Options

How much can I get for this poster?

not for menot for me Posts: 121
edited February 2009 in The Porch
First of all, I need money for a down payment for a dorm room for college, so don't be mad about this please. I got a letter the other day saying I need to pay $500 before March. My parents aren't helping me out much with finances and I haven't received any word on financial aid from the state.

It is a 06 Italy tour poster signed by all members of Pearl Jam including Boom that I purchased from a charity. There is minor edge wear with a tiny section,no more than the white part on my thumb nail. On Ebay how much do you think I could get for it? I really hate to do this but going to college is more important to me than my reputation on a PJ site. :oops:

Any help would be VERY much appreciated. :D
EDIT:this is the poster and this is the link to EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-autograph ... 240%3A1318
P1010209.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-autograph ... 240%3A1318
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    If this is the one you're talking about...I would guess somewhere between $150-250, anything less or more than that and I'd be suprised...

6994:52446.jpg
  • Options
    If this is the one you're talking about...I would guess somewhere between $150-250, anything less or more than that and I'd be suprised...

6994:52446.jpg
    Ya that is the one. Even with the autographs only that much.
    Dang
  • Options
    not for me wrote:
    Ya that is the one. Even with the autographs only that much.
    Dang

I could be wrong...if you can get two people interested in it, then anything could happen. unfortunately, it's not a very sought after poster, so that will hurt it's overall value...
  • Options
    I'll put it up and hope for the best. I might end up having to sell some vinyl or a guitar. :cry:
  • Options
    not for me wrote:
    I'll put it up and hope for the best. I might end up having to sell some vinyl or a guitar. :cry:

you can always start the bidding high... if you're not really willing to sell it for $150, start the bidding at $250 or whatever and see what happens....best of luck, don't feel bad having to sell your shit...life comes and goes that way.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    i want it! I think it's awesome! But I fpn't have $500 a for poster. :geek: l
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    i want it! I think it's awesome! But I fpn't have $500 a for poster. :geek: l
    It is really awesome! I really hate to sell it...I'll get a picture of it up later when I take pictures of it for ebay.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    yeah---that's awesome. sorry that you have to get rid of it! i'd love to buy it, but i can't justify spending that much on a poster. (plus, my wife would KILL me!) and with the possible tour, i need to save, save, save! best of luck to you, though! 8-)

this might help you find a starting price:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D2

Apparently signed by McCready & the buy it now price is $130. again, best of luck!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM sent back. I don't I'm supposed to say this but I am anyway! :D
  • Options
    i'll give you $20 for it. pm me your address so we can work this out.

kthxbie.
  • Options
    i'll give you $20 for it. pm me your address so we can work this out.

kthxbie.
    Go Cardinals. ;)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    great item, be sure to let us have the ebay link when you put it on