Options

Waiting Waiting Waiting

PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I'm listening to Into The Wild soundtrack right now which is getting me even more stoked for EV!
How hard is it to get tickets? Like do they sell out in half of a second? If it says sold out do you keep refreshing? Ive never bought from 10c so I dont know how it works.
Maybe he won't even play Seattle and then I'll have gotten all stoked for nothing.
Shows:
Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    YEs, they sell out faster than New Kids on the Block tickets!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    as he played Seattle (ok a little undergroundish) I dont see him doing that again on this leg. Of course I may well be wrong...

but come on Ed share it out a little, think of us international folks
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I'm listening to Into The Wild soundtrack right now which is getting me even more stoked for EV!
    How hard is it to get tickets? Like do they sell out in half of a second? If it says sold out do you keep refreshing? Ive never bought from 10c so I dont know how it works.
    Maybe he won't even play Seattle and then I'll have gotten all stoked for nothing.
    you have to be like a lion and pounce on your victim the second they go on sale. i remember i was trying for both NYC tickets last year and it said "temporarily sold out" LITERALLY at 4:00pm (tickets went on sale at 4:00pm... at least where i was in mexico, not sure about EST). luckily i got tickets an hour later for the next NYC show. you need to be lightning fast to get tickets, otherwise you're stuck there refreshing for an hour or so hoping that the "temporarily sold out" goes away, only to either be logged out or right after you see the "buy" button, you click it, put in some info, and have it go "sorry the item you requested is temporarily out of stock". in which case you refresh and start all over. sometimes you get lucky, but most of the time it's just frustrating as hell. and last pj/ev tour the site didn't crash at all so hopefully it won't this time either. there's so many tricks of the trade that you'll soon pick up after a few concerts :D

good luck and i hope eV comes your way!
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    you have to be like a lion and pounce on your victim the second they go on sale. i remember i was trying for both NYC tickets last year and it said "temporarily sold out" LITERALLY at 4:00pm (tickets went on sale at 4:00pm... at least where i was in mexico, not sure about EST). luckily i got tickets an hour later for the next NYC show. you need to be lightning fast to get tickets, otherwise you're stuck there refreshing for an hour or so hoping that the "temporarily sold out" goes away, only to either be logged out or right after you see the "buy" button, you click it, put in some info, and have it go "sorry the item you requested is temporarily out of stock". in which case you refresh and start all over. sometimes you get lucky, but most of the time it's just frustrating as hell. and last pj/ev tour the site didn't crash at all so hopefully it won't this time either. there's so many tricks of the trade that you'll soon pick up after a few concerts :D

good luck and i hope eV comes your way!
    Thanks so much! good advice.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Gotta be fast.
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    I moved since the first tour...now I'm out in the country and my connection is shit. :cry:

I'm not getting my hopes up for this one.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,