Options

is your significant other/partner/wife/husband also post on here?

Comments

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Are ya kidding me?? He is playing Bio-shock or Gears of War on his big ass TV ....I just sit next to him on the couch...It's kind of cute!! :)

Geez I hope you play with the joystick every now and again!!! :p
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Come on, let's 'av at it!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Geez I hope you play with the joystick every now and again!!! :p

Oh, you know I do!!! How could I not?!?!?!?! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

wrong thread ya fricking go-kart :D

my wife signed on as me once but just to say hi to some of the lovely folks we met last Feb in London... she didnt go through my last few posts thankfully, or she would have been bored out of her mind :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    No, you're not. But you're in the wrong thread...:o
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    my ex thought about joining, dumb bitch didnt. oh well, that ho is gone now.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    wrong thread ya fricking go-kart :D

my wife signed on as me once but just to say hi to some of the lovely folks we met last Feb in London... she didnt go through my last few posts thankfully, or she would have been bored out of her mind :D

My gf has never signed on to my account. Can you imagine her horror if she saw the pics you sent to my pm box Dunk! :eek:
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options

You sure you can't rekindle that one? It sounds like it was something special! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Jamainiac....you here?
  • Options

Imagine that? lol
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You sure you can't rekindle that one? It sounds like it was something special! :D
    it was, until she slept with my best friend........oh well, i kicked his ass and dumped hers......

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,746
    Hell no. It would break the poor little guy's heart to know how bad I have it for Jeff.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    My gf has never signed on to my account. Can you imagine her horror if she saw the pics you sent to my pm box Dunk! :eek:

is your gf Colonel Kuntz... ohhh the horror!!

i kept the ones you sent me.. i've filed them under the folder name 77 which is a diagrammatic representation of me and you doing spoons.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

i kept the ones you sent me.. i've filed them under the folder name 77 which is a diagrammatic representation of me and you doing spoons.

lol lol lol
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    it was, until she slept with my best friend........oh well, i kicked his ass and dumped hers......

Sorry to hear that. There's plenty of inflatables in the sea! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sorry to hear that. There's plenty of inflatables in the sea! ;)
    you would know...:p

im fine now. the single life is the shit! :D

• Options
    you would know...:p

im fine now. the single life is the shit! :D

Of course I would know! Who the f do you think disposes of them in the sea to begin with?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

Good idea on the 77. I've been practicing my yoga and am almost ready for the SS spoon position. How about you?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Good idea on the 77. I've been practicing my yoga and am almost ready for the SS spoon position. How about you?

hey, you know me... i'll try anything once... except suicide.
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dunkman wrote:
    hey, you know me... i'll try anything once... except suicide.

Pussy!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Pussy!

oh i try that all the time :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    oh i try that all the time :)

You sound like a taste tester at a whorehouse.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    hmmmm....not sure but I think he MIGHT post on here from time to time :confused:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

:eek: :eek: (Better stop chatting you up and sending you naked pictures then).

I'm worried my boyfriend will do that one day! (Not because I have anything to hide but because I'm worried he'll try and get into a conversation about PJ and embarrass me).
    He looks at me as though I'm crazy when I laugh at something on here. He thinks you're all a figment of my imagination. Thank God failedpersephone sent me those DVD's. He understood a bit better after that. No jokes about DVD's please, they were PJ DVD's.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Maybe ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options

nah its ok.. you may continue with that course of action ;)
  • Options

I'm worried my boyfriend will do that one day!

You're worried that your bf will start chatting up Dunk and sending him naked pictures?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878

aren't you the little gangsta.. thats some drama for you right there. Wasn't she a pearl jam fan too?.. shame on her....!

better off without her.. who needs that sorta shit.
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    inhiding79....and
    Linda....

are both on this board.....

they just havent realized that they are my significant others.....

hehehehe.............

lol:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    no, my wife is not post here.

but she watches me

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks