Options

So if the left pushes Lieberman out...

2»

Comments

• Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    Well if it were Lamont supporters, there's a good chance they once supported Lieberman. Maybe Joe shouldn't have been riding george's bush but instead representing his constituents more accurately and fairly...and less politically.

Wouldn't it really be more politically if he didn't follow through with exactly what he has always stood for? He is to the left of center on the majority of issues. There are other issues out there than the war and just because someone supports the war does not mean they are a conservative.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    Wouldn't it really be more politically if he didn't follow through with exactly what he has always stood for? He is to the left of center on the majority of issues. There are other issues out there than the war and just because someone supports the war does not mean they are a conservative.
    I guess that's a good question. Personally, I'd want a senator that will listen to the majority. That's democracy, right? I'd take that over someone that sticks to their guns on everything. Someone like that is bound to be wrong more than someone who truly represents the people.
  • Options
    acroyearacroyear Posts: 46
    Lieberman is a Jew, so that works against him. And the looney left is as anti-semitic as they come. I love how the Democrats have mistreasted poor Joe. It just shows the country how out of touch the Democratic party is.
    "If you want peace, be prepared for war."
    George Washington