Options

Your most hated band at the moment

Comments

• Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    It's a good thing he alphabetized it for easy hating.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    jubilairesjljubilairesjl Posts: 497
    DOSW wrote:
    It's a good thing he alphabetized it for easy hating.
    It is actually a list of my friend's favorite bands. I just hate everything except a few bands she listens to for some reason. She listens to crap music so....
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    Coheed and Cambria.

They hurt my ears.
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 475
    U2
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    indiffgrlindiffgrl Posts: 39
    Buckcherry(there new song is so incredibly annoying), HIM and some others that I can't think of right now. Well basically all the bands that have singers that sound like they are whinning.
    Let me sleep all night in your soul kitchen....... Learn to forget....... fingers weive quick minarets speak in secret alphabet.
  • Options
    rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    Emo Bands!
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Cool, somebody else actually knows who Wesley Willis is

Wesley is cooool

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Hatebreed, Nickleback, Seether, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, and i know a load of other things.
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    now and forever...

The Dave Matthews Band
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    there's a lot of hate out there i see.
    here's a suggestion. JUST DON'T LISTEN! if it offends your sensibilities, IGNORE IT. that's what i do.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    beatles : monkees :: ramones : sex pistols

This post made me laugh harder than anything I've seen in a while. I actually feel this insults the Ramones. I hate the damn Sex Pistols. If constantly acting like a 4 year old is what "being punk" is all about, they nailed it!

I guess that applies to the whatever type of music Oasis is, since they'd have to be more mature to act like 4 year olds.

As far as my least favorite band, it is, was, and always will be THE BLACK CROWES !!! I hate Chris Robinson and his God-awful band more than I hate anything. Really. I mean that. The Black Crowes are the worst thing to happen to pop culture ever. I'd rather see a 3 hour William Hung show. The irony is that I have always hated Kate Hudson, too. And one day I found out she married that tool Chris Robinson. I laughed for like 5 minutes.

I also have a strong distaste for Smashing Pumpkins, Lynrd Skynrd (or however you spell it), The White Stripes, and Prince.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • Options
    fragileblakefragileblake Posts: 718
    didem wrote:
    wow..that is a looong list..:)

The fact that it was in alphabetical oder makes it awesome
  • Options
    SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
    Fuck you guys nickleback just plays fuckin rock music. If you don't fuckin like it than just stfu. You have absolutely no reason to talk so much shit about them. Are they my favourite band? No, but that doesn't mean I have to hate them cause everyone else on a msg board does. They grew up in a small town pretty close to where I live, and while most bands come from big cities where their mommies and daddies have lots of money, they actually started REALLY small time. So if you don't like them then fine, but they aren't that fricken bad.

Anyways back to the topic at hand

emo bands fuckin suck
    green days new album was good but then they sold themselves out and released like 6-7 videos for a fricken 12 song cd which absolutely ridiculous, especially since those songs videos completey destroyed what i thought those songs were about and makes me want to burn every american idiot cd for being so fricken stupid.

/end rants
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I also have a strong distaste for Smashing Pumpkins

(Wipes tear from eyes)
  • Options
    larslars Posts: 524
    Arctic Monkeys
    Arctic Monkeys
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Skooled wrote:
    Fuck you guys nickleback just plays fuckin rock music. If you don't fuckin like it than just stfu. You have absolutely no reason to talk so much shit about them. Are they my favourite band? No, but that doesn't mean I have to hate them cause everyone else on a msg board does. They grew up in a small town pretty close to where I live, and while most bands come from big cities where their mommies and daddies have lots of money, they actually started REALLY small time. So if you don't like them then fine, but they aren't that fricken bad.

emo bands fuckin suck
    green days new album was good but then they sold themselves out and released like 6-7 videos for a fricken 12 song cd which absolutely ridiculous, especially since those songs videos completey destroyed what i thought those songs were about and makes me want to burn every american idiot cd for being so fricken stupid.

/end rants

Sorry to piss on your fire man, but look at the name of the thread, its people's most HATED bands. If a number of people mention the same band, as was the case with nickelback, then a torrent of abuse and criticism towards them has to be expected.

You could always start a pro nickelback thread, which i wouldnt post anything on.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Skooled wrote:

emo bands fuckin suck

/end rants

Yeah I hate nickleback too. I do have reason to talk shit about them, I don't like them, I think their music sucks... and that is exactly what the thread is about.
    Most bands have mommies and daddies with lots of money? Sure, buddy.
    Regardless of how small nickleback started out, they and bands like staind and creep are the bands I hate the most.

Oh yeah and puddle of mud...
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    bladworth116bladworth116 Posts: 344
    Nelly Fur turd o

She is so high on herself and if I have to hear one more interview where she brings up how proud she is of her Portugese background I'm going to punch someone out
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Nelly Fur turd o

She is so high on herself and if I have to hear one more interview where she brings up how proud she is of her Portugese background I'm going to punch someone out

She's hot though.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    disturbed
  • Options
    pj 79pj 79 Posts: 150
    Coldplay
    Guns N´ Roses
    Blink 182
    25/11/05
    26/11/05
    13/11/11
    03/04/13
    07/11/15

TOUCH ME, I'M DICK
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 543
    I almost forgot......Nickelback. Those guys suck.

Here's a few more: Panic! Up The Asshole, Limp Dickshit, Trapt (I just envision a trapt concert as a bunch of frat douchebags jumping around throwing a football or volleyball back and forth), let's see who else....AFI seems pretty lame anymore, Sum 41 have always sucked, yeah throw Good Charlotte in there, I hate Motley Crue as well. They're like the Limp Dickshit of the 80's. Smashmouth will always be hated by me. (I just found out they have a greatest hits album...holy shit.) Can't forget about Gwen Stefani (please never sing again).
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Dont know if anyone's mentioned them but i hate Bush. I remember reading the lyrics to some of their songs on someone else's thread, singing about 'this boombox needs batteries' and shit.

Also there was some quite heavy band on tv last night and Jada Pinkett Smith was 'singing' with them, cant remember their name. She was screaming down the mic like a death metal vocalist, couldnt believe it man! Wicked wisdom it was i think.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    darthdarth Houston, TX Posts: 139
    stu gee wrote:
    Dont know if anyone's mentioned them but i hate Bush. I remember reading the lyrics to some of their songs on someone else's thread, singing about 'this boombox needs batteries' and shit.

Also there was some quite heavy band on tv last night and Jada Pinkett Smith was 'singing' with them, cant remember their name. She was screaming down the mic like a death metal vocalist, couldnt believe it man! Wicked wisdom it was i think.

It is Jada's band and it's called Wicked Wisdom. I wouldn't say they are terrible but they seem to be getting noticed becasue of her and the fact that Ozzy likes them and had them on Ozzfest last year so I dunno.
    9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    last year, my son(8yrs) told me once he wanted to be pierre bouvier(simple plan singer). i just ignored him.
    then one week recently he spent a couple of days lying with me on my bed listening to aenima and lateralus on my headphones. i call that progress.

that's grrrrrreat progress, i think he's goin to turn out alrite
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    Nickelback
    Korn

I'm sure there's more but these quickly come to mind!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA
  • Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    Coldplay
    Green Day
    Simple Plan
    Fall Out Boy
    U2
    Nickelback

all that i can think of off the top of my head.
  • Options
    nickelback i guess. i just cant stand that guy's voice.

me too. the rock station here plays that god-awful photograph song every 10 freaking minutes. it's the worst song ever made.
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    The latest one i hate is Angels and airways.

Absolute WANK!!!!!

Peace y'all
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    Fall Out Boy & Fall Out Boy Lite (aka Panic! At The Fuckin' Disco).
    Underoath.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08