Who are you picking for tomorrow nites game?

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Well if you have the NFL network congrats you get to see a great game, Packers 10-1 vs Cowboys 10-1. Pretty much playing for home field advantage during the playoffs. I want my Packers to win but Dallas may have the edge. Either way I can't wait for the game. So who you taking?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    Straight up I'm taking Dallas. I know GB's corners put on a show on Thanksgiving, but this week is a whole new ballgame. If Crayton and Witten can grabs some catches and the ball gets spread around early on, Dallas will be tough to stop. I believe the line has Dallas favored by 7 or so.
    I love to turn you on
  • Straight up I'm taking Dallas. I know GB's corners put on a show on Thanksgiving, but this week is a whole new ballgame. If Crayton and Witten can grabs some catches and the ball gets spread around early on, Dallas will be tough to stop. I believe the line has Dallas favored by 7 or so.

The line doesn't mean shit. :D
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    The line doesn't mean shit. :D

Agreed. But we use them in my little family pool of about 25 people or so. Makes things interesting.
    I love to turn you on
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Gb!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Go Packers!!!!
  • Go Pack Go

But more importantly, which qb should i start in fantasy to give me a first round bye in the playoffs?? i've been starting romo all year cause of the TO factor, but favre has been putting up more points....

anyone who watches both teams weekly know how they do giving up passing yards and touchdowns?
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Packers will be 11-1 after this game
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    it blows that I cant see this game
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    the knicks.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I'm going with the Pack only because of my lifelong hatred of the Cowboys. At least I'll always have this:

http://wwff.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/catch.jpg
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Get_Right wrote:
    it blows that I cant see this game

It does suck, such a great game and some many fans missing out.

Only people in Milwaukee and Green Bay can see this game in Wisconsin. Alot of people are pist. But some will find a bar. Thats not hard to do. :D lol
  • I need Tony Romo to have a huge day for my fantasy team.

I wouldn't mind Grant and Jennings getting a couple of TD's this week either, though.

Hopefully it's a shootout.
  • never thought i would say it but go cowboys. i am sick of farva.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
    never thought i would say it but go cowboys. i am sick of farva.
    Sick of Favre? What, you want the older players in the NFL to retire if they are still playing better than all the youngins? His career IS amazing!
    Hopefully it will last another 2+ years after this season!
  • Go Pack Go!!!!
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
    Go Pack GO!
  • Anyone sick of Favre should be banned from ever watching football again.

Go Pack Go!
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
    Anyone sick of Favre should be banned from ever watching football again.

Go Pack Go!
    Couldn't have said it better myself... How bout this:
    I'm sick of Pearl Jam playing amazing shows with different setlists every night. I wish they would just stop touring!
    pjtaper wrote:
    "I'm sick of Pearl Jam playing amazing shows with different setlists every night. I wish they would just stop touring!" Scott Stapp every night before bed.
    I fixed your post for you.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    It does suck, such a great game and some many fans missing out.

Only people in Milwaukee and Green Bay can see this game in Wisconsin. Alot of people are pist. But some will find a bar. Thats not hard to do. :D lol
    its just wrong dagnabit!
    I hope the pack wins
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Cowboys.

Packers have some injury issues. Woodson is trying to come back from turf toe and that is hard for a 31 year old to do in one week. KGB will probably play but he will be a non-factor because he is matching up against Flozell Adams who has shut out Trent Cole and Osi Umenyiora recently. Both of those guys are double-digits in sacks this year. Neither got a finger on Romo.

The one Packer DL that worries me is Kampmann. But he will face some double-teaming.

Witten will have a big day. The Packers can not stop big time TEs. Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates and Chris Cooley have each had at least 9 catches and 100 yards against the Pack this year.

Green Bay barely got past some pretty mediocre to bad teams: Philly, Denver, Washington. And lost to another one: Chicago.

Dallas blows out mediocre teams (except Buffalo) and only lost to the greatest team in NFL History.

Brett Favre is 0-8 in Texas Stadium. But he will put up some big passing numbers on that weak Dallas secondary. No doubt there.

Cowboys just have too many weapons though. Dallas 30 - Green Bay 24

Should be a great game though. Really loooking forward to it.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Flagg wrote:
    Cowboys.

Packers have some injury issues. Woodson is trying to come back from turf toe and that is hard for a 31 year old to do in one week. KGB will probably play but he will be a non-factor because he is matching up against Flozell Adams who has shut out Trent Cole and Osi Umenyiora recently. Both of those guys are double-digits in sacks this year. Neither got a finger on Romo.

The one Packer DL that worries me is Kampmann. But he will face some double-teaming.

Witten will have a big day. The Packers can not stop big time TEs. Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates and Chris Cooley have each had at least 9 catches and 100 yards against the Pack this year.

Green Bay barely got past some pretty mediocre to bad teams: Philly, Denver, Washington. And lost to another one: Minnesota.

Dallas blows out mediocre teams (except Buffalo) and only lost to the greatest team in NFL History.

Brett Favre is 0-8 in Texas Stadium. But he will put up some big passing numbers on that weak Dallas secondary. No doubt there.

Cowboys just have too many weapons though. Dallas 30 - Green Bay 24

Should be a great game though. Really loooking forward to it.
    1985 chicago bears....
    greatest team in history....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    1985 chicago bears....
    greatest team in history....

1984 49ers?
    1975 Steelers?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• PACKERS all the way.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    1984 49ers?
    1975 Steelers?
    1985 bears.....
    greatest team in nfl history...........
  • 1985 bears.....
    Being a Bears fan, I would seem biased but I agree but its the way that season had it's ups and downs. The 4-6 Defense, an offense that could score and all the great personalities on that team make me vote this way.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• 1985 bears.....

Maybe be so but who gives a rats ass. hehehe
  • Maybe be so but who gives a rats ass. hehehe
    dallas 42
    packers 14
  • Maybe be so but who gives a rats ass. hehehe
    Oh Pat. As much as it pains me to do it I will be rooting for your Pack. I figured they are honestly the lesser of two evils when it comes to those two teams.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    Anyone sick of Favre should be banned from ever watching football again.

Go Pack Go!
    For me it's not so much Favre that I'm sick of it's the fact that announcers make word love to him every twelve seconds that gets annoying. I'm a Cowboy fan, and I hope Romo doesn't reach that catergory...though he's closing in.