Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    dunkman wrote:
    she bakes awesome muffins though.

thats a real keeper then ,,
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    :D You're brain's in your foot! Makes a change for a guy. ;)

I'm trying to teach my son to say mamma in sign language, where you tap your temple. He can do it except he looks a bit mental slapping himself in the face. :D
    Ha...it's debatable! :p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    thats a real keeper then ,,

i dunno man... her choice of clothes at work kinda puts me off
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    dunkman wrote:
    i dunno man... her choice of clothes at work kinda puts me off

she dresses like a bum???? nooooooooooooo

does she drink warm beer?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

she's lovely and obviously has a heart of gold... i wish to corrupt her :)

That's hilarious!

I think that part of the dvd might be one of the coolest things I've seen. I love it!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    she dresses like a bum???? nooooooooooooo

does she drink warm beer?

she could fry up placenta for all i care...

she's a lovely lovely person, all i'll see in my head when I hear that song is Kim doing her lovely arm movements... it should have been released as a single with her as the video.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    she could fry up placenta for all i care...

she's a lovely lovely person, all i'll see in my head when I hear that song is Kim doing her lovely arm movements... it should have been released as a single with her as the video.
    Soppy git. :p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Soppy git. :p

yeah thats rich coming from you :rolleyes:

i've always liked the wee dance they do at the end as well... ok the timing was sooo wrong.. but the heart was in it
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    i think i love her :)

i've even learned the sign language for "come back to Castle Fuckula with me"

is she on here? i couldnt see a ring? is she wearing a dress over her trousers?

she's lovely and obviously has a heart of gold... i wish to corrupt her :)
    Don't you have a wife Dunk? ;) brilliant thread anyway.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    That's hilarious!

I think that part of the dvd might be one of the coolest things I've seen. I love it!

I agree! I made my wife watch it a couple years ago after 20x of refusal, and she was so impressed by this. Turned her into a pseudo fan.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    I agree! I made my wife watch it a couple years ago after 20x of refusal, and she was so impressed by this. Turned her into a pseudo fan.

absolutely same thing happened to me... my wife thought that part was just so impressive... it put her in such a good mood that she had sex with me that night. :)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    absolutely same thing happened to me... my wife thought that part was just so impressive... it put her in such a good mood that she had sex with me that night. :)

Did she use her hands? :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    :o I used to wonder too about deaf people at concerts but there's a deaf girl here called IAmMine who kinda explained lots. She had a wonderful thread too about when she got cochlear implants too and started to hear stuff :o

I recall IAmMine posting that Kim was basically signing "singing" for a lot of the song and not the actual lyrics.

Personally, Kim annoys me. I don't know why but she just does.
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options

is it because i love her and not you? ;)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Did she use her hands? :D

ahhh...ya beat me to it!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    ahhh...ya beat me to it!!! :D

Actually Dunks wife "beat" all of us to it!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    now think about it

can she hear every word Eddie is saying!????

or does she just know every PJ song ;p
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Don't you have a wife Dunk? ;)

yeah i do... she wont mind though.. anything to give her an hours peace and quiet
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    one of the sexiest things i've seen.....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wn0qxxWn6M
  • Options
    I recall IAmMine posting that Kim was basically signing "singing" for a lot of the song and not the actual lyrics.

YEAH! :mad: She mainly just does this buisness with her hands near her throat showing Eddie singing up and occasionally throws in a few letters! In fact, I even asked my sister in law what a few signs meant and she said I dunno. (Not interested in Pearl Jam so she didn't see the video). :(
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    is it because i love her and not you? ;)

perhaps...

;)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i do... she wont mind though.. anything to give her an hours peace and quiet

58 minute sign language instruction
    1 minute of foreplay
    1 minute of apologies?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    58 minute sign language instruction
    1 minute of foreplay
    1 minute of apologies?

i never apologise for anything!!! :mad:

edit: sorry about that... i forgot the mad smiley