Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    what is your number

amd 2 feet thick will have info on tickets for those old shows
    I'm 357xxxxxxxxxxxx ;) (just kidding there's only three x's)
    Ten sold 12 million copies, I'd expect more people to be members, of have been members...
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    danny72688 wrote:
    Fancy meeting you here ;) Would you care to sign a little petition while you wait? :D

I'll sign it only cause of that smile.

;)

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather have an official DVD of a concert I haven't seen on dvd, or can't get a hold of, as opposed to this which is readily available. But that is certainly not meant to take away from the awesomeness of this concert. So yea. I guess I'll sign it. And maybe they can release it with this as one disc and Easy Street as the other. Now that would be sweet.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Ten sold 12 million copies, I'd expect more people to be members, of have been members...

Wow, can't believe my number is lower than anyones ;).

I'm 344xxx. Sucks to be us.
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Wow, can't believe my number is lower than anyones ;).

I'm 344xxx. Sucks to be us.
    It does ;) But I know this guy with a good number and we're gonna hit shows 'cause people always bail on him. (Why would you bail on a PJ concert?!)

Thanks for the support. Who said service with a smile never helped ;):) And yes Easy Street would be a kick ass DVD - it turned me onto Bleed For Me.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

well the main reason i am, is because of the local radio in philly
    they were giving memberships away in 96, my wife won one, I joined a lil after. Never realized how awesome it was until then.
    But you are definantly in on using 1 of my tickets, the only way it wouldnt work is if i used nicks
    but we are hitting some serious shows next time around

as far as other shows released, ahh man i wish 98 shows
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    well the main reason i am, is because of the local radio in philly
    they were giving memberships away in 96, my wife won one, I joined a lil after. Never realized how awesome it was until then.
    But you are definantly in on using 1 of my tickets, the only way it wouldnt work is if i used nicks
    but we are hitting some serious shows next time around

as far as other shows released, ahh man i wish 98 shows
    I just had a great idea. How about PJ releasing every show they ever did? It's a win/win situation! And then they could give all that cash flow back to me--I mean charity ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I just had a great idea. How about PJ releasing every show they ever did? It's a win/win situation! And then they could give all that cash flow back to me--I mean charity ;)

yes they were supposed to be starting that, but gave up, and turned up the poster craze

no more shows
  • Options
    hey im turining in, the old noway is on hiatus till hawaii. Yosi and danny at least your in the club, they were mentioning it was too big. Maybee they will close the doors who knows.
    But if im at shows and not using my seats you guys are more htan welcome to 1.

goodnight
    peace to all

danny fucking go find beth from kiss on youtube
    and think of dave a

no more shows
  • Options
    hey im turining in, the old noway is on hiatus till hawaii. Yosi and danny at least your in the club, they were mentioning it was too big. Maybee they will close the doors who knows.

goodnight
    peace to all

and think of dave a

Sweet dude. I know you probably don't want my seats, but if you ever need one and I have an extra, you guys are both more than welcome. Peace noway. Enjoy Hawaii you lucky dog ;).
  • Options

goodnight
    peace to all

and think of dave a
    I found Beth from Unplugged. I can say Kiss sucks if that's their best song. But it was Unplugged so maybe that's why. Didn't see any Dave A. connections at all. Are you pulling my leg?
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    unplugged rules....

i gotta go sign the petition....again

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    unplugged rules....

i gotta go sign the petition....again
    Every little bit helps. I choose to space out my "seperate" signatures and vary my name spelling to keep it authentic :cool:
  • Options
    huge lack of support today...on part also

• Options
    maybe you should go a head and send this petition to mtv. Another idea is to take peoples posts and make them into leters and sent them to mtv. Mtv may listen more. Also give them a phone call. Another thing to do would be to take up a collection and put an ad in a major magazine that mtv execs would see. That would get their attention. check out what http://www.savestargatesg1.com did to try save the sg1 show. We could do something similar to get this show on dvd. Some one could make a website and guest or add the petition as a page on the site. Then make letters and send them. I think it took about $1500 to put an ad in variety magazine. I am not sure what the best magazine would be to put it in.
  • Options
    maybe you should go a head and send this petition to mtv. Another idea is to take peoples posts and make them into leters and sent them to mtv. Mtv may listen more. Also give them a phone call. Another thing to do would be to take up a collection and put an ad in a major magazine that mtv execs would see. That would get their attention. check out what http://www.savestargatesg1.com did to try save the sg1 show. We could do something similar to get this show on dvd. Some one could make a website and guest or add the petition as a page on the site. Then make letters and send them. I think it took about $1500 to put an ad in variety magazine. I am not sure what the best magazine would be to put it in.
    The only problem with all that is that it takes VERY careful planning to go about something like that. Based on the amount of supporters I have so far in this thread, the audience who cares/believes/etc. it will happen is small. I actually had a goal of 500 usernames before I was going to make any moves. And that petition supposedly gets brought up to MTV people when it reaches 10,000 (maybe it's 5000 - I hope). So I'm gonna sit tight for a bit longer until I feel this thing is milked dry. I know nobody would mind having it, but most would prefer something else over it, or have little to no faith that this thread will help get it released.

But I have taken into consideration what you've said. I just feel a larger following is necessary.
  • Options
    Sounds good. Maybe start posting the same thread on other bands BBS that way you can get more signatures quicker.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    rich calls me i love kittens now :) my cat is very jealous.

my fanclub number is 181xxx (I was finally a member by 1999, I submitted it in 1998)

I hope stp unplugged was released, it is on my wish list

long live pj's unplugged!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    I saw on Thursday in the Baltimore Sun a headline that said:
    UNPLUGGED. There was some other stuff but I nearly had a heart attack. I'll look for the article.
    Oh, it's not PJ related so that's why I didn't have a heart attack.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I saw on Thursday in the Baltimore Sun a headline that said:
    UNPLUGGED. There was some other stuff but I nearly had a heart attack. I'll look for the article.
    Oh, it's not PJ related so that's why I didn't have a heart attack.

ok this is eerie. About an hour ago, I picked up Thursday's paper (Balt. sun) from my living room and it said UNPLUGGED on the front page. And now you posted this.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    ok this is eerie. About an hour ago, I picked up Thursday's paper (Balt. sun) from my living room and it said UNPLUGGED on the front page. And now you posted this.
    Seriously I almost started dancing! Maybe it's PJ sending hints out. Like a super mystery :cool:
  • Options
    JibitiJibiti Posts: 264
    just signed
    6.30.06 - Marcus Ampitheatre (Summerfest),
    9.03-04.11 PJ20!!!
    7.19.13 - Wrigley!!!
    10.19.14, 10.20.14 (Yield!!)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I found Beth from Unplugged. I can say Kiss sucks if that's their best song. But it was Unplugged so maybe that's why. Didn't see any Dave A. connections at all. Are you pulling my leg?

Dude it was supposed to make you piss your pants. Imagine dave a having some stupid ass sappy solo drum ballad.

Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

no more shows
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Seriously I almost started dancing! Maybe it's PJ sending hints out. Like a super mystery :cool:

What kind of dance would you be doing??

no more shows
  • Options
    Yes please!!
    ~~The sea will rise, please stand by the shore~~
    ~~~~Oh I will be, I will be there once more~~~~

2006 Tour
    10/11 Brisbane
    13/11 Melbourne
    14/11 Melbourne
    16/11 Melbourne
    19/11 Newcastle
    25/11 Perth

Hall-le-lu-jah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jibiti wrote:
    just signed
    Yes please!!
    Thanks, support was growing weary these past few days.
  • Options
    It would've been a pretty dumb dance ;)
    http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUserAction=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020424&docId=l:523370910&start=6
    This is the link to that article. Doesn't have the same effect when UNPLUGGED isn't written in size 50 font right in the middle of the page...
  • Options

Danny dancing?

No WAY. he's too shy.

now I cannot find the Baltimore Sun with unplugged on the front page. this is strange!

hi nowayim.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Thanks, support was growing weary these past few days.

sweeeeet guys :)

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    Danny dancing?

No WAY. he's too shy.

now I cannot find the Baltimore Sun with unplugged on the front page. this is strange!

hi nowayim.

Ilovekittens

hello

danny could do some michael jackson dancing, like moonwalking
    or breakdance
    while unplugged is playing

no more shows
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    Ilovekittens

hello

danny could do some michael jackson dancing, like moonwalking
    or breakdance
    while unplugged is playing

lol
    but he'd have to do that alone, seemed shy to me.