why would god do this to me

deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i have no idea how anyone could create someone and give them enough freewill to make the wrong decisions to be hated

im fucking dead people .
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    deadnote wrote:
    i have no idea how anyone could create someone and give them enough freewill to make the wrong decisions to be hated

im fucking dead people .

Would you care to elaborate.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • i knew it was a bad idea to rob that bank...
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    i did some things i wasnt supposed to do and now i feel like i lost my soulmate .

its just a matter of time
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    deadnote wrote:

im fucking dead people .

Did you borrow a bunch of money from the mob?
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    deadnote wrote:
    i did some things i wasnt supposed to do and now i feel like i lost my soulmate .

Well the best advice I can give is to face the music. Be honest about what you did with your mate and hopefully the bond between you two will be strong enough to overcome this hurdle. If not then it was not meant to be and with the closing of one chapter of your life a new chapter will open.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    deadnote wrote:

im fucking dead people .

so you believe in one ,sorry to hear about your bad decisions i hope it works out for you ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    deadnote wrote:

im fucking dead people .

Hey look on the bright side .....you choose a great screen name to encapsulate how you feel :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Don't blame god for the decisions you take. he is sitting on his sofa, beer in one hand and pop corns in the other, watching the latest wars on big screen :D
    Look at the sig.
    "when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." Robert Pirsig
  • I'm sorry. I'm sure things will work out.
  • Because to create you without free will would make you a drone. The problem is that you don't want to read the instructions to go along with the free will. If you had, you wouldn't make the wrong decisions that wreak havoc in your life. It isn't God's fault. It is user error.

That said, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and learn from your mistake.
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    it's like that movie out now with ethan hawke and phililp seymour hoffman ...

not sure on exact quote:

**Just hope that you are in heaven for at least one hour before the devil knows your dead**
  • deadnote wrote:

If this person is indeed your soulmate, then you two should be able to get past just about anything... It won't be easy, and will take A LOT of work and effort on your part, but you can probably get through it.

Like said in this thread, face the music then dust yourself off and do the hard work you'll need to do to give yourself a chance.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    polaris wrote:

not sure on exact quote:

**Just hope that you are in heaven for at least one hour before the devil knows your dead**

"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

it's an ooooold Irish blessing. my Grandmother stitched and framed it and it hung on the wall in her living room.

to the OP, i suppose it depends on what you did to screw up and her level of being able to forgive. you'll find soon, i'm sure.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • I'm burning a bible as I type this...

mmm toasty...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    deadnote wrote:

im fucking dead people .

God doesn't interfere nor intervene with anything on earth. thus; he does nothing to you nor anyone else.
  • this thread was pretty random, i dont know if it should be here or over at the aet, but all of us make mistakes, i threw away my soulmate, havent recovered yet, but you havent really explained yourself or what happened, i hope your ok, the pj family is here to help!
    8.29.00-4.29.03-4.30.03-5.2.03-7.2.03-7.3.03-7.8.03-7.9.03-7.11.03-9.28.04-9.29.04-10.1.04- 10.2.04-10.3.04-5.12.06-5.24.06-5.25.06
    ...i know all the rules but the rules do not know me, guaranteed...
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    i dunno, why'd you stick your dick in the hooker?
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    Surely you see the huge contradiction in acknowledging free will and then blaming God for your poor choices....
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    deadnote wrote:

im fucking dead people .
    deadnote wrote:

Look at this way.

1. God didn't create you, that was reserved for Adam and Eve, everyone after that was because God was pissed ok.

2. That "free will" thing, that was the result of Satan and the whole eating from the forbibben tree, ok.

Stop blaming God for your actions, stop using God as an excuse. do what others do and write a "somebody done somebody wrong song" and move on.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • i dunno, why'd you stick your dick in the hooker?
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe........................

booze????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Ahnimus will enter this thread in 3 ... 2... 1 ...
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    know1 wrote:
    Surely you see the huge contradiction in acknowledging free will and then blaming God for your poor choices....

You beat me to it.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • deadnote wrote:

im fucking dead people .
    well....

if i was fucking dead people....my girlfriend might dump me too.......

hehehehehehehehehehehe..............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    polaris wrote:

not sure on exact quote:

I've been told that's an old Irish saying, often stated before a toast.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    why did god do this to me? this lame ass, cracked-out thread is in 2 forums and i have to see it wasting space in both.
  • What happened here? Why is this suddenly in AET. It should be.

Did the mods move it?
  • Ahnimus will enter this thread in 3 ... 2... 1 ...

:D
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    Did you borrow a bunch of money from the mob?
    Trust me, you don't want the mob after you. Or to marry it for that matter.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    I'm burning a bible as I type this...

mmm toasty...

Also good to smoke.
  • So when do we get to know what you did. The suspense is overwhelming. :D
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB