Options

my kids have forced me to learn all of the High School Musical songs

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
i've got 2 girls and so we can 'duet' i have to sing fookin Troy and Ryan's lines :rolleyes: :D

we even have the fucking thing on Singstar for the playstation.

Maisy is only 4 and cant read.. but she knows all the words.. :eek:

p.s. can you get Grease on singstar? my wife would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    Admit, you bought the thing and are forcing your daughters to learn the lines from the furry naked girl and the other females so you don't have to sing alone.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Good for you. You sound like a good dad. :)
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Admit, you bought the thing and are forcing your daughters to learn the lines from the furry naked girl and the other females so you don't have to sing alone.

i have actually found myself in the shower thinking about that naked girl and singing to myself "ooohhhh you are the music in me"

i have my own microphone :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    you know you love to do anything to make them happy i know i have 2kids also ...:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    at least your daughters dont make you play retarded hannah montana games on wii!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I'm glad my girls are older, they like that shit,...but at 12 and 13, they can't stand to be in the same room as me.
    I'm far too much of an embaressment....you're day will come 'superdad'.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    lol :)

It's the softer side of dunkman. :D
  • Options
    lol :)

It's the softer side of dunkman. :D

I know. Couldn't you just pinch his cheek? ;) LOL ;)
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    come on dude, zac efron is the new eddie vedder. am i right? who's with me?

na na na na

na na na na yeah

you are the music in me...

truly inspiring.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I know. Couldn't you just pinch his cheek? ;) LOL ;)
    awww he's such a cutie... :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    awww he's such a cutie... :p

If by 'cutie' you mean 'a pain in the ass', then yes!

;)
  • Options
    If by 'cutie' you mean 'a pain in the ass', then yes!

;)
    Of course... although I would swap "pain in the ass" with "fuckhead"

:)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    On the other hand, I did stand proudly tonight and watch my 10 year old son 'NAIL' Even Flow on medium, on Guitar Hero III! Boy, them was some sweaty 10 year old palms.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Of course... although I would swap "pain in the ass" with "fuckhead"

:)

HAHA. Well, he's not here now so we better be nice. :mad:

In keeping with the thread, I've got all these things to look forward to. I can't wait! :)
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    jamie uk wrote:
    On the other hand, I did stand proudly tonight and watch my 10 year old son 'NAIL' Even Flow on medium, on Guitar Hero III! Boy, them was some sweaty 10 year old palms.

awesome. our fucking xbox 360 keeps having trouble reading our game disc that doesn't have a scratch on it. fucking bill gates.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    HAHA. Well, he's not here now so we better be nice. :mad:

In keeping with the thread, I've got all these things to look forward to. I can't wait! :)
    Oh you and your angry faces :mad: :D

Dunk doesn't mind. He knows I love him really.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    dunkman wrote:
    i have actually found myself in the shower thinking about that naked girl and singing to myself "ooohhhh you are the music in me"

i have my own microphone :)

oww......i just blew seagrams out my nose.......damn you!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    When I'm at my twin's house hanging out with her daughers, I groan, moan, pull my hair out if I have to sit through the Naked Brother's Band show. Eeeek!

Crazy cars . . . *makes choking sound* I can deal with spongebob better than that stuff. :eek:
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    dunkman wrote:
    i've got 2 girls and so we can 'duet' i have to sing fookin Troy and Ryan's lines :rolleyes: :D

we even have the fucking thing on Singstar for the playstation.

Maisy is only 4 and cant read.. but she knows all the words.. :eek:

p.s. can you get Grease on singstar? my wife would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can be Troy but no, no NOt Ryan!! I can't watch him without saying every time I see him, "he's SO gay!"
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

like the dad in South Park's version of Guitar Hero??

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    you can be Troy but no, no NOt Ryan!! I can't watch him without saying every time I see him, "he's SO gay!"

its ok.. i'm comfortable with my sexuality :);)

Chad... thats the other fuckers name... his real name is Cordon Blue or something weird. :D
  • Options
    we're aaaaaall in thiiiiiis together

I know what you mean. My 4 year old daughter loves HSM and I got her the singing game for Playstation. She aces it and it is helping her learn to read as she knows the words to the songs and now she can read along. Sometimes I get the songs stuck in my head at work.

I am taking her to the Ice show this saturday.

I am glad these current music games (rockband, guitar hero, etc)at least have some good songs/artists....My nephews (12 and 10) were like "the rolling stones are awesome"

no no no no no nooooooo stick with the status quo!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Aaaaawwww..... how sweet :p

Thank god my daughter is older (she does love grease though - send your wife down here and they can do their thing together!)
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Don't feel bad, I know every song ever made on Sesame Street.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options

no no no no no nooooooo stick with the status quo!

thats her favourite.. she even does hand actions at me :)

glad i'm not the only parent who is being turned gay by their kids :D:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats her favourite.. she even does hand actions at me :)

glad i'm not the only parent who is being turned gay by their kids :D:D

I moved the playstation into the basement playroom in case someone comes to the door and can hear me belting out "I've got to move on and be whoooo I aaaaammmm"

I redeem myself with drumming to RockBand
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    "forced"
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hahahaha poor you
    foutnatly mali's to old and herb is not intrested how ever the tunes of the lego starwars 2 is beging to get to me
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

my two oldest nieces have got the bloody thing on EVERY time i go round there, and they've got the singstar thing as well, nightmare! :(

i hates nieces to pieces ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    its ok.. i'm comfortable with my sexuality :);)

Chad... thats the other fuckers name... his real name is Cordon Blue or something weird. :D

Oh Cordon BLue is a cool kid. He can dance without appearing gay at all. He did a good job on another Disney movie called "Jump In". Have you seen it?