N. Korea Threatens Attacks on U.S.

13»

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I am. I am constantly venting spleen against my corrupt government of liars and murderers, aswell as the U.S government, who are the biggest threat to peace on this earth today. People's memories are too short. Remember....our governments lied to us about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and being a threat to us. It was merely a way of illegally seizing their natural resources. When your government told you that Nicaragua was a threat to America did you believe them? Are you aware of the fact that America is the only country to have ever been accused of state terrorism by the U.N security council and the world court. Typically, the U.S government chose not recocgnise the authority of the world court or the U.N and so vetoed their resolution, just as they have singularly vetoed every single U.N resolution over the past 35 years condemning Israel. I could go on, and on, and on, but I'm bored already. Suffice it to say: do your fucking homework! ;) No offence!

I can agree with that. In my opinion the US the the biggest threat to the world. Our government thinks they are the biggest and the badest, and they think they can tell other countries how to live life and all that stuff. I hate our government with a passion, and i can understand why other countries hate us. Like i have said before, there will come a time when we will have to fight our own government.
    I'll be back
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I can agree with that. In my opinion the US the the biggest threat to the world. Our government thinks they are the biggest and the badest, and they think they can tell other countries how to live life and all that stuff. I hate our government with a passion, and i can understand why other countries hate us. Like i have said before, there will come a time when we will have to fight our own government.

bi-polar?

first you telling me "fuck you" like a typical internet coward... then you are saying basicly what i was saying?
  • LazLaz Posts: 118
    "Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight instead of all this sneakin' around..."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    You suppose a lot ... And your suppositions are inaccurate.

You criticise me, and accuse me of being inaccurate, and yet you fail to give any reason or background to your comments. You should be in journalism. Get in touch with the New York Times, you'd fit in well.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Fair comment. I think we all need to always look at the big picture in order to see what's going on. We need to always try to read between the lines and ask what, if any, agenda is being pushed our way. Never take anything at face value. Once you begin to apply that critical faculty to the news media then you won't stop, and it doesn't take long to realise that we are constantly being bombarded with half truths, ommisions, and outright lies.
    Still, Nothingman, when you say that you understand why other countries hate you, you need to realise that it isn't you that people hate. Unfortunately a lot of people in the world have now painted all Americans with the same brush and associate all of America with those crooked numb nuts in the Bush administration. This is unfortunate. Let's hope the American people manage to throw these fuckers out of their seats of power in the not too distant future.

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government" - Declaration of Independence

Check this out:
    http://www.chomsky.info/whatsnew.htm
  • chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    Laz wrote:
    "Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight instead of all this sneakin' around..."

han solo
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Fair comment. I think we all need to always look at the big picture in order to see what's going on. We need to always try to read between the lines and ask what, if any, agenda is being pushed our way. Never take anything at face value. Once you begin to apply that critical faculty to the news media then you won't stop, and it doesn't take long to realise that we are constantly being bombarded with half truths, ommisions, and outright lies.
    Still, Nothingman, when you say that you understand why other countries hate you, you need to realise that it isn't you that people hate. Unfortunately a lot of people in the world have now painted all Americans with the same brush and associate all of America with those crooked numb nuts in the Bush administration. This is unfortunate. Let's hope the American people manage to throw these fuckers out of their seats of power in the not too distant future.

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government" - Declaration of Independence

Check this out:
    http://www.chomsky.info/whatsnew.htm

I know its not the American people they hate, its our crooked government. They have way to much power and they dont do enough good with it and its sad. Their priorities are fucked up. There is only so much the american people can do. The government limits you to only so much. We should have a better say in what goes on in this country/world. The people voted Bush in, we should be able to vote him out.
    I'll be back
    my2hands wrote:
    bi-polar?

first you telling me "fuck you" like a typical internet coward... then you are saying basicly what i was saying?

Sorry. Just young and frustrated with the world.
    I'll be back