Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    People running yellow lights......WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU????!!!!
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    someone called our law firm saying she is being accused of fuc*ing her dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a full moon out???!!!!!!
    :eek: Somebody call doggy DYFS! :(
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,078
    when I read the following letter in the daily news today:

In 2004, the day after President Bush was reelected, it was sunny. In 2008, the day after Barack Obama was elected President, it was overcast. Was that a coincidence? I think not.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Did u see my soon to be ex husband??!!!

Having the dipshit BAIL on me again after I waited for him for hours in order to sign the real estate papers. Grrrr!

Really shouldn't be a WTF moment since I should expect it from him now!

Should I see R2 again I will ask him if he is a deadbeat.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Should I see R2 again I will ask him if he is a deadbeat.

if you see him again you're taking pics babe! :p:D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    if you see him again you're taking pics babe! :p:D:D

haha that would be easy to explain hey? :p D

Seriously though I was like WTF??? He seemed to have his wits about him... I mean except for the fact that he was a grown man wearing an R2D2 backpack...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i cant even exxxplain it so its just a good ol'fashioned.....
    WTF??!!!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    People running yellow lights......WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU????!!!!

Yellow means "hurry" ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    finding out the bar I'm going out to tonight (Saturday) with friends is a SLEEZE FEST of a place.....WTF!!!!! Oh and the band plays covers of Creed and Nickleback! I think I may come down with an illness! WTF!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    The newest toy to be put in the "Toy Hall of Fame"

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . The Stick . . . WTF!?!?!
    NERDS!
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Finding out that my brother doesn't like churros! :eek: How can anyone NOT like churros????? :confused: :eek:
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Finding out that my brother doesn't like churros! :eek: How can anyone NOT like churros????? :confused: :eek:
    what the heck is churros??? :eek:;)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    going into work and finding out my boss cancelled my appointments because he thought i was sick...fantastic.
    i've been in my mind, it's such a fine line...
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    itsevobaby wrote:

We've HAD his convo before :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    It's a baked mexican treat shaped like a wang.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969

and it's delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <slurp>
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    sounds delicious :eek:
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    too much red tape of our government's offices. :mad:
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    the dude walking nexxxt to us having a conversation alllllllll by himSELF! WTF??!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    It's 5 days til my hoursemate's wedding :eek:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    My laptop dying in the middle of me watching The Master perform Voodoo Chile :(

Mike killed my laptop.

(This was my yesterday's "WTF" moment as had to wait 'til work computer access to post :o)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Having to Pee so badly but waiting (while squirming around) because ALIVE came on the radio!! WTF?? I've heard that song 5 million times........
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    PJPixie wrote:
    Having to Pee so badly but waiting (while squirming around) because ALIVE came on the radio!! WTF?? I've heard that song 5 million times........

Hahaha!!! So I guess it is NOT your "piss" song!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    hartamh wrote:
    No Deep Mag. Yet :mad: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't got mine yet either :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

LMAO

Sounds like something I would do :p

I haven't gotten my Deep magazine yet either :confused: :(
  • Options
    at the store just now, and this lady was blocking traffic, waiting for the spot right in the front. meanwhile the person already there is loading a full cart of groceries. so she site. does this lady think that parking 30 yards down the row, where I parked, is really gonna make a difference when she goes in the and walks up and down the aisles for 30-40 minutes? wtf?
  • Options
    yesterday, in line for the CRUE show. I was tenth in line and about 2 hours before the show, this exxxtra large woman walks up with her friend and starts talking to the guys right behind us.

Theres a line around the corner so of course they try to start being "friends" with all of us. Her friend was cool but large woman was SASSY and thought she was hott.

Closer to showtime, security asks us all to move closer to the wall in single file. Large woman and her friend squeeeeeeeeeze in and we are ok with it cuz they were cool. Once inside, large woman and friend are nowhere to be found. Later, large woman is seen going UPSTAIRS to the VIP where THE CRUE were. :eek: I look at my new guy friend and im like WTF??!! so larges friend comes over to us and starts talking. she says some dude was giving out wristbands to get up there. :eek: she goes up and large woman struts by us alllllllll cocky with her large oversized drunken self. I say oh HELL NO.

Larges friend says hey, let me take you to see if the guy is there to give u a wristband. We make our way to the front, he's gone. Not even 2 seconds after being there, Large starts ripping off the wristband from her friends wrist and says shes going back up cuz she wants to kiss tommy. Her friend says "no! wait u alreddie went. let Sen go, she wants to see vince." Large looks at me and says with thee most sassiest attitude EVER: "no! im going back up there cuz i want to kiss tommy. i'll kiss vince for you then i'll come back and let u use the wristband."

We all wait. Nothing. When the show was OVER......here comes FAT BASTARD struttin her stuff saying "oh! im sorry....i couldnt find you." then closes her eyes and points her nose up and walks away. :mad:After i let that OBESE MESS CUT IN LINE SHE CANT SHARE THE LOVE????!!!! WTFF????!!!!!!!!
    oh but believe it that i sure as hell seen her outback :cool:

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,171
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yesterday, in line for the CRUE show. I was tenth in line and about 2 hours before the show, this exxxtra large woman walks up with her friend and starts talking to the guys right behind us.

Theres a line around the corner so of course they try to start being "friends" with all of us. Her friend was cool but large woman was SASSY and thought she was hott.

Closer to showtime, security asks us all to move closer to the wall in single file. Large woman and her friend squeeeeeeeeeze in and we are ok with it cuz they were cool. Once inside, large woman and friend are nowhere to be found. Later, large woman is seen going UPSTAIRS to the VIP where THE CRUE were. :eek: I look at my new guy friend and im like WTF??!! so larges friend comes over to us and starts talking. she says some dude was giving out wristbands to get up there. :eek: she goes up and large woman struts by us alllllllll cocky with her large oversized drunken self. I say oh HELL NO.

Larges friend says hey, let me take you to see if the guy is there to give u a wristband. We make our way to the front, he's gone. Not even 2 seconds after being there, Large starts ripping off the wristband from her friends wrist and says shes going back up cuz she wants to kiss tommy. Her friend says "no! wait u alreddie went. let Sen go, she wants to see vince." Large looks at me and says with thee most sassiest attitude EVER: "no! im going back up there cuz i want to kiss tommy. i'll kiss vince for you then i'll come back and let u use the wristband."

We all wait. Nothing. When the show was OVER......here comes FAT BASTARD struttin her stuff saying "oh! im sorry....i couldnt find you." then closes her eyes and points her nose up and walks away. :mad:After i let that OBESE MESS CUT IN LINE SHE CANT SHARE THE LOVE????!!!! WTFF????!!!!!!!!
    oh but believe it that i sure as hell seen her outback :cool:

Did u fuck her up :D
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Did u fuck her up :D

not only THAT but.....when she saw me at the front of the line to meet Vince and Nikki and Mick......she IMMEDIATELY tried to be my bff. When security was asking if i knew her so she could stay up front, i looked at him and said "i have never seen this woman in my life!" :D
    trying to be my buddy all of a sudden pffffft WTF??!!

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    SENROCK! wrote:
    not only THAT but.....when she saw me at the front of the line to meet Vince and Nikki and Mick......she IMMEDIATELY tried to be my bff. When security was asking if i knew her so she could stay up front, i looked at him and said "i have never seen this woman in my life!" :D
    trying to be my buddy all of a sudden pffffft WTF??!!

you're hard core dude! :D