Options

Boston Batman Poster

FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I have the EV NYC Night 1 poster, looking to trade it for the Boston Batman Poster. Not interested in any other posters.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.

Dan
CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    Hey,

I'll be hitting both Milwaukee and CHicago Night 2...since they are separated by 1 show, I'm thinking they'll be the same poster...and if the every other night continues, it'll be the batman one...so, if you can wait till after Chicago 2, I'll trade you for that other poster.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
    if this doesnt come off Cincy, I have a few 2008 sn's I would trade with you for the poster....try and grab two perhaps as its not limited and we can work something out??
  • Options
    hey guys, i'm at work and can;t view the typical photobucket images (blocked). can someone email me a .jpg of this batman poster? email is mmooreATcantorDOTcom.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    pics are on expressobeans.com or blackredyellow or ebay
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    pdalowsky wrote:
    if this doesnt come off Cincy, I have a few 2008 sn's I would trade with you for the poster....try and grab two perhaps as its not limited and we can work something out??

Your #2 on my list...I'll let ya know.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Thanks. Got it.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    thank you....appreciate that...
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me if the batman poster is the same size as the ev blue poster? and how much was the boston poster? I got the ev blue last night for $35.00 and I am hearing that the batman poster will be available today. I can't go today, so can anyone get one for me??? I also beleive u can get more than one poster since there is no wristband system! I wish they were all available the same night since they are the same for the whole tour!!!
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    check expressobeans for dimensions, awesome place for such details
  • Options
    DariusDarius Posts: 89
    chances are the batman will be there tonight as well. that is, if this mimics the boston poster sales...first night was Ed, second was the batman.

so if you're in the area, right when doors let the crowd out at 11, just walk in and get what you want. security won't screw with you, and it's certainly not a waste of time. hell, i used to just walk right in to the beacon for shows all the time!
    After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08