Options

at last... Britain is free

2»

Comments

• Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm sure he could just change his name for my whole ethnic cleansing fantasy though? just until the other 2 were dead?

okay. i'll fill him in on the plan to wipe out all the Coreys.. atleast until those two are dead!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yeah! She likes that Jewboy Giraffe ...

he makes me laugh... Melman!! :D

i'm taking my kids to see the 2nd one when it comes out in Dec.

best thing Madonna did was get her foo-foo out for that mental book she did... only 12,000 copies were made... which is 3452 less than the number of people who have actually seen her vagina.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    he makes me laugh... Melman!! :D

i'm taking my kids to see the 2nd one when it comes out in Dec.

best thing Madonna was get her foo-foo out for that mental book she did... only 12,000 copies were made... which is 3452 less than the number of people who have actually seen her vagina.

Just took the kids to see it last week (the same week as I took them to AC/DC, father of the year? ) and it was as good as the first one.

Sascha Baron Cohen and the penguins in particular.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I don't know about my fellow Americans but I can easily see this as a hostile act of war. So i would say take her back or prepare for a can o' whoop ass.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mammasan wrote:
    I don't know about my fellow Americans but I can easily see this as a hostile act of war. So i would say take her back or prepare for a can o' whoop ass.

but she's yours!!

take David Gest back when you're at it... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.