Options

at last... Britain is free

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
from Madonna.

their divorce has been quickly put through and she is moving back to America... NYC to be precise... the divorce judge was heard to say "let her move back to that country that stores freaks" and so she has!!! ;)
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    at least she is on THAT side of the country.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    from Madonna.

their divorce has been quickly put through and she is moving back to America... NYC to be precise... the divorce judge was heard to say "let her move back to that country that stores freaks" and so she has!!! ;)

:mad:

This is going to bring my real estate values down..
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    i would take offense to my country being called a freak storage, except i can't really argue against it :o

her fake british accent irritates me. london irritated me, but that's a long story lol
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    I really wish she would have stayed over there.. but I guess we'll have to reluctantly take her back. Just make sure you don't send over that freak Russell Brand!! I can't stand that guy!!!:D
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,770
    Who the hell is Russell Brand? Allllso, other than storing freaks, we're also full of Awesome. A ton of it. It's a shame I can pass on our Awesomeness to other countries...It really is a shame.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Is russell brand not in the US now? Thank fuck, although he'd be better placed on the moon.

I saw the 'breaking news' on bbc news in work today about the divorce and have to say i was almost as traumatised as i was at yesterday's 'breaking news' of John Sergeant quitting Strictly Come Dancing.

Get a grip BBC for christ sake!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    That's the British for ya'... always quitting. Listen, we never said it was going to be easy, fun, or even tolerable when they agreed to take her in the first place.

In other news:

Wouldn't penicillan have the same effect on Madonna that holy water would to a vampire?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    Is russell brand not in the US now? Thank fuck, although he'd be better placed on the moon.

I saw the 'breaking news' on bbc news in work today about the divorce and have to say i was almost as traumatised as i was at yesterday's 'breaking news' of John Sergeant quitting Strictly Come Dancing.

Get a grip BBC for christ sake!

You guys have "breaking news" for divorces and presumably dancing shows?....Yeah...and we're the freaks.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    You guys have "breaking news" for divorces and presumably dancing shows?....Yeah...and we're the freaks.

Exactly, i am doing Dunk's argument no favours.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options

2 words

Michael Jackson

the defence rests your honour.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    2 words

Michael Jackson

2 words

Pete Townshend

....ohhhh snaaaaaap.....yeah, that's right...I went there.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    2 words

Michael Jackson

Yeah.. but Michael made Thriller!:cool:;)
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    Yeah.. but Michael made Thriller!:cool:;)

he also made 8 year old boys cry at the sight of his blackwhiteblackwhiteblackwhite penis.
  • Options
    2 words

Pete Townshend

In all fairness, Pete is a classier sort of pedophile than that bleached zombie.

• Options
    2 words

Pete Townshend

Pete is an idiot

Jacko is a 'freak'
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    he also made 8 year old boys cry at the sight of his blackwhiteblackwhiteblackwhite penis.

and he also broke Corey Feldman's heart.:(

:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Who doesn't like a zebra's penis?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    In all fairness, Pete is a classier sort of pedophile than that bleached zombie.

I guess it's better to be a manlier pedophile as opposed to a child-like pedophile???? Man, I can't wait till people take the PT talk personal...That'll be awesome.
  • Options
    Who doesn't like a zebra's penis?

Gloria from Madagascar doesnt.
  • Options
    I guess it's better to be manlier pedophile as opposed to a child-like pedophile???? Man, I can't wait till people take the PT talk personal...That'll be awesome.

Any second now...

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Trailer wrote:

The only good thing he's done since Smooth Criminal to be honest.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Any second now...

....wait for it....
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:

i watched one episode of the show he did with the other Corey dick... its the only time in my life i wished for a secret religious sect devoted to the ethnic cleansing of Coreys to exist.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    c'mon dubai....you paid to have jacko live there....please take another of our freaks
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i watched one episode of the show he did with the other Corey dick... its the only time in my life i wished for a secret religious sect devoted to the ethnic cleansing of Coreys to exist.

My best friend's name is Corey though... otherwise I'd have to agree. Those two guys are fucking worthless..
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    c'mon dubai....you paid to have jacko live there....please take another of our freaks

i believe Jacko is back and living in the NYC area also these days.. he's coming back to the UK next week in some sort of defence trial thing with some fat bald rich Arab guy....

keep your freaks to yourself!!!!! :p
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    The only good thing he's done since Smooth Criminal to be honest.

What, you didn't like Black or White?? That video had Macauley Caulkin rapping in it!!

:p
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    My best friend's name is Corey though... otherwise I'd have to agree. Those two guys are fucking worthless..

i'm sure he could just change his name for my whole ethnic cleansing fantasy though? just until the other 2 were dead?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Gloria from Madagascar doesnt.

Yeah! She likes that Jewboy Giraffe ...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    dunkman wrote:
    i believe Jacko is back and living in the NYC area also these days.. he's coming back to the UK next week in some sort of defence trial thing with some fat bald rich Arab guy....

keep your freaks to yourself!!!!! :p

ah for fucks sake!!!! :(