smarchee wrote:
    will you wear those boots :p;):o

Only if lots of people attend! ;)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Wow.. finally..

after being a member for forever and 1/2, here I am at the lovely #1000

Lets have a party people!

thats exactly the same amount of times i've looked at your pic with you in the boots :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    dunkman wrote:
    thats exactly the same amount of times i've looked at your pic with you in the boots :)

So does that mean I can come live with your family in scotland, Dunk??

A few days ago, you sounded a little take it or leave it. I'm good with kids, I just don't sing Highschool musical songs.. sorry.
  • Options
    So does that mean I can come live with your family in scotland, Dunk??

A few days ago, you sounded a little take it or leave it. I'm good with kids, I just don't sing Highschool musical songs.. sorry.

absolutely you can... mrs dunkman can sleep on the couch. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    absolutely you can... mrs dunkman can sleep on the couch. :)

yikes.. okay, no breaking up of the happy homes..

Maybe I could just send Mrs. Dunkman the boots, and she could wear them for you.. then everyone is happy..
  • Options
    yikes.. okay, no breaking up of the happy homes..

Maybe I could just send Mrs. Dunkman the boots, and she could wear them for you.. then everyone is happy..

i was kidding :rolleyes: ... what if we buy her a camp bed then? couches can be uncomfy!!

yes do that!

Dunkman
    Castle Fuckula
    Scotland

many thanks :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i was kidding :rolleyes: ... what if we buy her a camp bed then? couches can be uncomfy!!

yes do that!

Dunkman
    Castle Fuckula
    Scotland

many thanks :)

Oh castle fuckula.. jeez, why didnt you just say so! okay, in the mail tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! With this post I am 21 posts away from 2000
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Congrats!!!! With this post I am 21 posts away from 2000

Ooh! yeah, all you people have me beat, although I was around on the old board too, and that makes it like a total of 8 years.. I had some down time I guess
  • Options
    Ooh! yeah, all you people have a beat, although I was around on the old board too, and that makes it like a total of 8 years.. I had some down time I guess
    A beat, no. Just a very boring office job and the ability to fly under the radar, thus avoiding real work.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    Oh castle fuckula.. jeez, why didnt you just say so! okay, in the mail tomorrow ;)

thanks amigo!!! what size are they?

you should visit Castle Fuckula sometime.... the dungeons are a sight to behold ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thanks amigo!!! what size are they?

you should visit Castle Fuckula sometime.... the dungeons are a sight to behold ;)

I'll put that on my lists of hot spots to travel too.. can't wait!

size, 8.5 american
  • Options
    congrats, i hit 1000 back on the 23rd and i have clocked 600+ posts in less than a month :eek: i have no life :o
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    I'll put that on my lists of hot spots to travel too.. can't wait!

size, 8.5 american

the size is irrelevant.. she'll wear them regardless. ;)

ever been to Scotland? you'll love it.. its has some great scenery, sights, pubs, castles, etc... i'm going to the states next year ... well Florida... so i'm going to the state :)
  • Options
    congrats, i hit 1000 back on the 23rd and i have clocked 600+ posts in less than a month :eek: i have no life :o

nope, you don't...

haha.. picking on you is easy.. I mean you picked on me for like a good week about new years.
  • Options

if you have no life at your age you might as well become a serial killer... thats what awaits you ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    if you have no life at your age you might as well become a serial killer... thats what awaits you ;)
    ok, i'll be seeing you soon.

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    the size is irrelevant.. she'll wear them regardless. ;)

ever been to Scotland? you'll love it.. its has some great scenery, sights, pubs, castles, etc... i'm going to the states next year ... well Florida... so i'm going to the state :)

FL, ew, why?! don't tell me disney... I haven't been to Scotland. I'd love to go though. I dated a guy who's last name is Urquhart, and he told me there was an Urquhart castle.. maybe he was just trying to get me to sleep with him..

Anyways, I want to travel so badly to Europe. I've been to London and Paris, but thats it.
  • Options
    FL, ew, why?! don't tell me disney...

yep :o
    I haven't been to Scotland. I'd love to go though. I dated a guy who's last name is Urquhart, and he told me there was an Urquhart castle.. maybe he was just trying to get me to sleep with him..

most likely he was trying to sleep with you, but he was also telling the truth ;):D
    http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/drumnadrochit/urquhart/
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

most likely he was trying to sleep with you, but he was also telling the truth ;):D
    http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/drumnadrochit/urquhart/

well well, looky there.. Seems as though he was telling me the truth.. Looks like a lovely place too...

and no comment on the disney.. :)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:

Fuck Disney, come to NYC. On any given day you can see Mickey or Donald here on the streets. They may have a needle jammed in their arm and be performing fellatio on Popeye The Sailor, but other than those slight differences, it's the same damn place!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Fuck Disney, come to NYC. On any given day you can see Mickey or Donald here on the streets. They may have a needle jammed in their arm and be performing fellatio on Popeye The Sailor, but other than those slight differences, it's the same damn place!!!

Mookie, you're a realtor right? My mom says all realtors are pimps.. is it true ;)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Mookie, you're a realtor right? My mom says all realtors are pimps.. is it true ;)

Yes to the realtor question. As to the other, could I show you around the city? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Fuck NYC and Disney. Come to Boston. The best city in the US. espiciallly if you like getting shitfaced with a bunch of Irish drunks!

• Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    1k ain't shit
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Yes to the realtor question. As to the other, could I show you around the city? ;)

only if you don't mind the husband tagging along... he's only been to NYC once ;)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

dude i'm going to be with my kiddies... they love Popeye!!! :):)
  • Options
    Fuck NYC and Disney. Come to Boston. The best city in the US. espiciallly if you like getting shitfaced with a bunch of Irish drunks!

Sorry, Chicago's where its at...
  • Options
    only if you don't mind the husband tagging along... he's only been to NYC once ;)

you have a husband? :eek: ah what the hell... swinging has always been an ambition of mine :p