Options

British people are beginning to bug me

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7707641.stm

is this the new fucking thing???? complaining about jokes seems to be the new crocs.

fucking boring the lot of them... i bet they were all middle aged accountants who complained... beige fuckers.

first the ross/brand 'scandal; and i expect this will now snowball out of control :rolleyes:
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7707641.stm

is this the new fucking thing???? complaining about jokes seems to be the new crocs.

fucking boring the lot of them... i bet they were all middle aged accountants who complained... beige fuckers.

first the ross/brand 'scandal; and i expect this will now snowball out of control :rolleyes:

But I thought you were British? :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    i bet they were all middle aged accountants who complained... beige fuckers.

I bet they were lorry drivers and prostitutes ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    But I thought you were British? :D

i am... technically i'm King of Duncania.. but its not 'officially' recognised.. something to do with 'human rights' :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    I bet they were lorry drivers and prostitutes ;)

:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i am... technically i'm King of Duncania.. but its not 'officially' recognised.. something to do with 'human rights' :confused:

So your subjects are bugging you?
    Can't you just have them banished to the colonies? :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    politically correct truck drivers? that's almost as funny as clarkson's joke :p:D
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:

bloody hell. :rolleyes:

well.. it takes all sorts to make a world..? :o

:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    The bleeding hearts and artistes, people love a bandwagon and they love being commanded how to feel by the tabloids, these people regurgitate an opinion that they think they have formed themselves, only for it to have come from the properganda minister Rupert murdoch!

Personaly i find the Russel Brand thing hilarious! you cant let empathy get in the way of childish behaviour!
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Well...at least they have Noel and Liam Gallagher :D
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    where is monty python flying circus from?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    where is monty python flying circus from?

englands public school system.. oh and one american.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    englands public school system.. oh and one american.

if that's the case then those fuckers bug me.

i was thinking monty python was british, guess not.

either way that humor sucks big time.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Hmmm... there's a couple of lines in that report, that i find disturbingly amusing (those that know me, please tell everyone else not to look)

The Iceni Project, a charity which had helped some of the murdered prostitutes in Ipswich
    How do you help someone who's been murdered? Did they hold a seance to apologise through the ether?

Cari Mitchell, of English Collective of Prostitutes
    So that's what the collective noun is for a group of prostitutes... a collective...

(I know those may be in bad taste and I apologise for any discomfort caused - I'm sure someone will sack me once I recieve more than 15 complaints)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Well, the Brand/Woss thing didn't escalate till a newspaper complained about it - I wonder which newspaper complained about this one! I <3 Top Gear!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

(I know those may be in bad taste and I apologise for any discomfort caused - I'm sure someone will sack me once I recieve more than 15 complaints)

:o How dare you have a sense of humour!! Get off the staaaage :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    if that's the case then those fuckers bug me.

i was thinking monty python was british, guess not.

either way that humor sucks big time.

england is part of britain dude.. ergo Python were british... and i agree.. they are about as funny as receiving a kick to the face by someone wearing a boot made of leprosy.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    dunkman wrote:
    england is part of britain dude.. ergo Python were british... and i agree.. they are about as funny as receiving a kick to the face by someone wearing a boot made of leprosy.
    Do you mean that in the perspective of the person receiving the kick, or a casual bystander taking in the entire ordeal?
  • Options
    Hmmm... there's a couple of lines in that report, that i find disturbingly amusing (those that know me, please tell everyone else not to look)

The Iceni Project, a charity which had helped some of the murdered prostitutes in Ipswich
    How do you help someone who's been murdered? Did they hold a seance to apologise through the ether?

Cari Mitchell, of English Collective of Prostitutes
    So that's what the collective noun is for a group of prostitutes... a collective...

the Iceni? werent they a british tribe... and their good name is being tarnished by that of murdered prostitutes... :(

a collective is a bit formal isnt it... its should be a 'bag of prostitutes' or a 'used condom of prostitutes'... something in keeping with their job...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

i understand the regions are a disaster.

and what i find hilarious is that you use "leprosy" in many of your posts.
    i have actually laughed my ass off at a few of your "leprosy" postings.

funny stuff.

see, that could be a skit for the next monty python.
    they all get leprosy and stuff like that.
    maybe you should write for the show, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Do you mean that in the perspective of the person receiving the kick, or a casual bystander taking in the entire ordeal?

yeah taking it... for a bystander it'd be funny... a man being kicked by a leper. :D

hey what did the leper say to the prostitute?

keep the tip!
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah taking it... for a bystander it'd be funny... a man being kicked by a leper. :D

hey what did the leper say to the prostitute?

keep the tip!
    haha, an oldie but a goodie
  • Options
    They probably got offended because Jeremy Clarkson isn't funny and they didn't know they were supposed to laugh... ;)
  • Options
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Actualy i don't find this funny, i was kicked by a leper! ;)
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    dunkman wrote:
    the Iceni? werent they a british tribe... and their good name is being tarnished by that of murdered prostitutes... :(

a collective is a bit formal isnt it... its should be a 'bag of prostitutes' or a 'used condom of prostitutes'... something in keeping with their job...

I think a Haggle of Prostitutes has a nice ring to it. This type of shit has been going on here in the States for the longest time. Look at what happened when Janet Jackson showed her teet on TV. You would have thought she performed the Donkey Show on live TV by all the outrage it caused.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Yeah but Clarkson is a fucking tit so the public can complain away for all I care :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Yeah but Clarkson is a fucking tit so the public can complain away for all I care :p

says you Jeremy ;)

people complain about the smallest things.
    they need to get a sense of humour!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I like a "gaggle of prositutes"... or maybe an "orgy of prostitutes"...
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    dunkman wrote:

:eek:

The Life of Brian was AWESOME!! :D

That comment made me LOL though...:p
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    So your subjects are bugging you?
    Can't you just have them banished to the colonies? :D

excuse me but we dont accept their trash anymore. :D
    hear my name