Best FM Transmitter??

DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
edited December 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Whats everyone's view on the best FM transmitter out there? I got one of those Transpods for Christmas but it was pretty staticy and i didn't really have room in my car to put it. I was just wondering if anyone had one that they were happy with? Thanks for the help!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Is this for an iPod?

The Griffin iTrip sucks.

I now have the Kensington and it's pretty good. It doubles as a car charger.
  • DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    ya its for an iPod...is there alot of static with it and can you get it at best buy?
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    That is a tough question. I recently got a new care with an aux jack and god am i happy.

I used to use the Monster cable (it doubles as a charger too) and it seemed to work as well as a fm transmitter can. I never tried another one but when i was buying it i did a lot of research on ipodlounge.com and other sites and it seemed to get strong reviews.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    intodeep wrote:
    That is a tough question. I recently got a new care with an aux jack and god am i happy.
    That's the way to go, the FM transmitters and tape deck things suck. Spend some cash and get a new deck. I got a cheap Sony deck with an aux jack for $99.00 at Best Buy.
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    When I get a new car one of the prerequisites will be an aux in. There's no question. Until then, I love my Monster FM transmitters. I say multiple because The cables aren't as tough as I'd like. They break after about four months or so of use. But, they are static free and wonderful.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