Bush is talking...

MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
How can a president be so stupid?
10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    He's talking about immigration when his ass should be wiping out N. Korea's bomb production. Idiot.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    He's talking about immigration when his ass should be wiping out N. Korea's bomb production. Idiot.

why would he want to do that? ... n. korea is good for business ... more pentagon spending and money to defence contractors! ... its a win - win situation ...
  • How can a president be so stupid?

I am glad I am at work.
    Casper, WY 06/16/95
    Park City, UT 06/21/98
    Mountain View, CA 06/01/03
    San Diego, CA 07/07/06
    San Francisco, CA 07/15/06
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656

Then our government wouldn't have a boogie man to whip us all into a frenzy over.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
    mammasan wrote:
    Then our government wouldn't have a boogie man to whip us all into a frenzy over.

...because that's all the government cares about. :rolleyes:
    ...because that's all the government cares about. :rolleyes:

No they care about maintaining power and making money and every once in a blue moon they have just a spare moment to care about us.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • slambooieslambooie Posts: 11
    Rofl. I don't like most of Bush's views, but I love how he gets you people so pissed off. Thanks all, you made my morning.
    slambooie wrote:
    Rofl. I don't like most of Bush's views, but I love how he gets you people so pissed off. Thanks all, you made my morning.

lol, yes, it's funny as hell, we may all be nuked by this time next year. lol, his mumbling ass should be addressing that nutball! lol, rofl, rofl lmao, lol
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    mammasan wrote:
    That's so wrong, but funny as hell.

I dont mean anything bad by it. I thought it was a funny pic.
    I'll be back
    lol, yes, it's funny as hell, we may all be nuked by this time next year. lol, his mumbling ass should be addressing that nutball! lol, rofl, rofl lmao, lol

We are not going to be nuked next year. Please you seem like an intelligent person don't believe for a second that North Korea is going to nuke us for no reason what so ever. Even if we decided to under go another preemptive war North Korea still wouldn't nuke us because their shitty missles can't even reach Japan never mind fly across the Pacific and hit our west coast. They would probably end up nuking themselves when their missles shot straight up and fell straight back down on them.

I know you meant no harm.
    - crazymary

Yes, because it is obvious you have expert opinion on north korea in regards to nuclear proliferation. You must also have expertise on lots of things. Why don't you write a letter and enlighten all of the government of how your view is best because of your supersmartness.
    mammasan wrote:
    We are not going to be nuked next year. Please you seem like an intelligent person don't believe for a second that North Korea is going to nuke us for no reason what so ever. Even if we decided to under go another preemptive war North Korea still wouldn't nuke us because their shitty missles can't even reach Japan never mind fly across the Pacific and hit our west coast. They would probably end up nuking themselves when their missles shot straight up and fell straight back down on them.

Thank you, mammasan, I think I just needed to hear that.
    slambooie wrote:
    - crazymary

Yes, because it is obvious you have expert opinion on north korea in regards to nuclear proliferation. You must also have expertise on lots of things. Why don't you write a letter and enlighten all of the government of how your view is best because of your supersmartness.

:confused:

::cuckoo:: ::cuckoo:: ::cuckoo:: ::cuckoo:: ::cuckoo::
    O wait... another person screaming at the president. "He's an idiot, he should do this or that " then you're being silenced by an education of real information.
    Thank you, mammasan, I think I just needed to hear that.

I know you live out on the coast so it's natural to worry when you hear shit like that, but it will not happen. Like someone else on the board mentioned the only way North Korea could hit us is if 5,000 North Koreans took the warhead and throws it at us.
    slambooie wrote:
    O wait... another person screaming at the president, should be doing this or that... being silenced by an education of real information.

Why are you being such an asshole to her. The woman lives on the west coast has a family it is only human nature to be conserned when hearing shit like that.
    Since you dont seem to get my point crazymary.

1. You freak out on boards telling us Bush is an idiot for not nuking nkorea.
    2. You get information about nkorea, learning they are way behind in getting together the ability to attack the US by way of long-range nuke.
    3. You get it and chill out.

My point is. This board is filled with uneducated people bitching and stirring up anger and fear.

Maybe you should think about politics?
    slambooie wrote:

2. You get information about nkorea, learning they are way behind in getting together the ability to attack the US by way of long-range nuke.

My point is. This board is filled with uneducated people bitching and stirring up anger and fear.

What on heaven and earth makes you think that the people you criticize aren't educated? Maybe crazy mary feels that North Korea should be a priority over immigration. Quit being so damn judgemental.
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263

What are you kidding....that's one of the funniest things I've seen in weeks. No apology neccessary nothingman.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • VictoryGinVictoryGin Posts: 1,218
    slambooie wrote:

You sound familiar.
    if you wanna be a friend of mine
    cross the river to the eastside
  • audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    mammasan wrote:
    They would probably end up nuking themselves when their missles shot straight up and fell straight back down on them.

I almost guarantee that would happen. However, having never met the crazy bastard, I am not going to assume what he would or would not do.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    What are you kidding....that's one of the funniest things I've seen in weeks. No apology neccessary nothingman.

Thanks.... I laughed my ass off when i first saw it
    I'll be back
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    How can a president be so stupid?

Why do you think he's stupid?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
    audome25 wrote:
    I almost guarantee that would happen. However, having never met the crazt bastard, I am nto going to assume whathe would or would not do.

He maybe crazy as a MOFO, but I would highly doubt he would be stupid enough to attack South Korea or the US knowing that he would be wiped off the face of the earth for doing so. Samthing as Iran, those two are all talk, they know that if they even attempt to launch an attack on us or our allies that their end would be imminent. North Korea nor Iran will attack the US or our allies. The media, the government would lead us to believe so because it benefits them to have us think that.
  • RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    mammasan wrote:
    He maybe crazy as a MOFO, but I would highly doubt he would be stupid enough to attack South Korea or the US knowing that he would be wiped off the face of the earth for doing so. Samthing as Iran, those two are all talk, they know that if they even attempt to launch an attack on us or our allies that their end would be imminent. North Korea nor Iran will attack the US or our allies. The media, the government would lead us to believe so because it benefits them to have us think that.

I agree with all your posts in this thread. For someone to have concern is okay considering where they are located and what is being told to them. But to actually believe that N.Korea would make a pre-emptive attack at the US is absurd (being concerned is on thing but actually to believe we will be attacked is absurd)....these missle tests, which are obvious failures, are nothing more than a show of strength (which like I said is pitiful at best) to the US that they will fight BACK if necessary. I think N.Korea feels threatened by the States because of the rhetoric which comes out the head offices and the missle tests were to sway any proposed attack. Its funny cause people on the coast fear the N.Koreans and I will bet my bottom dollar the citizens over there shit there pants thinking of the US...it goes both ways. And totally agree these countries would never directly attack the US, its suicide. The people I worry about are those trapped within the borders of that country...what a shame.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    it is funny and i'm spanish no offense here just laughs thanks .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    mammasan wrote:

Once you go into "that guy is crazy" land predicting what they will or won't do is useless. From a technical standpoint doesn't appear as though either could do much, and that's where my solace will come from, not their mental state. If they had the ability? Who knows. What's the virgin count for Ahmadinejad if he took out the "zionists"? No idea. Would Hollywood Kim enjoy riding the bomb down a la Stranglove? No diea. So I'll be happy they can't for now, while not castrating the worldwide response capabilites for fear of giving in to the "great fear campaign."