Options

Anyone want to still chat to a drunk fellow?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
wELL I'm game.....
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Restless SOULSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Enjoy your youth
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,733
    Depends, can I blither on about Jeff?
  • Options
    Whatever you want, I don't wanna go to bed yet
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Yeah, what the hell, I'm having a late one....need some booze and some mindless chat...
    what you got?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Restless SOULSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Enjoy your youth

LIKe Mohammed, hits the truth!

Cant escape from...... the common rule....

• Options
    *waves happily toward the drunk dude and begins to chatter happily*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Yeah, what the hell, I'm having a late one....need some booze and some mindless chat...
    what you got?

I am listening to Sigur Ros and trying to think through my existential crisis which can be explained thus..........

women suck.

• Options
    Take a bottle drink it down.........pass it through the internet cbales :o

• Options
    *waves happily toward the drunk dude and begins to chatter happily*

*waves back*

holy crap track 3 off () has changed my life

• Options
    Take a bottle drink it down.........pass it through the internet cbales :o

Do you want a swig? There you go !

• Options
    I am listening to Sigur Ros and trying to think through my existential crisis which can be explained thus..........

women suck.

I don't know Sigur Ros..I got http://www.planetrock.com to keep me going. And guess what buddy...?

Men suck, even more...I've discovered that this year, my 37th on the planet, and I realise I suck.
  • Options
    Do you want a swig? There you go !
    wow. that went down great my friend :)

P.S. next time warn me when your about to pass it through because it almost hit me in the face. thats how fast it came outta there ;)

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I don't know Sigur Ros..I got http://www.planetrock.com to keep me going. And guess what buddy...?

Men suck, even more...I've discovered that this year, my 37th on the planet, and I realise I suck.

WTF dude.. you don't suck.....

• Options
    Yo' harmie :D How goes it? You having cider tonight?? ;)
  • Options
    Yo' harmie :D How goes it? You having cider tonight?? ;)

Yeah you bet.... too much of it..... how goes it with you? :)

• Options
    Yeah you bet.... too much of it..... how goes it with you? :)

It goes ok, thanks. A bit hungover :eek: We had a work fun day yesterday... I was drunk by 4 pm :eek: So really I am just tired.

So you may feel like this tomorrow :(
  • Options
    It goes ok, thanks. A bit hungover :eek: We had a work fun day yesterday... I was drunk by 4 pm :eek: So really I am just tired.

So you may feel like this tomorrow :(

lets hope not.. I am in a drama performace with my residents tomorrow. so should be fun :D

• Options
    lets hope not.. I am in a drama performace with my residents tomorrow. so should be fun :D

I hope not :) You sleeping ok now? Late across the pond, isn't it?? :eek:

A drama performance?? Fun
  • Options
    WTF dude.. you don't suck.....

I kinda do, in my own way. I never realised it before...but sure as hell..I suck, like all men do..or will, eventually.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I kinda do, in my own way. I never realised it before...but sure as hell..I suck, like all men do..or will, eventually.

Fuckin ell dude we can't think like this... we have to stop it.. I agree with you, but I wish I didn't. I feel like shit dude,

• Options
    Fuckin ell dude we can't think like this... we have to stop it.. I agree with you, but I wish I didn't. I feel like shit dude,
    I don't mean to bring you down, look at it as a positive.and react to it. But the fact is..they were right all along, the girls that is, when they say men are pigs...etc, and your a nice, quiet guy, thinking, no I'm different..!
    Well, here's the news, you aint, you just may not have realised it yet..we are pigs, our brains are in our dicks, and that's it..! end of.

Right, what are you having..?
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I don't mean to bring you down, look at it as a positive.and react to it. But the fact is..they were right all along, the girls that is, when they say men are pigs...etc, and your a nice, quiet guy, thinking, no I'm different..!
    Well, here's the news, you aint, you just may not have realised it yet..we are pigs, our brains are in our dicks, and that's it..! end of.

I'll have a sex on the beach..... cheers....

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jamie uk wrote:

You need to cut that out now please Mister. :)

I won't have it. We ALL SUCK at some point in our lives, nothing to do with being male or female. And you most certainly DO NOT SUCK!!!

Oh and harmless I'll chat if you want. :) Course if you don't want that's cool too, just need to let me know. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    I'll have a sex on the beach..... cheers....
    Fucking poof, here, there's a beer..be glad of it....now tell me something really 'drunk guys talking ' like..what was your first love called..?
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Fucking poof, here, there's a beer..be glad of it....now tell me something really 'drunk guys talking ' like..what was your first love called..?

She was called Katie..... she was awesome but I didn't understand PMT at that age so we were over when she startred getting miserable and nasty for no reason....

• Options
    Jeanie wrote:

I won't have it. We ALL SUCK at some point in our lives, nothing to do with being male or female. And you most certainly DO NOT SUCK!!!

Oh and harmless I'll chat if you want. :) Course if you don't want that's cool too, just need to let me know. :)
    OK, here have a beer and talk shite with us if you really want to......we may pass out at any minute though...
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

Sure I'll chat.... God knows I'll be up a little while longer :)

• Options
    She was called Katie..... she was awesome but I didn't understand PMT at that age so we were over when she startred getting miserable and nasty for no reason....
    See, I bet you feel better for just saying that. Mine was called Linda, she too was incredible, then two weeks later my old man tells me we're moving house...our love struggled over the 10 mile distance.lol!
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    See, I bet you feel better for just saying that. Mine was called Linda, she too was incredible, then two weeks later my old man tells me we're moving house...our love struggled over the 10 mile distance.lol!

I do feel better :) thanks

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jamie uk wrote:
    OK, here have a beer and talk shite with us if you really want to......we may pass out at any minute though...

I'm used to that! ;):p

And make mine a Bundy thanks. :D How could I pass up an opportunity to chew the fat with you? :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift