9/11: BBC reports WTC7 collapse 25 minutes before it happened

124»

Comments

• MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I believe that bush or any other top US government official had no involvement in the planning or execution of the events on 9/11.

CIA
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Milestone wrote:
    CIA

what about them?

riot act sucks btw
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Well what did happen then besides just someone reporting a building had collapsed before it actually fell. Even though the explanation that they knew it might fall at anytime and someone just misspoke is a very good explanation to me, it obviously isn't to you. So what did happen? Do you really think someone set off explosives in the building?

I think this goes beyond poor journalism. The reporter was getting feeds from the london bbc office. where was the london bbc getting it's reports?

The BBC spent an extra £270million on programmes and services in 2001/2002,

the biggest increase in spending in the BBC’s history. On average people spent

19 hours 54 minutes a week with the BBC – 43.8% of their viewing and listening

and over a fifth of their leisure time (21.3%)....

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
    gue_barium wrote:
    I think this goes beyond poor journalism. The reporter was getting feeds from the london bbc office. where was the london bbc getting it's reports?
    why do you answer that question for us. or give us your theory on where they got that information.
    gue_barium wrote:
    The BBC spent an extra £270million on programmes and services in 2001/2002,

the biggest increase in spending in the BBC’s history. On average people spent

19 hours 54 minutes a week with the BBC – 43.8% of their viewing and listening

and over a fifth of their leisure time (21.3%)....

who gives a fuck
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    jlew24asu wrote:

riot act sucks btw
    right on!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    jlew24asu wrote:
    why do you answer that question for us. or give us your theory on where they got that information.

who gives a fuck

I give a fuck. To a degree. To the degree that people like you are willing to believe what you are told and be happy and fat and not give a fuck.

do you know who i am, jlew?

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    gue_barium wrote:
    I give a fuck. To a degree. To the degree that people like you are willing to believe what you are told and be happy and fat and not give a fuck.
    I am happy, not fat, and use common sense to come up with many of my conclusions.
    gue_barium wrote:

the fucking easter bunny? nice to meet ya
  • gue_barium wrote:

God, is that you? It's me, Margaret..........

dammit margaret, you weren't due until the next scene, act 3.

• angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    aha! So it's not just Stephen King books you like....it looks like you're also a Judy Blume fan! :)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • gue_barium wrote:
    dammit margaret, you weren't due until the next scene, act 3.

god, calm down...
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I am happy, not fat, and use common sense to come up with many of my conclusions.

the fucking easter bunny? nice to meet ya

i rest my case.

gue_barium wrote:
    i rest my case.

um you rested nothing. well done.

please tell us who you are. my guess is the easter bunny or the tooth fairy. im going with tooth fairy
  • angelica wrote:
    aha! So it's not just Stephen King books you like....it looks like you're also a Judy Blume fan! :)

Hehe...a girl's gotta learn somehow....
    Hehe...a girl's gotta learn somehow....
    haha! :) You're so cute, farfromglorified! ;)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

• jlew24asu wrote:
    riot act sucks btw

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... whoa... whoa.........

Riot Act does not suck. Why people complain incestuously about it is a bit of a mystery to me. Can't Keep is great in the studio... You've got Save You, 1/2 Full... The evil acousticals of You Are are very cool... Love Boat Captain... All or None obviously... etc..

And no, I'm not saying this because of my forum name! You people are fools, all of you. Plain and simple. :D

But anyway, what was the topic of this thread?
    "Sarcasm: intellect on the offensive"

"What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact."

Camden 5-28-06
    Washington, D.C. 6-22-08
  • angelica wrote:
    haha! :) You're so cute, farfromglorified! ;)

*blushes childishly*

*bats eyes*

*skips away*
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa... whoa... whoa.........

Riot Act does not suck. Why people complain incestuously about it is a bit of a mystery to me. Can't Keep is great in the studio... You've got Save You, 1/2 Full... The evil acousticals of You Are are very cool... Love Boat Captain... All or None obviously... etc..

And no, I'm not saying this because of my forum name! You people are fools, all of you. Plain and simple. :D

But anyway, what was the topic of this thread?

who cares. riot act sucks
    *blushes childishly*

*bats eyes*

*skips away*
    You're all the cuter the more girly you get on me......

Thanks for the Seinfeld clip, btw. :)

• If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • possible reasoning for collapse of WTC #7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdt7wRQtaY
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")