Options

British people are beginning to bug me

2»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    excuse me but we dont accept their trash anymore. :D

you are our trash. :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dunkman wrote:
    you are our trash. :p

oh touche. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Yeah but Clarkson is a fucking tit so the public can complain away for all I care :p

I agree - I can't stand the man!
    Try to tell me that you love me, throw your little punches at me...
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    TinyFists wrote:
    I agree - I can't stand the man!
    If you're on Facebook, join the throng :p

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8283524227&ref=ts
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    If you're on Facebook, join the throng :p

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8283524227&ref=ts

I am not. It's good to know that others feel the same though! My dislike for him intensified yet further recently, when he was on QI boasting about having eaten Puffin and a seal's flipper. But I'm getting a bit off topic.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7707641.stm

is this the new fucking thing???? complaining about jokes seems to be the new crocs.

fucking boring the lot of them... i bet they were all middle aged accountants who complained... beige fuckers.

first the ross/brand 'scandal; and i expect this will now snowball out of control :rolleyes:

I know how you feel, though I love the British, its the Africans that are bugging me.
    I'll be back
  • Options
    TinyFists wrote:
    I am not. It's good to know that others feel the same though! My dislike for him intensified yet further recently, when he was on QI boasting about having eaten Puffin and a seal's flipper. But I'm getting a bit off topic.

Icelandic people eat the above foods almost daily... hardly boasting.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    That whole brand and ross thing was blown out of proportion, but i dont understand how anyone can interperet anything those two complete tadgers come out with as 'jokes'. Ross is bearable but Brand; what a talentless waste of time he is.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    The funniest thing to come out of it for me was a conversation i heard between 2 guys sitting next to me in the work canteen while i sat reading the paper, one of them obviously not being as clued up on the story as the other apparently. I think it was a 'had to be there moment' but it was still quite funny and went along the lines of.

A - What actually happened? I saw it on the news but i didnt really listen.

B - They were on the radio talking about one of them shagging his grandaughter.

A - Who?

B- Russel Brand and Jonathan Ross.

A - Oh right. I hate the both of them.

B - Aye i know. But i dont know why she's complaining so much because apparently he did shag her.

A - Aye?!!!

B - Apparently yeah lol

A - That's fuckin mad!!

B - Aye lol, she'll be getting loads of money out it so not sure what her problem is.

A - Fuck sake. Shagged his own grandaughter?????!!!!!!!! Id be complaining if i was her!!

B - Nah mate, ill start again....
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:

B - Apparently yeah lol

A - That's fuckin mad!!

B - Aye lol, she'll be getting loads of money out it so not sure what her problem is.

did they actually say "lol" ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Icelandic people eat the above foods almost daily... hardly boasting.

Don't see what that has to do with it. Icelandic people eating them as part of their native diet and Jeremy Clarkson boasting about eating them (which he was and which is what I was talking about) on a TV quiz show are two different things. It's not hugely important. I just think he's an arse for many reasons and that was one of them.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Out of interests Dunk, do you participate in the Highland Games?
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Out of interests Dunk, do you participate in the Highland Games?

nah... but i;m totally awesome at tossing my caber. :)