Options

Just popping in to say hello :D

2»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    funny it's around your neck.

saves time. ;)

Plus the embarassment of having the guard inspect me for it. Actually, fun for me, embarassing for the guard. Bullshit restraining order! Damn you EZ Pass Man. Damn YOU!!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    stop sweet talkin' me Mookster...you ALREADY have an easy ride into my pants.

(the queue starts with...ahhh, such a long list - you might want to get extra sanitizer.) ;)

i actually dont care where i am on that list... i;m ok with sloppy 14ths or 22nds.. no really i am :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    hallo.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    hallo.

Hello!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Hello!
    Hi!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    i actually dont care where i am on that list... i;m ok with sloppy 14ths or 22nds.. no really i am :o
    Oh dear. Can you guys cut this out please? I'm of an age that doesn't like to recognise this behaviour.
    BTW, Mark....I don't suppose the house warming is March 7? Nah, didn't think so.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Oh dear. Can you guys cut this out please? I'm of an age that doesn't like to recognise this behaviour.
    BTW, Mark....I don't suppose the house warming is March 7? Nah, didn't think so.

My birthday is March 16, so I hope it'll be late March/early April.. but I haven't got a move in date yet..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KOnLsNDsM

never mind, March 7 was when I'm outta my cage running wild in the city.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KOnLsNDsM

never mind, March 7 was when I'm outta my cage running wild in the city.

Ahh OK... well by all means, if I'm moved in by then.. why not?

• Options
    Well. That was short but sweet.

Night!
  • Options

Night!

Night!

• Options

Night!

that does NOT sound like the right thing to say to a dude.

maybe a hermaphrodite with a penis hangup, but def. not a dude.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    that does NOT sound like the right thing to say to a dude.

maybe a hermaphrodite with a penis hangup, but def. not a dude.

Why do half of the things you say remind me of 7th grade gym class? cue the music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Why do half of the things you say remind me of 7th grade gym class? cue the music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I
    :D
    because, I have the maturity and comic sensibility of a 7th grade boy - with the frontal action of the same boy's wet dream.

and you think Jr. High was hard for you! think of poor FailedP with the itchy backsac and the budding bewbies!

I wanted to squish 'em myself!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    :D
    because, I have the maturity and comic sensibility of a 7th grade boy - with the frontal action of the same boy's wet dream.

and you think Jr. High was hard for you! think of poor FailedP with the itchy backsac and the budding bewbies!

I wanted to squish 'em myself!

Including the word hard in the same sentence as JR. High brings up bad memories of being called up to the chalkboard when I was overly excited for no reason. Well Sister Mary Leah was hot and all, but I don't think she was the cause.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Including the word hard in the same sentence as JR. High brings up bad memories of being called up to the chalkboard when I was overly excited for no reason. Well Sister Mary Leah was hot and all, but I don't think she was the cause.
    psst mookster..wanna know a secret?

I liked to see how many boys i could make uncomfortable when i was in Jr. High.

precocious doesnt even begin to explain it...hahahaa

the nun habit worked more often than not.

but then again poor little Jr High schoolers...lederhosen would have worked!
  • Options
    but then again poor little Jr High schoolers...lederhosen would have worked!

Forget Jr High Schoolers! I'm banned from 14 different Oktoberfest celebrations across the country because of lederhosen. I'm also banned from every Denny's on Mother's Day but that has nothing to do with the hosen.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Forget Jr High Schoolers! I'm banned from 14 different Oktoberfest celebrations across the country because of lederhosen. I'm also banned from every Denny's on Mother's Day but that has nothing to do with the hosen.

oh, come on...doesn't it?

nothing like embroidered high wasted short pants with buttoning suspenders.

now if you are free ballin' in those wool tighties, you have got yourself a made for Denny's mother's day extravaganza.

can't fool me, MoOkStEr! It's always the hosen...which reminds me...
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    AHAHA! thats the funniest thing ive read in a while. :D

have you sent out thos dvd's yet?? sorry, i'm anxious :o
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    oh, come on...doesn't it?

nothing like embroidered high wasted short pants with buttoning suspenders.

now if you are free ballin' in those wool tighties, you have got yourself a made for Denny's mother's day extravaganza.

can't fool me, MoOkStEr! It's always the hosen...which reminds me...

All right! You got me. I was free ballin and made mention of it whilst throwing my Moons Over My Hammy across the restaurant and then proceeded to prove my freeballin status. You only get once a year to make your momma proud!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    AHAHA! thats the funniest thing ive read in a while. :D

have you sent out thos dvd's yet?? sorry, i'm anxious :o

Working on them along with some others as I type this. Remind me, the show I was burning for you was the naked midgets wrestling the ostriches, right? Oh, and I wrote all over the envelope for your dad to open if he cares anything about his son. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    and who are You?

the better?? is who are you !!! :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    please note the change in siggie.

henceforth the fast pass man shall be giving you no more trouble. ;)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Working on them along with some others as I type this. Remind me, the show I was burning for you was the naked midgets wrestling the ostriches, right? Oh, and I wrote all over the envelope for your dad to open if he cares anything about his son. ;)
    i'll kill you!:eek: please no notes. he'll see it and take away my posting privlages.

and its the 7/5/03 show ;)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    i'll kill you!:eek: please no notes. he'll see it and take away my posting privlages.

and its the 7/5/03 show ;)

Oh, you're right. Fips gets the midget dvd with the note all over the envelope. Sorry for the mistake. Good thing you caught my error! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    please note the change in siggie.

henceforth the fast pass man shall be giving you no more trouble. ;)

My first quote in a sig. Well second if you count the time that Kat changed her sig to announce that amber alert. Turns out I wasn't kidnapped, only lost at Walmart.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    My first quote in a sig. Well second if you count the time that Kat changed her sig to announce that amber alert. Turns out I wasn't kidnapped, only lost at Walmart.

Did you wet your pants, MoOkStEr??? when I get lost at Walmart I wet myself...and then that creepy old guy that hangs out near the employee break room offers to help me...

*sucks thumbs and squishes eyes shut*