Options

Fight Anti-arab Racism

Comments

• Options
    truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    Jammin909 wrote:
    There are just as many belligerent Christians as there are Muslims.

Very true, but they quit killing people for 'herecy' a while back.

That religion is stuck in the middle ages.

edit: and by "they" i do mean the fuckwad nutjobs. The ones that make a dictatorship needed in that part of the world.
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    wow, this thread became a fascists meeting point...
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    truroute wrote:
    Like i said. Please show me any type of info/story/ of what good they are doing for each other, or anyone around them in that part of the world.
    http://www.islamic-relief.com/
    this is ONE example... if instead to lay in your ignorance you would move your brain, you would find a LOT others
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    C'mon he's obviously talking about extremists and insurgents who have no qualms with killing a completely innocent person.

And they are different from American soldiers raping children and then killing them and their families, how?
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    Puck78 wrote:
    wow, this thread became a fascists meeting point...

If the word gets out, it will be a very big thread.
  • Options
    Arabs, like all people, do much bad and much good. Only a fool would ignore one or the other.

That pamphlet is a wonderful example of the bad, being based on the same hate it purports to reject.
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    not aimed at anyone here..

But when they stop blowing each other up because 1 believes in another chapter of the same book, or stop kidnapping fuckin school techers, or stop killing ppl aiming to better thier country, or stop killing little christian girls to avenge muslims,.....only then will the word "savage" not describe them IMO..
    Wow, talk about ignorance being bliss eh!

I guess you learnt everything you felt you needed to know about Islam on 9/11.
    truroute wrote:
    Say I'm generalizing all you want, but show me some good "muslims" or "arabs" are doing. Please show me.
    So you've never heard of;
    Cat Stevens,
    Shami Chakrabarti,
    Mamhoud Abbas,
    Shirin Ebadi,
    Mohamed ElBaradei
    Salman Rushdie
    Shazia Mirza...

want more?
  • Options
    Ahmed Deedat

Father of Chemistry: Jabir Ibn Haiyan

Doctor Genius: Zakir Naik

Iranian Hercules: Rezazadeh Hossein

Gamal Abdul Nasser

IBN AL-NAFIS

Zinedine Zidane

Master Physician: ABU MARWAN IBN ZUHR (Averroes)

Yusuf Islam

Muhammed Ali

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslims
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:
    http://www.islamic-relief.com/
    this is ONE example... if instead to lay in your ignorance you would move your brain, you would find a LOT others

Thank you.
  • Options
    Wow, talk about ignorance being bliss eh!

I guess you learnt everything you felt you needed to know about Islam on 9/11.

So you've never heard of;
    Cat Stevens,
    Shami Chakrabarti,
    Mamhoud Abbas,
    Shirin Ebadi,
    Mohamed ElBaradei
    Salman Rushdie
    Shazia Mirza...

want more?

There ya go! You got me figured out bud. 9/11 solidified my opinion of muslims. Man you're good.

moron.
  • Options
    I actually meant what are some good things that "muslims arabs" are doing now to help each other in that part of the world at the moment.

What are they doing to stop the mindless killing of infidels?
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    IWhat are they doing to stop the mindless killing of infidels?

What are Americans doing to stop the mindless killing of Arabs?
  • Options
    truroute wrote:

They are fighting those that have occupied their land and who are murdering their brothers and sisters. So what's your point?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You and Dino should get together and suck some straw together. Or maybe just suck each other.

Who is dino?

And you're really interested in sucking arent you?
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Byrnzie wrote:
    And they are different from American soldiers raping children and then killing them and their families, how?

In that this behavior you mentioned is condoned, supported, and celebrated by one society, and not the other. Can your warped mind figure out which society is which?
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    I actually meant what are some good things that "muslims arabs" are doing now to help each other in that part of the world at the moment.

The are preoccupied by the Shock and Awe invasion. Those liberators are still patroling their streets with tanks. Its kind of a burdon.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You and Dino should get together and suck some straw together. Or maybe just suck each other.

yeah, you're right. I mean, soldiers just hang out in open markets dont they? they hang out in mosques. Obviously, thats who they're targeting....the soldiers, the hundreds of ppl trying to buy food are are just collateral damage, wrong place, wrong time. Being a different sect or not a true beleiver had nothing to do with it.

keep trying. you'll make a point by accident sometime.
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:
    The are preoccupied by the Shock and Awe invasion. Those liberators are still patroling their streets with tanks. Its kind of a burdon.

:rolleyes:

Here's where you lose me, everytime....the unprovable, unquestionable victim excuse.

You cannot deny that Muslim societies are dominated by illogical, backwards thinking to a degree much greater than nearly any place on Earth. And it isn't because we (or anyone else) has been patrolling their streets with tanks.

The hope in their failures is found within the names mentioned elsewhere in this thread, along with the names of many others.
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:

Fair enough.

But whats more of a burden? Tank patrolling, or constantly being blown to hell by your own people?
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    And you're really interested in sucking arent you?

