Options

my kids have forced me to learn all of the High School Musical songs

2»

Comments

• Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    My daughter is 7 and loves this movie. God help me. God help us all.

When do you suppose Zach will come out? My gaydar is seriously going off with that kid. I know he's dating that little nude hottie, but he's young still.
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    My daughter is 7 and loves this movie. God help me. God help us all.

When do you suppose Zach will come out? My gaydar is seriously going off with that kid. I know he's dating that little nude hottie, but he's young still.

mmmmmmmmmmmm, not sure.
    ask George Michael or Michael Jackson ...........

truthfully, though in my "Exmmm (clears throat) expertise, I find that easily could happen if they accidently see their mom coming out of the shower or some other accidental nude awkwardness like that with someone they find old and not someone they want to see as naked.

That would make a guy go the other way...I'm sure..........

(not a firm theory but my take on this)
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    cory wrote:
    awesome. our fucking xbox 360 keeps having trouble reading our game disc that doesn't have a scratch on it. fucking bill gates.

call them and they will fix it for free if it's with in one yr of purchase i had the same problem with my sons ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    i've got 2 girls and so we can 'duet' i have to sing fookin Troy and Ryan's lines :rolleyes: :D

we even have the fucking thing on Singstar for the playstation.

Maisy is only 4 and cant read.. but she knows all the words.. :eek:

p.s. can you get Grease on singstar? my wife would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you God for giving me a boy.
    A very hetero boy, even at the age of 3.
    He loves Keira Kneightly, lord help him. He loves women.
    Yes, it's cute now.....but I pray for the soul of the girl that breaks his heart. :mad:
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Thank you God for giving me a boy.
    A very hetero boy, even at the age of 3.
    He loves Keira Kneightly, lord help him. He loves women.
    Yes, it's cute now.....but I pray for the soul of the girl that breaks his heart. :mad:

Be glad. Be glad you don't have Hannah Montana posters hanging in your house. I know that sound track inside and out. *hides in humilation*
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Be glad. Be glad you don't have Hannah Montana posters hanging in your house. I know that sound track inside and out. *hides in humilation*

my eldest is into Hannah Montana and Zoey 101!!!

honestly.. if it wasnt for my wife doing things to me i'd be training as a hairdresser right about now :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I was having a frustrating day at work, and this thread is making me laugh. I know all about Hannah Montana and all that kid stuff. My niece has a poster of one of the Jonas Brothers on her wall. :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I know. Couldn't you just pinch his cheek? ;) LOL ;)

bum or face?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.