Options

lucky #1000

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, Chicago's where its at...
    hahaa good one! sorry Chicago doesn't hold a candle to Beantown. The Chicks that work in hooters in chicago wear longsleeve shirts, there baseball, basketball, and football team(s) are a joke, its too dam cold there. sorry nothing beats boston.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    only if you don't mind the husband tagging along... he's only been to NYC once ;)

Well, I don't swing that way. How good is he at holding a camera steady? :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    dude i'm going to be with my kiddies... they love Popeye!!! :):)

Me too! Just make sure they don't make the same mistake I did and accept his invitation for some "spinach".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Fuck NYC and Disney. Come to Boston. The best city in the US. espiciallly if you like getting shitfaced with a bunch of Irish drunks!

Boston is a nice city. I enjoyed it quite a bit when I was there. With that being said, Boston is no NYC.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Well, I don't swing that way. How good is he at holding a camera steady? :D
    HAHA! funniest post of 08! :p:D

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    fuckin hell... what's this the mookie show? ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    fuckin hell... what's this the mookie show? ;):D

Key my theme music.

Droopy Balls!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    HAHA! funniest post of 08! :p:D

is he 'grooming' you? stay clear of this guy... follow me into the dark side of serial killing... it guarantee's infamy, notoriety and other big words :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    this is my castle :)

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/dumfries/caerlaverock/index.html

its about 2 miles from my house anyway... check those dungeons out!!!! S&Mtastic
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    is he 'grooming' you? stay clear of this guy... follow me into the dark side of serial killing... it guarantee's infamy, notoriety and other big words :)

Shut it! Shut it now! I haven't had him fitted for his box yet! DropTheLeash go back to the boots thread, NOW!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    ehhh what the hell. tigger has always pissed me off to begin with...

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    what have you all done to my thread!

Drop the Leash, uh... yeah Chicago is better then Boston. I've lived in both, I get to be the judge :)
  • Options
    what have you all done to my thread!

Bet you'll think twice before ever asking someone if they're a pimp or not. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Bet you'll think twice before ever asking someone if they're a pimp or not. :D

hahaha, I think I knew ;)