Options

Wanted eddie Merch!

Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,257
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Hey,
I'm looking for the Eddie water bottle, Dickies jacket and possibly the wallet. If anyone wants to trade or sell let me know.
Also if anyone is going to a future show and doesn't mind picking an extra up, i'll prepay.

Cheers
UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    Look on ebay! Dickies jacket and wallet are both available now! You just need a special amount of money! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    If anyone would want to pick me up an Eddie wallet I'd be forever in debt (well, until I pay you I guess)
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,257
    I' not into supporting ebay and spending outrageous money that's why i came here. That and there are no jackets or water bottles on Ebay right now.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,283
    I kinda regret not gettin the waterbottle....I didn't see the wallet, I got the jacket and its pretty cool.I'm sure 10c will have this stuff soon enough
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    It will probably all be in the goods section next month after the tour as well
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    i hope they put them soon..in goods
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    ditto, i got a s/n gren river #4 of 150 for trade. dickies jacket is what im lookng for.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    That dickies jacket is super-cool! I wanted to get one..but it's just too boxy for a girl! Perfect for guys tho!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,145
    funnygirl wrote:
    That dickies jacket is super-cool! I wanted to get one..but it's just too boxy for a girl! Perfect for guys tho!

boxy eh? i can't wait to get in the ring wearing one of those! :mrgreen: