The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• danedane Posts: 1,062
    BUMP!!

This thread is nearing its 1st birthday. Nearly 5000 posts. Well done danny!
    But let's look at the facts. Even though there's almost 5000 posts and it keeps popping up on 1st page, there's only 5286 signatures. That just ain't good enough! Pearl Jam - or more likely MTV - who probably owns the rights, will never send out Unplugged if there's no market for it.
    So let's start putting presure on these people (MTV).
    Don't know how many users the pit has, but shurely there's more than 5200 and we all know that there's a hole lot more jammers than that.
    SO WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNING??!!
    For me and many others that show is where it all began. Yes, you can find it all over the net, but so far only in poor quality and none without the timebar. Wouldn't it be supersweet to sit at home, put the Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged DVD on and reflect on times past, think of all the good times this band has given us and be amzed that they're still doing it?? YES IT WOULD!!
    So do it! Sign the petition!! We'll get danny to drive down to MTV HQ, present the trazzilion signatures and force them to release it!

Ok, I'll stop the rant now and urge everybody to sign now.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PearlJam/

aaaahhhhhhhh, that felt good :)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    If you do not sign this and have 10 friends sign your mom will die at 5PM tomorrow.
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    If you do not sign this and have 10 friends sign your mom will die at 5PM tomorrow.

one specific time-zone or 5 PM for everyone wherever they are?
    if you're going to utter a threat like that you need to be more specific, otherwise your credibility will be a joke.

you clearly don't watch enough tv dude. :rolleyes:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    one specific time-zone or 5 PM for everyone wherever they are?
    if you're going to utter a threat like that you need to be more specific, otherwise your credibility will be a joke.

you clearly don't watch enough tv dude. :rolleyes:
    Ah but it's a secret which means it could be before or after you think.
    Hurry, you haven't much time ;)
    danny72688 wrote:
    Ah but it's a secret which means it could be before or after you think.
    Hurry, you haven't much time ;)

i've already signed it more than 10 times myself, does that count? :D
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i've already signed it more than 10 times myself, does that count? :D
    As long as you've signed it and had at least 10 friends sign, your mother is safe (and those of you who have know who you are ;)). I need to get a couple more friends' signatures myself.
    Bump.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Bump again.
    and again and again and again........

http://www.petitiononline.com/PearlJam/
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    A little bird told me that Unplugged is going to be released, but we all have to sign first, so, you all know who you are ;)

Pretty please? :)
    Found this puppy on page three and KNOW that some people are putting off signing ;)
    Come on guys, I mean, come on.
  • pjmarley1pjmarley1 Posts: 35
    i have the cd already but i really want the DVD. i was years old when they did that show and i have never seen it! i want it.
    pjmarley1 wrote:
    i have the cd already but i really want the DVD. i was years old when they did that show and i have never seen it! i want it.
    You can find a very shitty quality recording of it on page one.....currently the only way to own it or see it (except the odd chance MTV shows it again) will be how you see it from the link. The DVD would be 100000000x better and I thank you for you support.
  • TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 403
    signed.

|Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
    Boozer wrote:
    signed.

Thank you! :D
  • TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 403
    My pleasure. great thread! ;)
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
    Boozer wrote:
    My pleasure. great thread! ;)
    LOL I wonder how many hit lists I'm on because of this ;)

C'mon peoples.....we need a show from the Ten era that's O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L!!!
    (in addition to Pinkpop)
    Hi.
  • edderlyjedderlyj Posts: 72
    it's not a bad idea at all, now that I think about it...my vhs copy is warn and warbles in some places
    edderlyj wrote:
    it's not a bad idea at all, now that I think about it...my vhs copy is warn and warbles in some places
    Yes we all need our old copies replaced. Haven't seen them on ebay for ages. Thanks :)
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Yeah
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Yeah
    *in best sidekick voice*

YEAH!
  • this thread is still up?

congratulations but I'm sorry it is not released yet.
    this thread is still up?

congratulations but I'm sorry it is not released yet.

Yeah, it's still up! Alive and movin' by the looks of it. With an ever growing number of ppl demanding the release of the mythic, legendary and fantastic PEARL JAM MTV UNPLUGGED!!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • I don't know if I voted in here or not and I'm not going to check through all 100 and something pages so

*signed*

this is probably one of my favourite PJ performances EVER, the intensity, the emotion, seeing a bunch of serisouly talented guys rocking the shit out of some acoustic guitars, AMAZING!!! :D
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
    I don't know if I voted in here or not and I'm not going to check through all 100 and something pages so

*signed*

this is probably one of my favourite PJ performances EVER, the intensity, the emotion, seeing a bunch of serisouly talented guys rocking the shit out of some acoustic guitars, AMAZING!!! :D
    Emphasize the bold. Thanks!
    Just when things were starting to look bright for this thread, it was now slipping fast towards page 3.
    Not good. So bump, back on top.......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    danny you didn't come and visit me in your Tarzan costume last night.

i'm disappointed. :(

at least i had my horribly-fucking-crappy-piece-of-shit-can't-get-rid-of-the-damn-time-bars copy of PJ Unplugged to keep me company.
    danny you didn't come and visit me in your Tarzan costume last night.

i'm disappointed. :(

at least i had my horribly-fucking-crappy-piece-of-shit-can't-get-rid-of-the-damn-time-bars copy of PJ Unplugged to keep me company.
    Something suddenly came up??
    :o
    Are you two gonna start flirting again? Please do. It keeps this on page 1 ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07