It's an obsession of mine. I am half man, half sea anemone.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    They are fighting those that have occupied their land and who are murdering their brothers and sisters.

Ah yes, the moral equivalence argument now. For people so interested in fighting for their brothers and sisters, they certainly have killed and oppressed a lot of those same brothers and sisters.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's an obsession of mine. I am half man, half sea anemone.

What? Sea Anemone's suck?

They sell them at pet stores right?
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    yeah, you're right. I mean, soldiers just hang out in open markets dont they? they hang out in mosques. Obviously, thats who they're targeting....the soldiers, the hundreds of ppl trying to buy food are are just collateral damage, wrong place, wrong time. Being a different sect or not a true beleiver had nothing to do with it.

keep trying. you'll make a point by accident sometime.

You obviously believe everything that Fox news tells you. Good for you. The truth is somewaht different however. The fact is that more Iraqis have been killed by U.S soldiers than by the sectarian violence.

'Over a year ago an international team of epidemiologists, headed by Les Roberts of Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, completed a “cluster sample survey” of civilian casualties in Iraq. Its findings contradicted central elements of what politicians and journalists had presented to the U.S. public and the world. After excluding any possible statistical anomalies, they estimated that at least 98,000 Iraqi civilians had died in the previous 18 months as a direct result of the invasion and occupation of their country. They also found that violence had become the leading cause of death in Iraq during that period. Their most significant finding was that the vast majority (79 percent) of violent deaths were caused by “coalition” forces using “helicopter gunships, rockets or other forms of aerial weaponry,” and that almost half (48 percent) of these were children, with a median age of 8.'

http://zmagsite.zmag.org/Feb2006/davies0206.html
  • Options
    You cannot deny that Muslim societies are dominated by illogical, backwards thinking to a degree much greater than nearly any place on Earth.

The truth at last! He's laid his cards on the table for all to see!
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You obviously believe everything that Fox news tells you. Good for you. The truth is somewaht different however. The fact is that more Iraqis have been killed by U.S soldiers than by the sectarian violence.

'Over a year ago an international team of epidemiologists, headed by Les Roberts of Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, completed a “cluster sample survey” of civilian casualties in Iraq. Its findings contradicted central elements of what politicians and journalists had presented to the U.S. public and the world. After excluding any possible statistical anomalies, they estimated that at least 98,000 Iraqi civilians had died in the previous 18 months as a direct result of the invasion and occupation of their country. They also found that violence had become the leading cause of death in Iraq during that period. Their most significant finding was that the vast majority (79 percent) of violent deaths were caused by “coalition” forces using “helicopter gunships, rockets or other forms of aerial weaponry,” and that almost half (48 percent) of these were children, with a median age of 8.'

http://zmagsite.zmag.org/Feb2006/davies0206.html

I dont watch foxs news. Heavily biased towards the christian redneck patriot IMO. There goes half your're post.

And about your stats you posted? I got none to counter for myself, so gloat in that fact.

But i fail to beleive our soldiers are trained to fire airborne missles specifically at muslim kids under the age of 8.

When you read that stat quote, do you think of circumstances at all? or do you read "kids die by solders" and go from there? just curious.
  • Options
    In that this behavior you mentioned is condoned, supported, and celebrated by one society, and not the other. Can your warped mind figure out which society is which?

Errr...The Smurfs....and...errr..The Moomins? :confused: (Seeing as we're talking bollocks)
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    When you read that stat quote, do you think of circumstances at all? or do you read "kids die by solders" and go from there? just curious.

I don't think of 'circumstance' as being particularly relevant. If you bomb a house and kids die then you have killed those kids. There's no accident involved. Stop bombing houses is the answer.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

Here's where you lose me, everytime....the unprovable, unquestionable victim excuse.

You cannot deny that Muslim societies are dominated by illogical, backwards thinking to a degree much greater than nearly any place on Earth. And it isn't because we (or anyone else) has been patrolling their streets with tanks.

The hope in their failures is found within the names mentioned elsewhere in this thread, along with the names of many others.

Actually I can deny that. The problem with that thinking as I see it is your constant exposure to our society that has brought you to an inner comfort that it is somehow logical.

I'd list the things our society does that defy logic and common sence, but it would only sound like America bashing and if you took the time to think about it you could write a really long book

We have bombed the shit out of Iraq. It is not a stretch to think they consider us an enemy. they are not killing each other - they are killing those they see as helping us destroy them.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    The truth at last! He's laid his cards on the table for all to see!

Um...that's not the first time I've said that on this board. In case you want me to say it again, I will:

"You cannot deny that Muslim societies are dominated by illogical, backwards thinking to a degree much greater than nearly any place on Earth."

Now, would you care to debate that point, rather than simply expecting me to be intimidated by your accusations of controversy?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I don't think of 'circumstance' as being particularly relevant. If you bomb a house and kids die then you have killed those kids. There's no accident involved. Stop bombing houses is the answer.

In that tradition then:

Insurgents should quit hiding in said houses w/ kids.

this can go on all day man.