Options

Lost Camera 6/12/09 Eddie Show

KAB416KAB416 Posts: 1
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Jammers,
I know that this is a shot in the dark, but I was hoping that if anyone found a camera at the Tower Eddie Show on Friday,..6/12/09,....I would be able to get at least the memory card back from it. There are a lot of pictures that my mom hadn't downloaded yet, and there will be a reward for at least the safe return of the memory card. The camera would be nice too,....but I'm not going to press my luck.
Thank you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    damn that sucks... hope you find it.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
    cameras are not allowed at the ed show's. had you followed the rules, you would not be in this situation.

just kidding, that sucks. hope you get it back, or least the memory card anyway
    Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    good luck
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    Payson wrote:
    cameras are not allowed at the ed show's. had you followed the rules, you would not be in this situation.

just kidding, that sucks. hope you get it back, or least the memory card anyway

Although I hope you find your camera and dont want to make fun I have to admit this made me laugh.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    KP5595 wrote:
    Jammers,
    I know that this is a shot in the dark, but I was hoping that if anyone found a camera at the Tower Eddie Show on Friday,..6/12/09,....I would be able to get at least the memory card back from it. There are a lot of pictures that my mom hadn't downloaded yet, and there will be a reward for at least the safe return of the memory card. The camera would be nice too,....but I'm not going to press my luck.
    Thank you!

did you call The Tower and ask if anyone turned in a camera? We stayed a bit late on Friday and saw the security people finding atleast 1 camera or 1 cell phone I believe. It cant hurt to try. Good luck
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    yoke wrote:
    damn that sucks... hope you find it.
    me too..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”