Options

God Is Everywhere .

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
on this board look at all the threads and i'm guilty of another god thread sorry folks ignore if you wan't ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    God is in my pants, mutha fuckaaaaaaa
  • Options
    but god is nowhere to be found, conveniently.
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    on this board look at all the threads and i'm guilty of another god thread sorry folks ignore if you wan't ....

and i just can't miss an opportunity to reply to these threads :D

nah, whatever suits you, as long as you don't start praying in here :D
  • Options
    God is nowhere God is now here God is nowhere God is now here God is nowhere God is now here God is nowhere God is now here
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    God is nowhere God is now here God is nowhere God is now here God is nowhere God is now here God is nowhere God is now here

this sounds like some sort of spell, oh you put a spell on me ;)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    this sounds like some sort of spell, oh you put a spell on me ;)

Douglas Coupland mate ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    That reminds me of a joke I heard once.

On a nice spring day as the snow is melting, little Johnny is pulling his wagon through his back yard and he gets it stuck in the mud.

"Stupid fucking wagon! What a dumb piece of shit!"
    "Fuck... Damn thing!" He shouts as he tries to get it out.

His elderly neighbor pokes her head out the window to see what the fuss is all about and where all the cursing is coming from.

She sees Johnny swearing up a storm and trying to dislodge his wagon.

"You know, God is everywhere" she says to him sternly
    "He can hear everything you say and he would not appreciate that language" she tells him

"So God is everywhere huh? Is he in the trees?" He asks.
    "He certainly is" she responds.
    "Is he in my house?" is his next question.
    "Of course" says the neighbor.
    "One last question, is he in my wagon?" says Johnny.
    "Why yes he is" she responds.

Johnny thinks for a minute and then looks at his neighbor and says
    "Well he's a pretty powerful dude, and I need some help so if he can hear me
    why won't he get the fuck out and push?"

I think it's funny.
    I was taught a month ago to bide my time and take it slow, but then I learned just yesterday to rush and never waste a day. Now I'm convinced the whole day long that all I've learned is always wrong. Things are true that I forget, but no one taught that to me yet
  • Options
    theres alot to be said for nowhere.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    That reminds me of a joke I heard once.

On a nice spring day as the snow is melting, little Johnny is pulling his wagon through his back yard and he gets it stuck in the mud.

"Stupid fucking wagon! What a dumb piece of shit!"
    "Fuck... Damn thing!" He shouts as he tries to get it out.

His elderly neighbor pokes her head out the window to see what the fuss is all about and where all the cursing is coming from.

She sees Johnny swearing up a storm and trying to dislodge his wagon.

"You know, God is everywhere" she says to him sternly
    "He can hear everything you say and he would not appreciate that language" she tells him

"So God is everywhere huh? Is he in the trees?" He asks.
    "He certainly is" she responds.
    "Is he in my house?" is his next question.
    "Of course" says the neighbor.
    "One last question, is he in my wagon?" says Johnny.
    "Why yes he is" she responds.

Johnny thinks for a minute and then looks at his neighbor and says
    "Well he's a pretty powerful dude, and I need some help so if he can hear me
    why won't he get the fuck out and push?"

I think it's funny.

that is :)
  • Options
    "Well he's a pretty powerful dude, and I need some help so if he can hear me, why won't he get the fuck out and push?"

Ba-dum-KSHHH
  • Options
    God is even swirling in my farts...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    God is in the T.V
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    Every time I flick a booger across the room god is right there surfing on it going YAHOOEE!!!

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Every time I flick a booger across the room god is right there surfing on it going YAHOOEE!!!

ewwwww....
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    I used to be incredibly rude to god lovers of the world both in cyberspace and in person.

But, I realized that it's better to be polite because that pisses them off a lot more than being berated by some godless heathen.

Godlovers want to believe that their faith makes them morally superior to all non-believers. When I come off acting like mr. violent pyschopath, they say to themselves, "Well, that's what godlessness will do to a person.....damn heathen."

So, now whenever I am approached by converters, I politely tell them that I am not interested and I wish them good luck on their search. Actually, I'll even start off with a "I'm really sorry...." so that they have to deal with the notion that I am capable of feeling remorse.

I am not kidding when I say that I can see the frustration in their eyes. It just doesn't mesh well with their image of atheists cursing loudly and slamming heroin.
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    sponger wrote:
    I used to be incredibly rude to god lovers of the world both in cyberspace and in person.

But, I realized that it's better to be polite because that pisses them off a lot more than being berated by some godless heathen.

Godlovers want to believe that their faith makes them morally superior to all non-believers. When I come off acting like mr. violent pyschopath, they say to themselves, "Well, that's what godlessness will do to a person.....damn heathen."

So, now whenever I am approached by converters, I politely tell them that I am not interested and I wish them good luck on their search. Actually, I'll even start off with a "I'm really sorry...." so that they have to deal with the notion that I am capable of feeling remorse.

I am not kidding when I say that I can see the frustration in their eyes. It just doesn't mesh well with their image of atheists cursing loudly and slamming heroin.

It's obvious you're far superior to those pathetic morons that believe in God. Good for you!
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options

How enlightening. Your parents must be very proud of you.

• Options
    know1 wrote:
    It's obvious you're far superior to those pathetic morons that believe in God. Good for you!

LOL nicely put.

• Options
    miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    i think God exists, if you truly believe he exists.
    i believe he can exist for some, and not for others.

anyway being friendly and having fun is more important to me than religion, and im Roman Catholic (yes we do let our hair down!)
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
  • Options
    know1 wrote:

Superiority and inferiority are imaginary concepts to which I do not subscribe.
  • Options
    i like God quite a bit. I look at him as the spirit of love and hope in the world. Or that feeling you get when you're so overcome with how beautiful something is. i think its easier to understand that concept. I dont know about a guy with a beard in the sky, but i know there's something more powerful than us...whether thats a dude or just a feeling, it feels pretty good.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    Superiority and inferiority are imaginary concepts to which I do not subscribe.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it....or perhaps you already do...

• Options
    know1 wrote:
    How enlightening. Your parents must be very proud of you.

He also anticipates and surfs on my turds when I flush.

Pretty incredible eh?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    all i said god is evrywhere..
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it....or perhaps you already do...

If my posts offended you, then just say so. You don't have to pretend that it is beneath you in some way.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    If my posts offended you, then just say so. You don't have to pretend that it is beneath you in some way.

good comebacks Sponger!
  • Options
    miskin wrote:
    i think God exists, if you truly believe he exists.
    i believe he can exist for some, and not for others.

anyway being friendly and having fun is more important to me than religion, and im Roman Catholic (yes we do let our hair down!)

That's where I stand too, although I'm not Catholic.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what the point of this thread was.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:

It didn't offend me at all. They were just so hypocritical and self-righteous that it's kind of funny you can be so blind to something so obvious.

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    all i said god is evrywhere..

Just curious as to what you think the point of this thread was...?
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    It didn't offend me at all. They were just so hypocritical and self-righteous that it's kind of funny you can be so blind to something so obvious.

OK, so because I don't see things your way, I must be "blind." That's the problem that we heathens tend suffer from I suppose.