Options

Did Anyone Else just see Ed at the MTV Movie Awards?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I set it to record it starts at 9 over here unless its just a rerun.

its a rerun, it aired at 9pm EST BUT if you are recording it please check it out for me, see if you can see Ed after KOL, I need to know Im not seeing things.. LOL!
    haha i will keep my eyes wide open and then pause it and confirm its Eddie and get back to you but first I have to finish watching Scary Movie 3.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    edited June 2009
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I set it to record it starts at 9 over here unless its just a rerun.

its a rerun, it aired at 9pm EST BUT if you are recording it please check it out for me, see if you can see Ed after KOL, I need to know Im not seeing things.. LOL!
    haha i will keep my eyes wide open and then pause it and confirm its Eddie and get back to you but first I have to finish watching Scary Movie 3.

LOL! Take yer time, it's not life or death situation ;) its just like when you get a splinter on your finger and you just can't get it out.. :lol:
    Post edited by Mrs.Vedder78 on
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    norm wrote:

so you're saying it was really classy :shock: :P :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:

of course! with MTV it couldn't have been any other way! :lol: :shock:
  • Options
    NickabooNickaboo Posts: 20
    I'm glad I taped it for KOL , so now I can carefully watch that part to see if it is Eddie. I taped it while I watched the excrutiating Penquin loss against those stupid Red wings. Eddie at the Movie awards could be painful to see, but believe me it was not as painful as that hockey game. Looking forward to Conan tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Nickaboo wrote:
    I'm glad I taped it for KOL , so now I can carefully watch that part to see if it is Eddie. I taped it while I watched the excrutiating Penquin loss against those stupid Red wings. Eddie at the Movie awards could be painful to see, but believe me it was not as painful as that hockey game. Looking forward to Conan tomorrow night.

Well 6 eyes better than 4, Im not 100% sure it was him my husband also thought it very much looked like him, i sat through that entire thing waiting for the Kings, so if its Ed then I'd like to think he did the same to see the Kings :D
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Nickaboo wrote:

Well 6 eyes better than 4, Im not 100% sure it was him my husband also thought it very much looked like him, i sat through that entire thing waiting for the Kings, so if its Ed then I'd like to think he did the same to see the Kings :D

was this like in the last half hour of the show? i really don't want to record the whole shitty mess :P
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Nickaboo wrote:

was this like in the last half hour of the show? i really don't want to record the whole shitty mess :P

Yeah, it started at 9pm and KOL cam on like at 10:30pm I would say record the last 45 minutes tops
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Yeah, it started at 9pm and KOL cam on like at 10:30pm I would say record the last 45 minutes tops

coolio....thanks!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Just caught the Sasha Baron Cohen (Bruno)/Eminem part. I am sorry but that was funny shit.

I too am trying to live through it for KOL. It's brutal.
  • Options
    yieldtrack11yieldtrack11 Posts: 163
    I think it was him. His hair looked shorter; maybe he cut it.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Nope, I don't have cable TV.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Ok I just watched the replay and it WAS NOT Ed.
    It was the guy who was in that movie about the wild Las Vegas Bachelor Party where they all have amnesia. Cooper is the guys last name (Forget his first name)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    BetterVedderBetterVedder Posts: 145
    Just saw it. That's not him at all. 100% positive.
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • Options
    Yeah I am pretty sure it was Bradley Cooper as mentioned above.
    http://www.mtv.com/photos/2009-mtv-movi ... hoto.jhtml
  • Options
    Yeah I am pretty sure it was Bradley Cooper as mentioned above.
    http://www.mtv.com/photos/2009-mtv-movi ... hoto.jhtml

Ahh thats right his first name is Bradley! Thank you for posting his name..it was bugging the crap out of me that I forgot it in the first place lol.

ohh and I saw that Bruno/Eminem thing too....sooo funny!!! I feel really bad for Eminem though. Poor guy.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 104
    Yeah, Bradley Cooper.
  • Options
    you guys are the best!!

I guess that confirms Im seeing things after all LOL! :D
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    Ok I just watched the replay and it WAS NOT Ed.
    It was the guy who was in that movie about the wild Las Vegas Bachelor Party where they all have amnesia. Cooper is the guys last name (Forget his first name)

Thank you. God it took three pages for someone to point this out.

It's the guy who played "Sack" in Wedding Crashers. Not Ed.

I guess I do understand how someone could make this mistake. We were watching live, and I had to make my wife rewind it to make sure.

Also ... this was a funny fucking show. Just great.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do