Options

Your most hated band at the moment

Comments

• Options
    donravendonraven Posts: 138
    The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, Good Charlotte, A flock of Seagulls, A-ha, Amos Lee, Anna Nalick, aslyn, Ben Folds, Bright Eyes, Coldplay, Chantal Kreviazuk, damien rice, Death Cab for Cutie, Dido, Fall Out Boy, Howie Day, Hot Hot heat, Jack Johnson, Jack's Mannequin, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Jimmy Eat World, John Mayer, Keane, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, The Like, Lifehouse, Low Millions, Matchbook Romance, michael buble, Michelle Branch, missy Higgins, mewithoutyou, Modest Mouse, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Nada Surf, Natalie Merchant, Natasha Bedingfield, Norah Jones, Panic! At the Disco, Pedro the Lion, Postal Service, Rachal Yamagata, Relient K, Sarah McLachlan, Taking Back Sunday, The All-American Rejects, Vanessa Carlton, Keith Urban, Nickelback, Creed

AND MOST OF ALL SWITCHFOOT!!!!

Hey nothin wrong with Buble, he does a mean Spiderman theme song!
    Boston, MA - Sept 28, 2004
    Halifax, NS - Sept 22, 2005
    Toronto, ON - August 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON - Sept 11, 2011
    Toronto, ON - Sept 12, 2011
    London, ON - July 16, 2013
    Boston, MA - Aug 7, 2016
  • Options
    oh god i cant just choose one

Godsmack
    Shine Down ( oh god i hate them)
    Staind
    3 Doors down
    Silvertide
    Breaking Benjamin
    Hoobastank
    Seether
    nickelback( possibly the worst band ever established)
    Disturbed
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    Bon Jovi is really starting to piss me off! It is time for them to go away!!! I thought the sucked when they first came out, But now I realize they had only just begun.
    The same can be said for the fuckin' Goo Goo Dolls and Nickelback too.
    Stop following me, I do not know where I am going.
  • Options
    taking back sunday
  • Options
    underoath
  • Options
    eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    DOSW wrote:
    Ah, I almost forgot Greenday. The band that made 14 year olds everywhere hate America because Greenday does. Tools.

At least they may have made some people question America(And PJ do for that matter).MAYBE SOME OF THOSE 14 YEAR OLDS MAY GROW UP TO CARRY ON QUESTIONING,INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THE FLAG LIKE SO MANY SHEEP WHOSE EYES HAVE BEEN POKED OUT WITH A SCREWDRIVER(TOOLS!).Don't get me wrong there is lots to admire about the states,but that doesn't mean that everything has to be your way or no way.There is Patriotism and there is blind stupidity,and there is a distinct difference.
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Options
    eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    White Stripes,RHCP,U2,Iron Maiden,DreamTheater,Trivium,BFMV,Dragonforce(Hilarious!!),Lamb of God.I will stop now cos I could go on for weeks!
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Cheesy, cheesy band......I can't stand the looks of them, but my little sister likes them........My Chemical Romance. blah!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    My Chemical Shitpants
    Fuck Off Boy
    Or Vomit Day

All these fall short(not by much) of the horribleness that is Nicklecrap
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    minor threat

do not care if ian mckaye coined straight edge. this music sucked. people who have minor threat stickers on their cars are morons.
  • Options
    grungeheadgrungehead Posts: 35
    nickelcrap
    seether
    puddle of mudd
    godsmack
    fall out boy
    and the most annoying of them all angels and airwaves
  • Options
    Boom The CatBoom The Cat Posts: 482
    Nelly Fur turd o

She is so high on herself and if I have to hear one more interview where she brings up how proud she is of her Portugese background I'm going to punch someone out

Nelly Turd Farto
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Moldy Cum
    RHCP
    Nickelcrap
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Nickelback grrr
    Any band proclaimed "the next big thing" lol you never hear from them again
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    eclectic wrote:
    White Stripes,RHCP,U2,Iron Maiden,DreamTheater,Trivium,BFMV,Dragonforce(Hilarious!!),Lamb of God.I will stop now cos I could go on for weeks!

RHCP??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    yeah, rhcp eats some serious balls
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    rudiger10rudiger10 Posts: 129
    eclectic wrote:
    At least they may have made some people question America(And PJ do for that matter).MAYBE SOME OF THOSE 14 YEAR OLDS MAY GROW UP TO CARRY ON QUESTIONING,INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THE FLAG LIKE SO MANY SHEEP WHOSE EYES HAVE BEEN POKED OUT WITH A SCREWDRIVER(TOOLS!).Don't get me wrong there is lots to admire about the states,but that doesn't mean that everything has to be your way or no way.There is Patriotism and there is blind stupidity,and there is a distinct difference.
    Maybe they have made 14 year old question the country, but at least 99% of those 14 year olds are just following the trend and will go back to not questioning in 1 year tops, the Green Day "we hate america" is an image, not reality, if they hate america so much then why do they live here and perform here? Pearl Jam question the government and its choices, nut the whole friggin country, sorry but i needed to say that.

as for me, Panic! At The Disco makes no sense and i cant believe a band is really named that, The Arctic Monkey's are overhypped, Green Day (except for dookie), Fall Out Boy just flat out sux, I don't like Nickelback's music, but i don't hate them as people.

Oh and punk kids, wash the make up off ur face, take off the pink polos and open your eyes and see that new punk is horrible and just commercial. And only wear band shirts if you can name at least 7 songs by the band
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    I don't hate 'em, but I can't listen to Audioslave...and I am at a complete loss as to why anyone would like them...not because I don't like them, but because I cannot hear anything in their music that is even remotely worthwhile.

There are bands that I don't like, yet I can understand how or why others do. There are bands that I don't like, yet I cannot deny that they bring a lot to the table and make a big contribution to their genre. Audioslave does neither. To me, they're a bunch of guys banking on the popularity of thier former, far more formidible artistic statements.

There was a time when I thought that Cornell or the RATM guys could fart into a mic and I would thank them for it. Now that they're doing just that, I'm actually disgusted.
  • Options
    iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
    Green Day and the Pussy Cat Dolls! Their both as bad as eachother as far as im concerned!! Oh and Nickleback is pretty damn bad too!!
    With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!
  • Options
    OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    all that emo shit, pussycat dolls can't even call themselves a band, they're just a bunch of dumb girls
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • Options
    dusteddusted Posts: 5
    manowar.in their music, image,interviews are terrible.
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 475
    Gnarls Barkley
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Kelly Clarkson
    Pussy cat dolls
    Kane
    Anouk
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    mwachsman wrote:
    Gnarls Barkley

I really don't hate them...but Im sick of hearing about them and that song...most likely it's going to be their only hit...I hate when bands/singers are overhyped.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    simple plan, christ i hate them, they make me want to gouge my own ears out.
    puts his faith in love and, tremor christ.

"I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."
  • Options
    rudiger10 wrote:
    And only wear band shirts if you can name at least 7 songs by the band

GOOD FUCKING CALL BRO.
    puts his faith in love and, tremor christ.

"I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."
  • Options
    Fallout Boy, Nickelback, Atreyu, Simple Plan, Panic! At the Disco, Creed, Dashboard Confessionals...so much more emo crap that's out. Ugh.
    7/10/06
  • Options
    RatRat Posts: 38
    Nelly Fur turd o

She is so high on herself and if I have to hear one more interview where she brings up how proud she is of her Portugese background I'm going to punch someone out

WTF do you have against the portuguese??!?! im so fuck*ing tired of all those shitty little coments everyone does...
    "Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
  • Options
    Rat wrote:
    WTF do you have against the portuguese??!?! im so fuck*ing tired of all those shitty little coments everyone does...

It´s a sorry to hear that.. specially here at PJ´s Forum...
  • Options
    oh god i cant just choose one

Godsmack
    Shine Down ( oh god i hate them)
    Staind
    3 Doors down
    Silvertide
    Breaking Benjamin
    Hoobastank
    Seether
    nickelback( possibly the worst band ever established)
    Disturbed

I am sorry but some of these bands are a few of the actual good and true modern rock bands that exist today. I am talking about Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether. Their all about the music, and they rock out on all of their albums. I would seriously like to know why you hate them. They have no pop crap singles or songs period on any of their albums either, unlike Nicklebacks last two. And Nickelback's first two and maybe three albums were good (ie. Curb, The State, and somewhat Silverside Up). I do agree with you on Hoobastank (not even a rock band anymore) and Staind especially. Whatever though it is your opinion after all.