Options

you know that woman who does the sign language on Touring Band

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
i think i love her :)

i've even learned the sign language for "come back to Castle Fuckula with me"

is she on here? i couldnt see a ring? is she wearing a dress over her trousers?

she's lovely and obviously has a heart of gold... i wish to corrupt her :)
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i think i love her :)

i've even learned the sign language for "come back to Castle Fuckula with me"

is she on here? i couldnt see a ring? is she wearing a dress over her trousers?

she's lovely and obviously has a heart of gold... i wish to corrupt her :)

I think she's wearing a tunic dunk and I don't think that's real sign language. :D

...actually, I'm not sure. :o
  • Options
    I'm sorry... I'm on hiatus, but I just couldn't resist it. I'm in AWE of this thread. FUCKING 'A'!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    I'm sorry... I'm on hiatus, but I just couldn't resist it. I'm in AWE of this thread. FUCKING 'A'!

:eek:
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Congratulations Mark, you are officially the worlds worst hide and seek player.:p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    I think she's wearing a tunic dunk and I don't think that's real sign language. :D

...actually, I'm not sure. :o

she must be doing real sign language otherwise what is she doing?

us America up yet?

Kim... where for art thou?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    America is still sleeping, but I'm on my Vampire week.

I'm training for the Highland games right now. Been doing the log throw all week. :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    she must be doing real sign language otherwise what is she doing?

us America up yet?

Kim... where for art thou?

waving her hands around in the air. no really, maybe it's american sign language. i watched it a few years ago. i might eat my words now.
  • Options
    i'm good at sign language. i think what she's saying is 'could have tuned in, tuned in but he tuned out...'
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    waving her hands around in the air. no really, maybe it's american sign language. i watched it a few years ago. i might eat my words now.

it IS real american sign language. start munching those words :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    I'm not trying to sound mean...I'm really not, but it just struck me as odd that someone who couldn't hear would even go to a concert...ok, I know that's ignorant.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm not trying to sound mean...I'm really not, but it just struck me as odd that someone who couldn't hear would even go to a concert...ok, I know that's ignorant.

maybe they can hear a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnxIAA-jjb0
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    jamie uk wrote:

deaf people can feel the vibrations of the music. some of them are really good dancers...seriously
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    mark? dunk? are you still there? Lol. Are you okay? :D
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    deaf people can feel the vibrations of the music. some of them are really good dancers...seriously
    Ok, like I said I wasn't trying to be funny, honest. So, fair play.
  • Options

surely american sign language will be the same as ours... we both speak English. :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    surely american sign language will be the same as ours... we both speak English. :D

I think it's a bit different. I only know a little bit. Obviously. It's called BSL. 'British Sign Language' which made me think it may be a bit different.

Am I being really annoying now? :D I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass. I want to learn to speak sign language. :)
  • Options
    I want to learn to speak sign language. :)

here you go then
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    here you go then

Oh well. I was expecting you to carry on arguing for the sake of it. Did you get the link? Mark's gone very quiet. Do you think maybe he's watching it on repeat?
  • Options
    I think it's a bit different. I only know a little bit. Obviously. It's called BSL. 'British Sign Language' which made me think it may be a bit different.

Am I being really annoying now? :D I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass. I want to learn to speak sign language. :)

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, sorry arse either...but is it correct to say..
    'I want to learn to speak sign language' Let's ask Dunk....he's the expert.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    ehh
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ehh

thats one more syllable than you normally drool out

she's lovely... i think she's a great person for doing the signing at the gig :)
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    dunkman wrote:

she's lovely... i think she's a great person for doing the signing at the gig :)

yea shes ok

i wouldnt pass on her or anything

abit pale for me :eek:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

This is a great day.

note to self....'get an office job with local authority.' :)
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm not trying to be a smart ass, sorry arse either...but is it correct to say..

You're on a role today, Jamie!
  • Options
    You're on a role today, Jamie!

I think better with my foot up on a chair, what does that say? :)
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    prism wrote:

Case in point being Beethoven.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    :o I used to wonder too about deaf people at concerts but there's a deaf girl here called IAmMine who kinda explained lots. She had a wonderful thread too about when she got cochlear implants too and started to hear stuff :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Case in point being Beethoven.

Gettaway...was he deaf?
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I think better with my foot up on a chair, what does that say? :)

:D You're brain's in your foot! Makes a change for a guy. ;)

I'm trying to teach my son to say mamma in sign language, where you tap your temple. He can do it except he looks a bit mental slapping himself in the face. :D
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yea shes ok

i wouldnt pass on her or anything

abit pale for me :eek:

she bakes awesome muffins though.