Options

What is up with Karl Pilkington?

2»

Comments

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    dunkman wrote:
    asyou know the Big Yin is one of my comedy heroes.. if not the one.. but he didnt enter me and then type that!!! i typed that... and yes he did enter me :)
    I LOVE the Big Yin... My dads a scotsman, so we were brainwashed from an early age...

'You'll take somebodies eye out with that!'

'Its toast!'
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    It's HILARIOUS! Isn't it!?!

'What happens when the monkeys finish their shift?'

He has so many funny stories...monkey news was the best!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i know amigo.. i've got to know some really excellent folk from america in the last few months.. i consider it a privilege for them to even know me.

please please please give us guys a review of Izzards gig tomorrow... the guy is untouchable in the world of surrrealist comedy!!!

Oh, rest assured, Jackie Stewart, its a great privilege for all of us to know ya!

I will give a review of Eddie!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jeeeesus Dunk.

you are getting soft and it's too damned early for that! muahahahahaaa...

nice to americans??

ya soddy ol' drunk!

my username was supposed to be drunkman.. but i was drunk and it came out as dunkman... Alanis Morrisette then sued me for irony.. which is ironic considering she is a retard :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I LOVE the Big Yin...

everyone loves the big yin.. especially you ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    my username was supposed to be drunkman.. but i was drunk and it came out as dunkman... Alanis Morrisette then sued me for irony.. which is ironic considering she is a retard :)

I always thought you were a big American basketball player. How wrong could I be?

btw. That was SO funny! This thread is about Karl Pilkington though. I'm glad JOEJOEJOE and failedpersephone like him. I don't even think he's that popular in this country?
  • Options
    I always thought you were a big American basketball player. How wrong could I be?

btw. That was SO funny! This thread is about Karl Pilkington though. I'm glad JOEJOEJOE and failedpersephone like him. I don't even think he's that popular in this country?

yeah its very cool of our american cousins to appreciate the brit sense of humour.. :cool:
  • Options
    I'm sorry to drag this back up again but for anyone who's interested, look, even his wikipedia page is funny!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Pilkington

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4kQWxf_00&feature=related
  • Options
    *puts on his Dunk hat*

MCKB, Karl Pilkington! Get a room! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    *puts on his Dunk hat*

MCKB, Karl Pilkington! Get a room! :D

We'd be great together. The conversation would be hilarious! :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i know amigo.. i've got to know some really excellent folk from america in the last few months.. i consider it a privilege for them to even know me.

please please please give us guys a review of Izzards gig tomorrow... the guy is untouchable in the world of surrrealist comedy!!!

Eddie Izzard was amazing...he did almost 90 minutes of material...a lot of bible, eveolution and animal jokes!

We sat front row, so it was cool to see all of his facial expressions.

Eric Idle was at the show!

Now we must sit and wait until July for Ricky Gervais! (Well there is plenty to do until then, so it aint like we will just be idle))
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Eddie Izzard was amazing...he did almost 90 minutes of material...a lot of bible, eveolution and animal jokes!

We sat front row, so it was cool to see all of his facial expressions.

Eric Idle was at the show!

Now we must sit and wait until July for Ricky Gervais! (Well there is plenty to do until then, so it aint like we will just be idle))

i might have to youtube and see if i can see some of the newer stuff :)

dunno if you're interested but check out Ross Noble if you get the chance? manic surreal comedian who is a bit weird looking but funny
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i might have to youtube and see if i can see some of the newer stuff :)

dunno if you're interested but check out Ross Noble if you get the chance? manic surreal comedian who is a bit weird looking but funny

He is a bit weird looking. I never realised what a good stand up he was until you posted a couple of clips.