The Real All Photos - No Chat Thread

Comments

• FoxFox Posts: 15
    stickman wrote:
    Good to put a picture to the person. She is a really cool down to earth person. Those dogs are beautiful too (what are there names?). Let us know when you post your new pics.
    Fox wrote:
    i'm the little blonde one, the guy by himself is my bf for almost 6yrs now (love of my life) then there's the one w/ me & my pups and my mom & her biker friends at a biker bar raffle party, and my college graduation. Hope you guys enjoy, but just to let you know these pics dont really look like me anymore, i dyed my hair back to my natural color which is dark brown, i will add those as soon as i get some, it's very drastic but i like it.

Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and sorry i havn't gotten a chance to get my new pics up w/my brown hair, maybe this weekend, if i get a chance.
    I just meant up on stage, havin' a blast...

Maybe a half-decade earlier, too...

WOW, you are really lucky, you look almost exactly the same in both pic's. I must say you age very well b/c correct me if i'm wrong, but that was going from the age of 18 to about 24, is that right? I wish i still had the same body as i did 6 years ago. Not that i'm a fat ass or anything, but i used to work out every day and i was really thin but not grossly anorexic like, and now i'm just not as toned as i used to be. Good for you, keep doin whatever it is you're doin.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Fox wrote:
    WOW, you are really lucky, you look almost exactly the same in both pic's. I must say you age very well b/c correct me if i'm wrong, but that was going from the age of 18 to about 24, is that right? I wish i still had the same body as i did 6 years ago. Not that i'm a fat ass or anything, but i used to work out every day and i was really thin but not grossly anorexic like, and now i'm just not as toned as i used to be. Good for you, keep doin whatever it is you're doin.

I'm the next Dick Clark... I never age.

Technically, 19 in the one on stage (props to Sir Charles) and 24 with the peach fuzz.

And I'm by no means "toned." A life of beer drinking has caught up with me these last two years.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    stickfig13 wrote:
    they aren't white....

That explains it. What are they?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    fanch75 wrote:

one is mexican and the other is swedish (believe it or not)!
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    Whoops, sorry. I thought this thread said "All Cheetos, No Fat"

Scuse me...
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    stickfig13 wrote:
    one is mexican and the other is swedish (believe it or not)!

Call me crazy, but isn't Swedish considered "white"?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Call me crazy, but isn't Swedish considered "white"?

well yeah...but, I thought you meant white in the California blonde hair type way.

No matter what you want to call them they have some nice rear quarters....
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
    fanch75 wrote:

Well whatever they are, they aren't clean. The one on the left has zits on her ass (or i should say under)
    Fox wrote:
    Well whatever they are, they aren't clean. The one on the left has zits on her ass (or i should say under)

no it isn't take a closer look....
    stickfig13 wrote:

I backed up to figure out what you guys were talking about.

Whoa Jack.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
    stickfig13 wrote:
    no it isn't take a closer look....

It's kinda hard not to take a close look, i mean the picture is quite large and you have this dirty obviously, skanky ass in your face........maybe you need glasses.
    Fox wrote:
    It's kinda hard not to take a close look, i mean the picture is quite large and you have this dirty obviously, skanky ass in your face........maybe you need glasses.

well that's not how I would have put it, but you make a good case and I don't really care enough to argue with ya so.....have a good one..
    stickfig13 wrote:
    well that's not how I would have put it, but you make a good case and I don't really care enough to argue with ya so.....have a good one..

Sorry i didnt mean to come off as a bitch, b/c really i'm a very nice person, i'm just aggrivated b/c its Friday night and i'm still working at 9pm, i need to get out. these 12+ hr days just arent as easy as they used to be. But that is truly what i saw and i know what a woman looks like, due to the fact that i'm a woman, and we obsess over every little mark on our bodies, and i'm trying to do something other than work for 5 minutes. But besides the fact, i thought you said those girls were bitches or something along those lines, so why are you sticking up for them?
    Fox wrote:
    Sorry i didnt mean to come off as a bitch, b/c really i'm a very nice person, i'm just aggrivated b/c its Friday night and i'm still working at 9pm, i need to get out. these 12+ hr days just arent as easy as they used to be. But that is truly what i saw and i know what a woman looks like, due to the fact that i'm a woman, and we obsess over every little mark on our bodies, and i'm trying to do something other than work for 5 minutes. But besides the fact, i thought you said those girls were bitches or something along those lines, so why are you sticking up for them?

He's not. He's just sticking up for their butts.
    --P. Farrell
    Fox wrote:

I'm not sticking up for them at all....I could care less. It was just a harmless photo that I had from halloween , which I thought a few (guys) would appreciate....I am going to get real drunk.... so cheers!
    stickfig13 wrote:
    I am going to get real drunk.... so cheers!

Lucky you, wish it were me.
  • this is what you get when you try to take random pictures of me when I'm trying to write a paper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/scrooge_mcducky/Photos/duckyflip.jpg
    What's this? What's this? What's this?
    Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

The ocean, use of electricity, baby earth chicken soup! Bamboo grass?
    For the pair of us is an evening and a broken reputation!
    this is what you get when you try to take random pictures of me when I'm trying to write a paper.

A perfect "semi-candid" moment.
    --P. Farrell
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    this is what you get when you try to take random pictures of me when I'm trying to write a paper.

Man, I miss college.. 7 months ago and counting. :(
  • Man, I miss college.. 7 months ago and counting. :(

I just finished :(
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Man, I miss college.. 7 months ago and counting. :(

wanna trade places? :p
    Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

I just finished :(
    Welcome to the stage of "now what". It is short for some, while long for others including me. hopefully this horror will be over soon.
    wanna trade places? :p
    Aw hell yez!
  • Aw hell yez!

Ok, can you do math? Cause you're now a math major! :D
    Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

• Here I am:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/alternagirl/Picture004.jpg

That's the gist of how I look--except now i have bangs :)

xox Alternagirl
    "I don't say things like 'special evening.' I'm a guitarist"

"You never know where you're going to meet a jammer"
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    Here I am:

xox Alternagirl

wow, i think these are the first clear pics of you ive ever seen :) the blurry one i remember did you no justice, you're smokin!
  • pjsalpjsal Posts: 80
    Here I am:

xox Alternagirl

Awww...you edited and took down the other picture of you. :(
    It was really pretty, as well.
    Recycle...what goes around comes around.

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • pjsal wrote:
    Awww...you edited and took down the other picture of you. :(
    It was really pretty, as well.

lol, if you say so. I think I look like a drunk bitch, but here it is again. too bad the rest of that outfit isn't shown--it was awesome :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/alternagirl/social.jpg

xox Alternagirl
    "I don't say things like 'special evening.' I'm a guitarist"

"You never know where you're going to meet a jammer"