Options

is your significant other/partner/wife/husband also post on here?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    rarely
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    brainofPJ wrote:
    no, my wife is not post here.

but she watches me

Your wife is a voyeur? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Your wife is a voyeur? ;)

haha, only at night...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Rarely. Well, sometimes just to irritate Speedy! ;)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    me "im just going on the message boards"
    her "oh your going to hang out with your looser pearl jam friends"

lol.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    Yup, he sure does....this is where we met!!! :D
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    HELL NO! :p
    and i prefer it that way! he knows full well about this place, we've had many pit members at our home, out for dinner, meet in the city, etc...so he knows the full story, but yes...this is *my* place. he has his bass player message board, i have here. every married couple needs their own *space*...even within the context of cyberspace. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You're worried that your bf will start chatting up Dunk and sending him naked pictures?

I think dunkman has already said at some point that he had sent him naked pictures of himself... I don't believe him though.
  • Options
    I think dunkman has already said at some point that he had sent him naked pictures of himself... I don't believe him though.

Hmm.. playing the field? Batting for the other team? Be careful there.. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

Tell your boyfriend that if he did send Dunk pics, then he and I are through! Two-timing bastard!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Are ya kidding me?? He is playing Bio-shock or Gears of War on his big ass TV ....I just sit next to him on the couch...It's kind of cute!! :)
    sounds fun :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Are ya kidding me?? He is playing Bio-shock or Gears of War on his big ass TV ....I just sit next to him on the couch...It's kind of cute!! :)

You should talk to my roommates girlfriend. I'm waiting for the day she sets the house on fire due to his Xbox360 habit :D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,746
    You should talk to my roommates girlfriend. I'm waiting for the day she sets the house on fire due to his Xbox360 habit :D

That's like selling your guitar because the bf plays with it more than you! (I can be such a b*tch!)
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    What about yours?
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    No, my wife doesn't post on here, or any other message boards for that matter. She finds message boards to be stupid and a waste of time. But hey, she watches her horrible TV shows. I find those to be stupid and a waste of time. So I guess it all evens out then?