Options

Positive Post: Who is ready to rock with the boys?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I am hanging out for AUSTRALIA 2009 - BRING IT ON!!!!!
  • Options
    HIwide wrote:
    I also have to add that how FUCKING LUCKY are we to have the Ten Club? People on other threads, show a little gratitude. Also a little thankfulness for a band that has, for twenty years, given us all something to look forward to. It's posts like this that make me feel better about my fellow fans. Keep the peace!

Amen, I am in other bands fan clubs and I have to say the price is double/triple the 10c and seats are lousy. Big thanks to the 10c and all they do.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    MB999 wrote:
    HIwide wrote:
    I also have to add that how FUCKING LUCKY are we to have the Ten Club? People on other threads, show a little gratitude. Also a little thankfulness for a band that has, for twenty years, given us all something to look forward to. It's posts like this that make me feel better about my fellow fans. Keep the peace!

Amen, I am in other bands fan clubs and I have to say the price is double/triple the 10c and seats are lousy. Big thanks to the 10c and all they do.
    Ditto!
    and thanks to all the positive people here and the great fans I've met at each concert
    looking forward to Chicago 1 and
    hopefully something in Oct that hasn't been posted yet like ATL!!!!
    Might try for a Philly just really shouldn't afford it now could close my eyes and just do it though
  • Options
    I´m SO ready!!!! From Brazil to L.A.!!!!!!!! :D
    :D
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    here's to keeping the love going........... 8-)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    I am with you all! Can't wait to see them. I am getting married on the 12th, going to Cabo for a week and then take my new bride to her first show. She likes Pearl Jam but is not a huge huge fan like myself, but after seeing them live she will be a convert to the religious experience of seeing the best band on the earth live!!! :D:D:D

first off... congrats on getting married!!!

second... i have been to Cabo about a half dozen times.. it is a great place to vacation. definitely check out Cabo-Wabo if you dig music, this is Hagar's place and has some fairly cool rock history to it. there is also a little bar just behind Cabo Wabo that has live music (cover bands), it's pretty cool with cheap drinks.

while in Cabo, you MUST go to Edith's... this will be your "special dinner" (re: slightly expensive, but well worth it)... be sure to go at night, and be sure to order the bannanas flambe as your dessert. it is prepared tableside and is amazing to watch!

also... hands down the BEST margarita is at this little place called "Monkey Business"... basically a little tiki hut right downtown Cabo. they make everything fresh when you order, just fresh juices and booze and they are awesome!!!! Monkey Business is quite near to Cabo Wabo and i have provided a link below...

have an awesome trip!

http://www.mycabosource.com/activitydetail.php?key=33
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    I think this thread needs to be resurrected. 8-)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    I think this thread needs to be resurrected. 8-)
    +1. We need good vibes galore :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    Can't wait for ACL and LA4!!!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Key Arena September 21 & 22!!!!!

I am SOOOO ready!!!!

Also cannot wait to see Ben Harper and Relentless7. BH puts on an amazing show and I am excited to hear his new band.

Also, cannot wait to get BACKSPACER on CD and LP in my furry little paws!!! I will digest the new album before the Seattle shows so I can kinda sing or follow along instead of trying to hear and understand a new song for the first time in concert.