~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• aww fiona is gorgeous!! and shes grown so much in a year!:)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ahhh SEN he is soooo cute. i miss being on the farm with all my animals. i cant wait till my b/f and i buy a house and lots of land and lots and lots of doggies!!!:)

THANK YOU!!!!! and yeah i cant wait til you buy a house & have lotsa doggies EITHER!!!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
    DinghyDog wrote:
    Hi

Here are pics of Tuppence, our puppy that we (pacifier & me) are going to have in Perth. nice and fluffy :) in the pic with the two dogs, she is the smaller one, although she's big and growing pretty fast. The bigger one is called Carly. (they're shar-pei's)

http://photobucket.com/albums/y113/DinghyDog/Tuppence/?action=view&current=104_1846.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/y113/DinghyDog/Tuppence/?action=view&current=104_1848.jpg

awwwwwwwww they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :) So happy for you guys!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• RooskieRooskie Posts: 7
    I must admit that all your dogs are so gorgeous and when i end up getting a place of my own my first investment will be doggie.Im saving up for a Rhodesian Ridgeback,one of the purdiest dogs i ever did see!
    What is a man without opinions and principals?

What matters is not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man!

I walk firmer and more secure uphill than down!
    WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
    Rooskie wrote:
    I must admit that all your dogs are so gorgeous and when i end up getting a place of my own my first investment will be doggie.Im saving up for a Rhodesian Ridgeback,one of the purdiest dogs i ever did see!

awww ROOSK thats GREAT!!!!!!! :) and yep there are some awesome looking doggies in here!!!!!

• RooskieRooskie Posts: 7
    SENROCK! wrote:
    awww ROOSK thats GREAT!!!!!!! :) and yep there are some awesome looking doggies in here!!!!!

Hey SEN i gotta flow right outta here but if u guys are doin Dublin tomorrow im there in a heartbeat.Pearl Jam are coming home WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
    What is a man without opinions and principals?

What matters is not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man!

I walk firmer and more secure uphill than down!
    WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
    heres a great link thanks to Idratherbe.....

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com please visit DAILY!!!!

• thanks for the great link SEN. im now a daily clicker and friend. you know what, i feel better alrady knowing that just by clicking everyday i can feed animals. you should start a thread on this and get all Message Pit peeps to sign on as a daily clicker!!
    thanks for the great link SEN. im now a daily clicker and friend. you know what, i feel better alrady knowing that just by clicking everyday i can feed animals. you should start a thread on this and get all Message Pit peeps to sign on as a daily clicker!!

thats AWESOME!!!!!! Thank YOU for checking it out!!!! I would start a seperate thread for that but i figure it wont last!!! So i'll add the link to the first post here that way you guys dont have to search for it thru these pages!!!!! Unless you add it to your favorites!!! Theres a few more sites that i need to post links to. If you know of any~ADD THEM!!!

• i helped feed another abandoned doggie or puss today.
    brings a smile to my face and a mushy feeling to my tummy.

please, everyone who reads this thread, click on the link and help feed the animals. its free and its easy. do it now, i promise it will make you feel good too:)
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    I just did it (clicked on that thing)......Is it really that simple......that if we look at the sponsor's sponsor boards for a bit then they pay for food? If so.....I'll make sure I do it every day!!

I was really freaked out the other day....I was bringing the bin from the front round the back, and the dog started going mad...like she wanted to start running around the garden all crazy like she likes.....and we have a bit of concrete which used to have a bird avery on it, and she slipped and crashed into it with her left back leg...she was SCREAMING...seriously, It was like it was my little girl or something......I thought at first she'd broken it....but she was just in real pain and needed calming down........

We had a large piece of beef left over so I chopped it ALL up and gave it to her as a treat......
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    I just did it (clicked on that thing)......Is it really that simple......that if we look at the sponsor's sponsor boards for a bit then they pay for food? If so.....I'll make sure I do it every day!!

I was really freaked out the other day....I was bringing the bin from the front round the back, and the dog started going mad...like she wanted to start running around the garden all crazy like she likes.....and we have a bit of concrete which used to have a bird avery on it, and she slipped and crashed into it with her left back leg...she was SCREAMING...seriously, It was like it was my little girl or something......I thought at first she'd broken it....but she was just in real pain and needed calming down........

We had a large piece of beef left over so I chopped it ALL up and gave it to her as a treat......

its THAT easy!!!

and bro you NEVER mentioned you hadd a doggie!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy right now!!!!! Can we see some pics? And uhm.....i LOVE when Surf gets all exxxcited & jumps up & then runs around the yard like crazy!!! His ears are pinned back & he's FLOWin!!!!!!! hahahaha

• StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    SENROCK! wrote:
    its THAT easy!!!

and bro you NEVER mentioned you hadd a doggie!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy right now!!!!! Can we see some pics? And uhm.....i LOVE when Surf gets all exxxcited & jumps up & then runs around the yard like crazy!!! His ears are pinned back & he's FLOWin!!!!!!! hahahaha

It's my mums dog....called Fenn (Lurcher/Greyhound cross)...kinda looks like Tramp in Lady and the....
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    It's my mums dog....called Fenn (Lurcher/Greyhound cross)...kinda looks like Tramp in Lady and the....

awww i havnt seen Lady & the Tramp in FLOWever!!!!!

• bumpity bump:)
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i helped feed another abandoned doggie or puss today.
    brings a smile to my face and a mushy feeling to my tummy.

please, everyone who reads this thread, click on the link and help feed the animals. its free and its easy. do it now, i promise it will make you feel good too:)

i did too. thanks sen, for bringing this to light...
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Great pictures everyone!

Here is my Bailey, she just turned 10 years old. She is a 'Peacock', part Pekingnese and part Cocker Spaniel.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jcp_271/IMG_0002_1_2.jpg
    Whizbang wrote:

oh i LOVE those pictures!!!!!!!

man that last picture TOTALLY brought tears to my eyes!!!! Your dog was beautiful. Thanks for posting pics.

• and just like that more piccies of puppies!:):):)

i love this thread!

Luster, sorry to hear bout your dog. Nada was beautiful
    Whizband, those 2 look like troble makers in that last pic! So cute and so shiny!

Dont forget to click ppls:)
    Great pictures everyone!

Here is my Bailey, she just turned 10 years old. She is a 'Peacock', part Pekingnese and part Cocker Spaniel.

Bailey is WAHHHHHHSOME!!!!!!! awwwww lets take her to the doggie beach!!!!

• Great pictures everyone!

What a SWEETIE! She looks like my boy...actually made me teary...they have identical noses and eyes...he was I guess a 'Pea Toy'?, part Pekingnese part Toy Spaniel...I will post a pic whenever I get near a scanner...definite cousins. ;)
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    http://www.angelfire.com/linux/mayday10/Molson/index.album?i=2

Here is Molson, my crazy jack Russell Terrier

He likes to eat carrots, celery, ham, and popcorn.
    MayDay10 wrote:
    http://www.angelfire.com/linux/mayday10/Molson/index.album?i=2

Here is Molson, my crazy jack Russell Terrier

He likes to eat carrots, celery, ham, and popcorn.

hahaha Molson looks VERY chill!!!!! like he would LOVE to run on the beach ALOT!!!! :D