Options

a BIG "THANK YOU" from Easy Street Records

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    No really, she doesn't win things very often.. She got EXTREMELY lucky that night. :)

dawng wrote:
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    just wanted to let everyone know that we took in OVER 1,500 pounds of food for the West Seattle Food Bank....GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!

Wow, fantastic job!

And thank you for hosting the party! It was great fun. My lucky friend won the easy street poster (she always wins! LOL)

cheers;
    dawn
    Just me
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Dragged my poor "jet lagged" wife to West Seattle to grab a "Live @ Easy Street" Saturday. Didn't wait for the release party, but took a few pictures and got a nice sticker. Then Ed mentions how Easy Street in West Seattle is his favorite record store in the world before the boys rip into STBC. Hope that makes the boot!! Thanks Easy Street!!
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I popped in there about a month ago while on vacation and it's a kick ass place!
  • Options
    I didn't make the release party, but I did shop the Mercer Street location. I was like a kid in a candy store! :D I wish we had a record store like Easy Street in my town! I would be even poorer then I already am... :oops:
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    Easy Street definitely deserves a big thank you for the Backspacer party and hosting the food shelf drive. Even though it is overdue, a thank you for the Ten Deluxe release party from this past March. That Ten mural has been up on the outside of the building for six months now....love it.

I tried the blueberry pancakes for the first time last Sunday morning. Holy crap are those good. Whole blueberries. 1/2 an inch thick. Golden brown. They are so good I can't believe Ed hasn't written a song about them. ;) Going there tomorrow before heading down to Portland.
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Options
    Does Andy (the manager when pjam played there) still work there??
    He wrote the piece on the easy st gig in the 05 newsletter.

All these posts and no reply. How ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14