Options

EV Memphis 6/20 Pre-Party Fundraiser

Comments

• Options
    I just received a dvd of last year's rock camp showcase in the mail. I can't wait to watch it! I was recommended "Unmatched Sawks", "Hot Pink Paperclips", & "The Vegas Rundown".
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Ozark,

What will the Hard Rock let us do as far as PJ music or DVD's?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    They are going throw extra PJ in their house mix for us. Also, on dvd viewing unsure due to ASCAP laws. This is one of the con's of having the preparty there. The big pro: Its one of the only places on Beale that's all ages permitted.
  • Options
    Also one of the few places that offer a vegetarian dish. Plus they have that greenish mixed foo foo drink that comes in the Hurrican glass (but isn't a Hurricane) that I reall like!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    KingJeremy wrote:
    Put me down..I will try to find something to donate...

Jeremy

You always bring the good stuff :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I received a call from the Memphis & Shelby County Music Commissioner today. She informed me that the Overton Park School band is also in need of any recycled brass or woodwind instruments. This is along with the other instrument & gear recycle that we are having for the "Delta Girls Rock Camp" So, bring that trumpet or flute that you played in highschool & haven't picked up since. Kids in Memphis can sure use them.
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    I'll be there!!!
    :)
    Should be fun!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    can someone please point me in the direction of the group rate hotel thread? I cant find it :(
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    jlew24asu wrote:
    can someone please point me in the direction of the group rate hotel thread? I cant find it :(

I lost it the other day, too. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=96906
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    thanks razzy !
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    thanks razzy !

No prob.

Looking forward to Memphis. 8-)
  • Options
    I just got an email from the Orpheum and thought some of you may be interested:

Did you know?
    Just $6 pays for a low-income student to see a show at The Orpheum Theatre.

The Orpheum Theatre is committed to offering educational opportunities using theatre to develop basic learning skills, discipline, and self-esteem. When kids find art, they find themselves. Your donation matters!

To date our generous patrons have donated $5,130.60!

https://www.orpheum-memphis.com/index.cfm?section=support&page=donate

The program is called ArtReach: Putting Education Center Stage (if you donate, you may need to designate this on the form).
  • Options
    Count me IN
  • Options
    Bump. This was on page 7. Even though we are anxiously awaiting tour news, that is no excuse to forget about a MEMPHIS PARTY!!!!!
  • Options
    ozarkcoolchicozarkcoolchic Posts: 621
    Yes, a party in Memphis!! I've sent out several emails this morning to Memphis attractions asking them for donations for our party. I hope they are able to provide admissions along with some cool schwag for us to raffle or auction.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    errr.. bump...

Also, if you guys didn't get the memo, coolozark set up a group rate at the Westin Beale St for $119 - mention the "Ten Club Room Block" - 800-WESTIN1
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Yes, a party in Memphis!! I've sent out several emails this morning to Memphis attractions asking them for donations for our party. I hope they are able to provide admissions along with some cool schwag for us to raffle or auction.

Good idea, hope you get some replies and donations too. :D
  • Options
    Don't forget the instrument & gear recycle!!! We're pretty much taking anything & everything..... If anyone has anything to donate & is not attending the party you can always contact me via pm or at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ozarkcoolchic@yahoo.com">ozarkcoolchic@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> I've been thinking about starting an additional thread on the recycle in the gear section of the board or here on the Porch.
  • Options
    homer19homer19 Posts: 24
    bump!
    St. Paul '92; Milwaukee '95; East Troy '98; Minneapolis '98; Bridge School '99; East Troy '00; Vegas '00; Council Bluffs '03; St. Paul '03; Winnpieg '05; Thunder Bay '05; St. Paul-1 '06; St. Paul-2 '06, Chicago-Lolla '07
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    I just received the most fabulous pkg in the mail FULL of some great donations from Patrickredeyes. I'll post a pic of it later. Thanks Patrick! You are the BEST!

Also, don't forget about the instrument & gear recycle! Tell ALL of your friends......not just your PJ friends!
  • Options
    Don't forget that you have until 5pm cdt 5/20/09 to get in on the group rate at the Westin. 1-800-WESTIN1 "Ten Club Room Block"
  • Options
    Bump!

Instrument & gear recycle!!!!
  • Options
    Cosmic SlopCosmic Slop Posts: 107
    Can't wait for this. I'm ready to help in any way I can :)
  • Options
    Thanks Cosmic! I know you already said you were willing to donate a poster & were going to check with the airline on bringing that electric guitar recycling. Thanks so much. I'm sure Mindi & I can use ya. I already have an official raffle ticket drawer. My friend, Kelley, is bringing her son, Dylan. This is going to be his 1st "Real" concert. He attended Market Fest in 07 with us in Seattle & got to see Stone & Mike from the rail.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I just received the most fabulous pkg in the mail FULL of some great donations from Patrickredeyes. I'll post a pic of it later. Thanks Patrick! You are the BEST!

Also, don't forget about the instrument & gear recycle! Tell ALL of your friends......not just your PJ friends!
    :D Awesome Patrick!!! THANKS!!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    You can count myself and my wife in. J
    Ignore your rights and they'll go away!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to have fun." Benjamin Franklin

www.AllAmericanBiofuels.com
    Biodiesel: No War Required!
  • Options
    I've yet to have a chance to take pictures of Patrick's donation.....sorry. I've been consumed with sowing my garden. Patrick donated 1 06 tour pin set, 1 fanclub pin set, 1 EV West Coast 08 pin & sticker set, several PJ stickers, 1 03 size xl blue trojan tour T, & 1 08 size xl black reaper tour T. Cosmis Slop just contacted me that they are mailing me an 06 LA PJ poster & has an electric guitar for the recycle. I have several other confirmations from other fans on donating posters. They are just unsure of what they want to part with. I, personally, am in limbo on my donation.......Cleveland 06 or STL VFC 04.

June 20th will be here before we know it! Don't for get about the recycle. Tell all your friends about the recycle!!!