I'm eating too much.

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Had two chinese takeouts in a row, yesterday and today. I'm eating too much shit and starting to see it. Food is so fucking welcoming, that's the problem. Food does not judge. :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    I eat to much everyday, that's prolly why im obese.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    yeah, but chinese is so delicious!
  • kenshunt wrote:
    I eat to much everyday, that's prolly why im obese.

LOL

:D

At least they put our shunts in else our heads would match our bellies :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• yeah, but chinese is so delicious!

nod nod, even if it was only £2.95 :D

• Had two chinese takeouts in a row, yesterday and today. I'm eating too much shit and starting to see it. Food is so fucking welcoming, that's the problem. Food does not judge. :D

hahaha chinese food isnt THAT bad, but you probably just ate a whole weeks worth of sodium! ;) i know what u mean its so easy to gain the wieght but it takes twice as long to get it off, if only food wasnt so welcoming. :)
  • nod nod, even if it was only £2.95 :D

£2.95! What did you buy? 1 Noodle!?!
  • £2.95! What did you buy? 1 Noodle!?!
    haha its one thing to get chinese food 2 days in a row but to get cheap chinese food 2 days in row is really bad ;)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • £2.95! What did you buy? 1 Noodle!?!

It was called a Yumbox. You can choose a rice/noodle, a meat and a sauce and they mix it all up and put in a cardboard box. I enjoyed it at the time but it isn't as much fun now. Retrospect is a wonderful thing!

• the best is eating out of boredom. sometimes i'll just be bored and, without even thinking about it, i'll find myself looking in the fridge because it's something to do. boredom is maybe my number 1 cause for unnecessary snacking, that and THC
    drowning, drinking the light
    god's eyes are closed, just like yours
  • PJbauer88 wrote:
    the best is eating out of boredom. sometimes i'll just be bored and, without even thinking about it, i'll find myself looking in the fridge because it's something to do. boredom is maybe my number 1 cause for unnecessary snacking, that and THC

You are so right.

PJbauer88 wrote:
    the best is eating out of boredom. sometimes i'll just be bored and, without even thinking about it, i'll find myself looking in the fridge because it's something to do. boredom is maybe my number 1 cause for unnecessary snacking, that and THC

No Doubt i can polish off like a big bag of potatoe chips watching a hockey game before i know it lol.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • It was called a Yumbox. You can choose a rice/noodle, a meat and a sauce and they mix it all up and put in a cardboard box. I enjoyed it at the time but it isn't as much fun now. Retrospect is a wonderful thing!

The 'YumBox'. That's funny. Do you think the Chinese eat this regularly?

You've had all this awful stuff happen lately but knowing you have to buy cheap Chinese food makes me feel really sorry. ;)

P.S. I'm eating pre-cooked Maccoroni Cheese tonight... loaded with salt!
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    I love asians!
  • The 'YumBox'. That's funny. Do you think the Chinese eat this regularly?

I hear the YumBox is a delicacy in Shanghai.

I was laughing the other day because I realised that Yumchi (the name of the place I got it from) is only the words 'Yummy' and 'Chinese' put together.
    You've had all this awful stuff happen lately but knowing you have to buy cheap Chinese food makes me feel really sorry. ;)

:( Want a hug? :D
    P.S. I'm eating pre-cooked Maccoroni Cheese tonight... loaded with salt!

Another thing I could get fat on... pasta and cheese sauce. Mmm.

Just hope the food don't clog our shunts.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • There's this standing room only Chinese place downtown the makes that general Tao's chicken...but honestly they must sprinkle crack on it.

No seriously...they gotta be putting something in it. It's not normal how good it is, and how bad you start to crave it after just a few servings.

The whole office was hooked at one point.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I hear the YumBox is a delicacy in Shanghai.

I was laughing the other day because I realised that Yumchi (the name of the place I got it from) is only the words 'Yummy' and 'Chinese' put together.

:( Want a hug? :D

Another thing I could get fat on... pasta and cheese sauce. Mmm.

It sounds classy! :D *Hug* I'm SO sorry! ;)
  • kenshunt wrote:
    Just hope the food don't clog our shunts.

HAHAHA!

Has your shunt ever blocked? Fucking mental.

HAHAHA!

Has your shunt ever blocked? Fucking mental.

No and thankfully it hasn't, i guess i shouldn't really cracks jokes like that :(
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • kenshunt wrote:
    No and thankfully it hasn't, i guess i shouldn't really cracks jokes like that :(

Joke all you want. :D Mine did a couple of years ago but it's all history now.

• smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I have been eating too much as well of late. Finally, I got off my ass and went to the gym today for the first time since late September, and while it was a struggle, and I was only in for 35 minutes, it was a start. The scale confirmed my poor eating habits, by being up about 15 pounds since that same time. Yikes.
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I eat loads and loads, love eating actually. Never really gain any weight from it though. Wasnt fat in the first place but due to a more disciplined weight and training schedule ive actually lost half a stone since the start of the year.

Probably going to make a feast soon to keep me going till the morning. Had my dinner then two bowls of fruit n fibre in the last couple of hours but think a stir fry is in order soon.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • PJbauer88 wrote:

ugh.
    i used to do that. now i really try to follow 'mindful eating'....and watch my habits and the whens and whys of my eating. not saying i am always successful, but yea......as i age i tend to see the pounds come on a LOT easier. under 30 i could eat anything/everything and not gain. not so for me after 30. was a hard lesson to learn. also eating for comfort, out of depression, as a reward, etc....all nasty and vile habits.

anyhoo harmless, right now...good you are aware of it, but don't beat yourself up over it too much either. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

This discussion has been closed.