Options

Did Anyone Else just see Ed at the MTV Movie Awards?

Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
edited June 2009 in The Porch
or am I just going nuts?

So.... I suffered through the entire freaking thing waiting for my Kings to come on which they did, like at the freaking end.
So anyways after the performance, when they are going to commercial they show a shot of crowd you know the celebrities mingling with each other and there he was Ed on a black leather jacket sitting on the same row as the Kings of Leon and giving Will Ferell a hand shake, I have rewinded the thing like 10 times to make sure and I'm 99.99% it was definitively him.

Did anyone else see him? Please guys tell me Im not going nuts! LOL! :mrgreen:
"Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,761
    Oh that Eddie....he thinks he's such a hot shot.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    edited May 2009
    MTV Awards? What a sell-out... :roll:

edit: don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here, I said this mocking the people who do. Looking back, it kind of looks like I was serious and thus I become the people I am mocking.
    Post edited by over bends on
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    man, he must really be bored these days then.
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    THAT WAS TONIGHT?!?! DAMMIT!!! I WAS DYING TO WATCH KOL!! FRICK!!!

On a somewhat KoL note, OSU has them coming in the fall, and students, namely, ME, get free tickets, which are to be released on sept. 21st. Crazy :D:D:D
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited June 2009
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • Options
    or am I just going nuts?

So.... I suffered through the entire freaking thing waiting for my Kings to come on which they did, like at the freaking end.
    So anyways after the performance, when they are going to commercial they show a shot of crowd you know the celebrities mingling with each other and there he was Ed on a black leather jacket sitting on the same row as the Kings of Leon and giving Will Ferell a hand shake, I have rewinded the thing like 10 times to make sure and I'm 99.99% it was definitively him.

I need to see this but how....

don't they reshow these awards 27,414 times, over and over.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Im sure there is going to be a repeat... Not interested in seeing ed at an awards show or seeing KOL so didn't watch it.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    i'd rather have a screwdriver pushed into my brain through my ear than watch mtv...i'll wait for the youtube clip :mrgreen:
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited June 2009
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Ed is at the MTV Movie Awards? He really is conforming...
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    how were the kings? im a fan, though i wasn't thrilled with their new album..
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:

i'm getting scared
  • Options
    DPrival78 wrote:

hope they didn't play anything from that fucking horrible new album

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:

well the awards show is at universal amphitheater and conan's studio is on the same lot so it's not a big stretch for him to be there with kol
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

no i'm sure they played tranny.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

well the awards show is at universal amphitheater and conan's studio is on the same lot so it's not a big stretch for him to be there with kol

yeah he would have been there with KOL.. no other reason

• Options
    or am I just going nuts?

I need to see this but how....

They will re-run this 1000 times, I think I saw him right after the KOL performance right before they go into commercial, it's the guy with long wavy hair, beard, black leather jacket shaking Will Ferrell's hand... I didn't rewind it anymore because i was going to go blind LOL!

I mean its not totally impossible, they are in LA for Conan, and KOL was playing tonight, maybe he just sat through that painful show like me just to see The Kings :ugeek:
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

They played Use Somebody, there was no chance they were playing anything from the previous ones though since they are touring for Only by the Night, but I would have preferred Notion or Revelry instead.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I set it to record it starts at 9 over here unless its just a rerun.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

I detect a sarcastic poster :D I know they would have played use somebody or SOF but I was just saying in an arrogant way that I hate their new album :D Trani is a good song though

• Options
    norm wrote:
    i'd rather have a screwdriver pushed into my brain through my ear than watch mtv...i'll wait for the youtube clip :mrgreen:

OMG!! it was painful!!!!!! and i mean REALLLLLY painful.. I don't want to hear the word Twilight ever again in my life!!
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

yea really..what a disappointment that was. they had been making good progress up until this one.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    norm wrote:

OMG!! it was painful!!!!!! and i mean REALLLLLY painful.. I don't want to hear the word Twilight even again in my life!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's funny....from the time mtv went on the air until i went off to college i watch mtv constantly....mtv in the 80's was when it was at it's best :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I set it to record it starts at 9 over here unless its just a rerun.

its a rerun, it aired at 9pm EST BUT if you are recording it please check it out for me, see if you can see Ed after KOL, I need to know Im not seeing things.. LOL!
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

OMG!! it was painful!!!!!! and i mean REALLLLLY painful.. I don't want to hear the word Twilight even again in my life!!

it's funny....from the time mtv went on the air until i went off to college i watch mtv constantly....mtv in the 80's was when it was at it's best :mrgreen:

I gotta admit that I had a good laugh when Eminem had an big naked butt put on his face though! LOL

The host was a dumbass and they were presenting some award to one of the kids of High School Musical and he came down flying like an angel but he was wearing a jockstrap and he lands and puts his ass right on Eminem's face. Eminem was pissed as shit!! He was like "Get this MOFO off my Fing face" and then his friends got up and pushed the host and Eminem got up and stomped out of the theater really pissed off.
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

They played Use Somebody, there was no chance they were playing anything from the previous ones though since they are touring for Only by the Night, but I would have preferred Notion or Revelry instead.

:lol: i know i was being an asshole.
  • Options
    DPrival78 wrote:
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

yea really..what a disappointment that was. they had been making good progress up until this one.

I dont think they are very happy with this album either, I like it, though not as much as I like Aha Shake and Y&YM but it wasnt terrible at all.
  • Options

:lol: i know i was being an asshole.

I realized that after I had already answered ya' :ugeek: :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I gotta admit that I had a good laugh when Eminem had an big naked butt put on his face though! LOL

The host was a dumbass and they were presenting some award to one of the kids of High School Musical and he came down flying like an angel but he was wearing a jockstrap and he lands and puts his ass right on Eminem's face. Eminem was pissed as shit!! He was like "Get this MOFO off my Fing face" and then his friends got up and pushed the host and Eminem got up and stomped out of the theater really pissed off.

so you're saying it was really classy :shock: :P :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:

Zoso wrote:
    I detect a sarcastic poster :D I know they would have played use somebody or SOF but I was just saying in an arrogant way that I hate their new album :D Trani is a good song though
    :D just kidding with ya