Options

Aloha and Mahalo! HONOLULU 7/2 THREAD

2»

Comments

• Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    For those out of towners there is a hotel across the street from the mac but it's a hole in the wall but just thought I would say something in case you don't want to drive that night.
    Also about a block away there is a bar close by. It's not a bar like you would think of a cool bar but it's somewhere you guys can meet up that is super close.
    pm me if you want names of these places.

They have a bar and grinds outside the MACC too.
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    krzzzymary wrote:
    For those out of towners there is a hotel across the street from the mac but it's a hole in the wall but just thought I would say something in case you don't want to drive that night.
    Also about a block away there is a bar close by. It's not a bar like you would think of a cool bar but it's somewhere you guys can meet up that is super close.

But isn't it expensive?
    some fans are on a budget, don't you think Kohos is better for them to meet?
    That is where a bunch of people met for journey show.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    krzzzymary wrote:

But isn't it expensive?
    some fans are on a budget, don't you think Kohos is better for them to meet?
    That is where a bunch of people met for journey show.

Depends on how many people? Koho's is great for small groups, but limited due to it's size. I like the idea of The Ale House better for an Official Pre-Party, but you can't walk? The eV Wishlist Pre-Party in San Diego at The Local had a pretty good turnout. I think those would be the 2 best spots though imo?

http://www.alehouse.net

What side are you on?
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    I think everyone should figure out an official place to meet. That makes it more fun.
    Ale House is a great idea for a place close but not walking distance.
    If people want to go totally local style there is also Tifanny's on lower main but it might be hard to find for everyone.
    Im in Wailuku heights.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    I think everyone should figure out an official place to meet. That makes it more fun.
    Ale House is a great idea for a place close but not walking distance.
    If people want to go totally local style there is also Tifanny's on lower main but it might be hard to find for everyone.
    Im in Wailuku heights.

I think you are right. We need to find an official place. All great ideas. Great to see another PJ fan on Maui. Looks like about 3 of us so far. Wonder how many Maui folks are active 10C members?
    Take Care.

People can PM me too, along with Krzzzymary if you have questions. There really are only several places.
    Aloha ;)
  • Options
    TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    I want to go to this show, as I will be in Honolulu when its on, unfortunately since I'm a UK ten club member, I can't apply for tickets.

In the unlikely event that someone gets a pair of tickets and can't go, I would love to have them

cheers
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • Options
    hey for you hawaii natives, i just read an article talking about a special presale for hawaii residents only and also ten dollars off (not sure if it was per ticket or per order). pretty sure you have to order the tickets in person from some specific locations. but they were in honolulu and maui.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    As an east coast jersey boy I am so super stoked to be able to catch an Ed show in Maui (paradise) from a 10C seat. When I booked this trip 2 months ago my sister joked now all you need is a PJ show while you are there. Well I got the next best thing.

Thanks 10C I'm extremely grateful.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    CCnycCCnyc Posts: 18
    I would also be interested if any one has any extras
    thanks!!
  • Options
    kinikini Posts: 97
    Score! thanks 10c, Ed in my hometown!
    9/25/92, 9/26/92, 9/27/92, 2/20/97, 2/21/97, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
  • Options
    CCnycCCnyc Posts: 18
    just to clarify, extras for Honolulu,
    although would love to go to Maui also, but probably not possible.
    thanks
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    I can't wait as I type this it is actually snowing outside. getting these tickets made today so much warmer
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Looking for an extra Maui or Honolulu One. I got the confirm today that i got the honolulu 2 so i can use that as trade.

PM me if interested.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    kini wrote:
    Score! thanks 10c, Ed in my hometown!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    I got Maui and am looking to trade my spare for Honolulu

Greatfuljam, tried to pm you but it was weird and i don't think it went through
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows