Options

I Call Bullshit!

2»

Comments

• Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    While it's printed in forbes, what's the source? I take it as fact that both sides in the conflict are not exactly factual in their reporting right now. Sure Red Cross/Cresent is in there counting bodies (and yes, it's sad and brutal, which is what war is) but just because a lad is dressed like a civy doesn't mean he wasn't holding a gun. We really don't know. No I don't think all the civies were Hez, i readily accept and anguish that innocents are dying....

I do honestly believe that Israel is trying to target militants only, I honestly believe the opposite is true for Hez. Intent.

I would refer you back to an egyptian blogger who noted: If [Hez] were the ones who had the superior military machine, would [they] have shown [Israel] any mercy, or any regard to their civillian casualties? Would [Hez] have hesitated to wipe them all out? Armed forces, civillians, whatever? Would any of us [Arabs] have felt bad about it at all? Or would we be filled with the feelings of Pride, honor and dignity that we keep talking about day and night?

http://www.sandmonkey.org/2006/08/01...ble-questions/
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    I think the numbers debate is funny, and quite disingenious. It implies that if the numbers were reversed…and Israel has suppossedly killed less…then those who currently oppose the actions of Israel would instead be ridiculing and decrying the actions of Hezzbollah, and pointing out how Israel is simply defending themselves against the bad guys.

I'm not buying it.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    hailhailkc wrote:
    I think the numbers debate is funny, and quite disingenious. It implies that if the numbers were reversed…and Israel has suppossedly killed less…then those who currently oppose the actions of Israel would instead be ridiculing and decrying the actions of Hezzbollah, and pointing out how Israel is simply defending themselves against the bad guys.

I'm not buying it.

Me neither.
  • Options
    Me neither.

Excellent. Nice posts lately, btw. Enjoyed reading them.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Excellent. Nice posts lately, btw. Enjoyed reading them.

Back at ya.
  • Options
    BAM5555BAM5555 Posts: 9
    hailhailkc wrote:

I'm not buying it.

exactly.....nicely put
    BAM
    <

Groundwork '01
    Fargo '03
    St.Paul '03
    Winnipeg '05
    St.Paul '06 x2
  • Options
    BAM5555 wrote:
    exactly.....nicely put

Thank you, and welcome to the message board.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW