Options

Just popping in to say hello :D

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello..
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    and who are You?
  • Options
    hey! get off! :p you're breaking the rules! :D its my time to shine. :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    hey! get off! :p you're breaking the rules! :D its my time to shine. :p

Dude, you're right, I passed the baton... it's OK. Carry on...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    and who are You?
    he is the forum drunk. :p:D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    he is the forum drunk. :p:D

Oh God.. is that how I'm known? What about all the roses.. and the lube?

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Hello..
    Well say hello, you don't have to start a thread....
    come back you nob head, please.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    I was just going to bed. You bastard! *shakes fist*
  • Options
    I was just going to bed. You bastard! *shakes fist*

hahaha

You might even convince me I enjoy being called a bastard.

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:

See now. Jamie's turning into dunk. Dunk's turning into, erm, bostonlou? Which means Drop the Leash is turning into Jamie... or something like that. :confused:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    well ya made it to wednesday before starting a thread.....and now you've upset kelly...wtg!.....:p :D
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

I'm coming back.

I had an epiphany today. I can un-addict myself. I pretty much have done. Work is going really well. I'm feeling better. It's all good.

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    well ya made it to wednesday before starting a thread.....and now you've upset kelly...wtg!.....:p :D

I knew it... coming back would just upset the balance. :rolleyes:

• Options
    hahaha

You might even convince me I enjoy being called a bastard.
    can I convince you that you like being called a bastard??

*gets my Fwappin' hand ready*

kisses, you bastard!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    See now. Jamie's turning into dunk. Dunk's turning into, erm, bostonlou? Which means Drop the Leash is turning into Jamie... or something like that. :confused:

i take umbrage to that... i'm turning into no-one... i've always been uber-heroic. :mad:

bye
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    can I convince you that you like being called a bastard??

*gets my Fwappin' hand ready*

kisses, you bastard!

You can have a go as well.... It's a free-for-all.... but single file, please.... and the queue starts over there by the crippled tramp drinking cider. Oh, that's a mirror?! Sorry...

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I'm coming back.

I had an epiphany today. I can un-addict myself. I pretty much have done. Work is going really well. I'm feeling better. It's all good.

Sorry to be vulgar upon your triumphant return, but I've taken shits that have lasted longer than your "retirement".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sorry to be vulgar upon your triumphant return, but I've taken shits that have lasted longer than your "retirement".

Well it got the job done.... I accomplished what I aimed to achieve.... that's the important thing.... sort of like your sex life. :D

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

Oh. This is such a beautiful moment. I think I'm going to cry.

*Wipes tear away*.

:D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mookie9999 wrote:

yeah i know... i get beaten to a bloody pulp and i get about 13 views on my thread... fuckteeth here comes back after popping to the shops for a loaf of bread and he's swamped with love and affection... :confused:

joking mark... i know you popped out for condoms and a bag of microwaveable liver. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

stop sweet talkin' me Mookster...you ALREADY have an easy ride into my pants.

(the queue starts with...ahhh, such a long list - you might want to get extra sanitizer.) ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Oh. This is such a beautiful moment. I think I'm going to cry.

*Wipes tear away*.

:D

Your holy trinity of board crushes are back together! :D

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Lick my nuts.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i know... i get beaten to a bloody pulp and i get about 13 views on my thread... fuckteeth here comes back after popping to the shops for a loaf of bread and he's swamped with love and affection... :confused:

HAHAHA!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

joking mark... i know you popped out for condoms and a bag of microwaveable liver. ;)

Ahh funny you mention that.. so you ARE coming to the housewarming then? :D

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

oh my god. That was excellent.

bye the way - ladies use a pack of kidneys and a latex glove. ;)
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Hi Harmless......we Miss Ya!!!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    and who are You?

You are obviously out of the cliq... hmm... loop.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    stop sweet talkin' me Mookster...you ALREADY have an easy ride into my pants.

(the queue starts with...ahhh, such a long list - you might want to get extra sanitizer.) ;)

But I have the easy pass hooked up to my neck so shouldn't I get into the carpool lane of love? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    But I have the easy pass hooked up to my neck so shouldn't I get into the carpool lane of love? ;)

funny it's around your neck.

saves time. ;)
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    You are obviously out of the cliq... hmm... loop.

No clique here. Everyone's welcome. :)