Options

God Is Everywhere .

2»

Comments

• Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    sponger wrote:
    OK, so because I don't see things your way, I must be "blind." That's the problem that we heathens tend suffer from I suppose.

No - I just called you blind to your own hypocrisy....not blind to my views.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    know1 wrote:
    No - I just called you blind to your own hypocrisy....not blind to my views.

So it's not your view that I am a hypocrite?
  • Options
    I just made a fruit smoothie with ice in the blender....I hope god wasn't in there, because if he was, I fucked him up real good.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Jesus built my hot rod. Then I jumped in my hot rod and 'accidentally' ran over 10 mums who just gave birth to a bunch of new borns. Therefore, Jesus is a total bastard. Wouldn't have happened if I never had a hot rod.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    If you live your life like there's no God, you better pray that you're right.
  • Options
    roar wrote:
    If you live your life like there's no God, you better pray that you're right.

yeah but Satan throws better parties...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    your all gonna die at armaggeddon!
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    sponger wrote:
    So it's not your view that I am a hypocrite?

and i'm just wondering why i can never come up with something like this :rolleyes:

continue arguing guys, it entertains me
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    there anit no male authoritain in my pants ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    and i'm just wondering why i can never come up with something like this :rolleyes:

Yep, it was a good'n wasn't it..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    genie wrote:

Well, I'm sure if we give know1 some time, he'll catch on to what he is actually trying to say, which is basically, "I know you are, but what am I?"

The thing is that these religious types often have difficulty expressing a point a view that cannot be quoted directly from the bible.

At some point in their lives, that critical stage of development where they learn to make decisions without the aid of an authority figure or a trusty handbook (ie., the bible) is wasted and that part of the brain is never properly developed. The result is the comments we see before us being posted under the username of know1.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    Well, I'm sure if we give know1 some time, he'll catch on to what he is actually trying to say, which is basically, "I know you are, but what am I?"

The thing is that these religious types often have difficulty expressing a point a view that cannot be quoted directly from the bible.

At some point in their lives, that critical stage of development where they learn to make decisions without the aid of an authority figure or a trusty handbook (ie., the bible) is wasted and that part of the brain is never properly developed. The result is the comments we see before us being posted under the username of know1.

That's why it's cool to have a faith but not to have read the Bible in absolutely ages.... I only read the Bible at church, and even then a couple of verses at a time. The Evangelicals are up in arms about it, but at least I've got other defences...

I did go to Theological College but you basically got shot if essays were littered with 'proof texting'... and so you should.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    john 17:3.