The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Where is everybody? More votes!!! I know we have more users who haven't signed!
  • Bumpity bump bump.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    this could very well be in the next upcoming announcements...

the release of Unplugged!!!!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    brainofPJ wrote:
    this could very well be in the next upcoming announcements...

the release of Unplugged!!!!

can you believe danny is such a supporter of unplugged and then he voted for dookie as the best album from the nineties? (on a radio's website)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    can you believe danny is such a supporter of unplugged and then he voted for dookie as the best album from the nineties? (on a radio's website)
    I don't see what Ten has to do with Unplugged ;)
    Just kidding.

I may love Unplugged to death, but I also love Dookie :)
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    count my vote!
    but no offense...dookie? over ten? i almost flipped out of my chair...oh well
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • count my vote!
    but no offense...dookie? over ten? i almost flipped out of my chair...oh well

Dookie - I was 15 when I got it.
    Ten - I was 18 when I got it.

Dookie has more meaning to me I guess :o It was my first "real" CD (we won't count what I listened to before ;)). It's a fun CD. I listen to it more than Ten. Plus I also think Riot Act is a little better than Ten if that puts things into perspective :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your vote :)
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    Dookie - I was 15 when I got it.
    Ten - I was 18 when I got it.

Dookie has more meaning to me I guess :o It was my first "real" CD (we won't count what I listened to before ;)). It's a fun CD. I listen to it more than Ten. Plus I also think Riot Act is a little better than Ten if that puts things into perspective :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your vote :)

in that case, i would have to put ZZ Tops greatest hits above Ten :D

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    [size=+3]you voted for dookie over ten??!?![/size]:eek: :eek: :eek:
    great. y'know........ just great. no really. i just got over the hot dog remark, we went back to lovingly watching unplugged whilst enjoying chicken taco's with mayonnaise.. and then he comes out and reveals *this*.
    i've had just about enough of this crap. i don't know if our marriage can take this.

*stomps out of the room and slams the door on her way out*
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    great. y'know........ just great. no really. i just got over the hot dog remark, we went back to lovingly watching unplugged whilst enjoying chicken taco's with mayonnaise.. and then he comes out and reveals *this*.
    i've had just about enough of this crap. i don't know if our marriage can take this.

I heart Dookie.
    I heart Unplugged.

Notice which I listed first. :p:p:p
    danny72688 wrote:
    I heart Dookie.
    I heart Unplugged.

Notice which I listed first. :p:p:p

you are a turd.
    i married a turd.
    since when do turds love Unplugged...? :p
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i married a turd.
    since when do turds love Unplugged...? :p
    Well seeing how much I love Dookie, I guess I love turds ;)
    Davanita wrote:
    [size=+3]you voted for dookie over ten??!?![/size]:eek: :eek: :eek:

at least he supports the commercialization of unplugged, right? today in church, the priest said we have to love everyone, even if they voted for dookie.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    at least he supports the commercialization of unplugged, right? today in church, the priest said we have to love everyone, even if they voted for dookie.
    You lie so bad ;)
  • Back to Unplugged.
  • Come on everyone!
    :D
  • Vote for Nickelback's Unplugged concert (in Portugal) today!

Oh sorry, wrong board :)

Have you signed the petition? There is a link in the first post.
  • Vote for Nickelback's Unplugged concert (in Portugal) today!

Oh sorry, wrong board :)

:eek:

Did they really do one?????? Korn did one so it wouldn't shock me.
  • Once, upon a time I could control myself.
    See what PJ is doing to me by making me wait? ;)
  • Twice, upon a time ;)
    danny72688 wrote:
    :eek:

Did they really do one?????? Korn did one so it wouldn't shock me.

I think the Nickelback concert was plugged in, in portugal, and they were not welcome.

support mtv unplugged today :D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    *not talking to danny*

Unplug the Unpluggedless!!!! :cool: :D

support mtv unplugged today :D
    Tell Davanita I'm not talking to her either ;)
    Only Unplugged can reunite us.
    iluvcats, you can tell danny that if Unplugged ever gets released, i will actually marry him ;)
    tell danny that on our wedding night he has to bring chicken taco's and beer with his copy of Unplugged or else the deal is off :D
    tell Davanita that she has to book PJ to play a show in our hotel room for the honeymoon and I'll meet her demands ;)
  • I can't find anything on ebay regarding this show. This has to be a first. Me jumping to conclusions is hoping all the bootlegs were pulled because the real thing is getting ready to be released!

Don't shatter my dreams PJ ;)
    I wonder if the loveboat captain (as in riot act) is licensed to marry people.

maybe he could marry these two, danny and davanita.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    I wonder if the loveboat captain (as in riot act) is licensed to marry people.

maybe he could marry these two, danny and davanita.

maybe if i can get PJ to play in our hotel room, i can get Eddie to lead the ceremony. i'm sure he can get a licence off the internet or something. :D
    oh and danny has to wear a suit like jeff http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/images6/2004impactawards.jpg :D