Options

I need a fucking bottle opener!

2»

Comments

• Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    dunkman wrote:
    as a typical scotsman this is what i cant work out.. i buy wine at £3 a bottle that is 14%.... so for £6 i could fucking hammered, whereas neds buy it for £5 a bottle and its only a 1% more proof.. they should drink sherry or Aldi vodka straight.. or even better they should try and swallow gas canisters and kill themselves...

But i dont like the taste of normal wine, neither do i like cherry or straight vodka. I like buckfast. I more often than not drink lager than anything else to be honest, but probably go through a bottle of buckfast a week at least.

I never really drink red square, dont a big fan of the alcopop type drinks really.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    If im going to get the shits on drink ill get it whatever i drink. I never get it that bad and have never noticed buckfast to be any worse than anything else.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Buckfast is the dirty shit. I'd rather kill myself with something classy like, oh I dunno, £2 wine even :p

ps, I'm pretty fucked right now on various things.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Buckfast is the dirty shit. I'd rather kill myself with something classy like, oh I dunno, £2 wine even :p

ps, I'm pretty fucked right now on various things.

Me too! :D I'm pretty fucked on cider..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Nah, buckfast all the way lol. Maybe even a bit of concord afterwards, or some mad dog2020. Takes me back to my early, early drinking years, drinking in the streets as a young hooligan lol
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    Nah, buckfast all the way lol. Maybe even a bit of concord afterwards, or some mad dog2020. Takes me back to my early, early drinking years, drinking in the streets as a young hooligan lol

They have a drink called mad dog?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223

First-time drinking girls who puked all over nightclub carpets, and blokes with dodgy Rick Astley haircuts, swore by it back in the early nineties.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

of course we do.. comes in flavours as well... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    First-time drinking girls who puked all over nightclub carpets, and blokes with dodgy Rick Astley haircuts, swore by it back in the early nineties.

I was never either of those descriptions of mad dog drinkers. I just drank it when i was a kid as it was easy to carry about and to hide from the police, was cheap, and got you wrecked!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    of course we do.. comes in flavours as well... :)

Hawaian Blue was my fav.
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    a brick, a ring or a ciggie lighter.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,752
    stu gee wrote:
    You can do it with another bottle, using the other one's top as leverage, i do it all the time. Unless you are talking about a wine bottle, in which case you'll just have to smash the top off and hope for the best lol

I recall waking up once on New Year's Day and finding glass fragments in the 1/2 full bottle of wine I smashed open.