Options

10c fans get the shaft in london!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Not a problem for manchester. London on the other hand...could be. Let's hope there's only one queue over at the o2.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,558
    The fact is...the whole point of being a 10c member (when talking about tickets) and going through a pre-sale is to get into the venue early and be at the front of the arena. We are dedicated PJ fans and should have the right to benefits when it comes to tickets.

Being fans, we want to be at the front, close to the band. From time to time mike and the gang throw cool stuff to the crowd like tshirts and guitar picks etc, and being fans, we queue early so we can get this stuff (sad as it may be).

The fact that 10c tickets are only avaliable 2 hours before the gig (when the general public who bought their tickets by some other means) means that we, the dedicated Pearl Jam fans dont really get any benefits.

I know we shouldnt moan and be greatful that PJ are touring and that we have tickets but I dont think this is the best way to organise tickets to 10c paying fans.
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    The fact is...the whole point of being a 10c member (when talking about tickets) and going through a pre-sale is to get into the venue early and be at the front of the arena. We are dedicated PJ fans and should have the right to benefits when it comes to tickets..

In the 'Membership Benefits' bit the only thing they say about tickets is:

"Our promise to do our darndest to get you the absolute BEST tickets in the house to Pearl Jam shows around the world."

Nothing more.

Though being able to get the tix earlier in the day would certainly be advantageous. Maybe when the final confirmation e-mail is sent, there will be a bit more info. Maybe they will have the tickets available earlier or even a 10C only entrance (did they not do that in Antwerp?). Wait and see. Lately, 10C have been very good in taking action on member queries/requests.
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    So, 10c tickets are sold in pairs. One person queues at the door while the other leaves to collect the tickets and comes back. It's really quite simple when you've nothing better to do but sit on concrete for 10 hours.

I think for those who will queue the only problem could be that the O2 can use more than one entrance for standing and if they do they're strict about only letting you in the entrance that is on your ticket ...

BINGO!!

I'm not too worried, as I said before, I know someone who's had both fanclub and general sale tickets for the O2 many times... she's always been down the front and never queues.

It'll sort itself out... these things always do :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    So, 10c tickets are sold in pairs. One person queues at the door while the other leaves to collect the tickets and comes back. It's really quite simple when you've nothing better to do but sit on concrete for 10 hours.

I think for those who will queue the only problem could be that the O2 can use more than one entrance for standing and if they do they're strict about only letting you in the entrance that is on your ticket ...

BINGO!!

I'm not too worried, as I said before, I know someone who's had both fanclub and general sale tickets for the O2 many times... she's always been down the front and never queues.

It'll sort itself out... these things always do :)
    That's the spirit! :D
    What the fuck is this world?