Options

Your most hated band at the moment

Comments

• Options
    allornoneallornone Posts: 269
    she wants revenge

I second that one. There is nothing great about this band. I don't understand why they are getting so much attention.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    punk is about being yourself, being free and unrestricted from outside sources, and believing in your individual identity.

I agree......there is a big difference between being a rebel and being an individual on your own terms.

Most rebels act as they do in order to get noticed, not to be true to themselves.
  • Options
    Clifwith1fClifwith1f Posts: 143
    Possibly Hoobastank
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Fall Out Boy
    Black Eyed Peas
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Boom The CatBoom The Cat Posts: 482
    It's not about being a radical, and being different from everyone else. Its about making your own choices that are truly your own and believeing in your own intrinsic worth.

Dont sugarcoat punk because greenday have. Take a look back at what was happening in '76 when the sex pistols became of themselves, just look at the bill grundy interview.
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • Options
    3manstack3manstack Posts: 202
    The Kooks - their new single sounds like Cliff Richard!

Dirty Pretty Shambles - Anything Libertines based - Yuck! Lets get famous off the back of some newpaper stories.

Awful oops sorry I meant arsehole oops sorry I meant Orson, Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
    Absolute Fuckheads! The Uk's favourite new Band? Dont Fucking Think So!!!!!! die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die A SLOW HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

Radioactive man oops sorry Fall out Boy - Winner of the most irritating song ever (Wank Wank)

Panic at the disco - I mean what the fuck????? Please someone explain them to me.

Scott Stapp - Just coz he's an easy target.

razorlight - Bob Geldofs love child.

Plus Many many more Im too angry to think of coz Im so angry at Orson

(FUCKING WEAR YOUR HAT PROPERLEY YOU SHIT CAKE FUCK!!!!!)

Whats their toal age? probably about 6000!!!!

I think I need a lie down.
  • Options
    Milburn
    The Kooks
    The Rakes
    iForward Russia!
    Boy Kill Boy
    Maximo Park
    ...all playing on same day as PJ at Reading festival
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Oasis - they just get worse.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    a lot of the screamo/emo bands....a like a few but mostly they are all sounding alike to me now.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Fall Out Boy
    Black Eyed Peas

all those and throw Panic at the Disco in their and all that girly man haircut crap

oh yeah and one more People in Planes, Matisyahu, and Rock Kills Kids
  • Options
    rival9500 wrote:
    Fall out boy gets my number one vote. Hawthorne Heights is also as lame as it gets. Yes Simple plan is also very hated. Come to think of it, any emo band that has one message (and that is, I'm sorry girlfriend, please don't be mad at me). God I wish they would just go away. It's like the backstreet boys picked up guitars. Pussies!

HAHAHAHAHA I COULDNT AGREE MORE!!
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,764
    Dont sugarcoat punk because greenday have. Take a look back at what was happening in '76 when the sex pistols became of themselves, just look at the bill grundy interview.

you mean when Mclaren saw a group of guys as marketable profit and asked them to start a band and to exagerate how snotty they were on stage and in interviews?

once again you confusing the fashion style of what punk became instead of what punk really is....if you want to go to the real roots of punks & punk rock you're going to have to check out the 60's garage bands.

so one could say dont turn punk into a fashion statement because the sex pistols already have.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    darthdarth Houston, TX Posts: 139
    Nickelback....theya re the reason i about stoppped listening to the radio completely.
    9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    darth wrote:
    Nickelback....theya re the reason i about stoppped listening to the radio completely.

They are supporting bon jovi on a tour at the moment, think they are playing near me soon. Dont know what other people think of bon jovi but i would imagine that gig to be as close to hell on earth as you could get. Just the thought of being there, in amongst all their fans scares the shit out of me.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    darthdarth Houston, TX Posts: 139
    stu gee wrote:
    They are supporting bon jovi on a tour at the moment, think they are playing near me soon. Dont know what other people think of bon jovi but i would imagine that gig to be as close to hell on earth as you could get. Just the thought of being there, in amongst all their fans scares the shit out of me.

Hahaha.......too funny....and yeah definately hell on earth for a few hours there.
    9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    darth wrote:

I am indifferent about Nickelback, but I will give them credit for just being regular guys, and not trying to have an "image".
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am indifferent about Nickelback, but I will give them credit for just being regular guys, and not trying to have an "image".

They do have an image. That image is "generic rock music that sucks ass."
  • Options
    artic skunkies
    old boring chili peppers
    audiosuck
    coldpoop
  • Options
    InHiding80 wrote:
    They do have an image. That image is "generic rock music that sucks ass."

generic is a compliment for them -- they are pussy rock music that sucks balls
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Nickelback.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    Nickelback's new song actually rips themselves off. I couldn't believe it when I heard it but there are like two parts that are directly lifted from older songs. I guess the well has run dry... we can only hope.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    Roll ModelRoll Model Posts: 70
    so we're all pretty much in agreement that nickelback and creed suck, then why the fuck are they all over the airways???

i seriouly don't know more than..."look at this photograph.." cuz i can't change the channel fast enough

that shit sucks
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Roll Model wrote:
    so we're all pretty much in agreement that nickelback and creed suck, then why the fuck are they all over the airways???

i seriouly don't know more than..."look at this photograph.." cuz i can't change the channel fast enough

that shit sucks

Ha ha, forgot about creed. What the hell is that video all about when he's just getting missed by all the meteors. If only one had struck lucky.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    coldplay
    arctic monkeys
    creed
    fall out boy
    panic at the disco
    my chemical romance
    the used
    anything emo
    nickelback (for ripping off pearl jam really badly)
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    I will agree that Nickelback and Creed are absolute garbage. I had the chance to let Chad Kroger (thats his name, right?) know it. I was walking around at Edgefest back when they were headlining it, and he drove right past me on a golf-cart. Couldn't waste the opportunity, so I gave him a nice, loud "HEY!!! NICKELBACK SUCKS!!!", to which he gave me a raging middle finger. Never had I been happier or prouder to take a middle finger before.
    "A toast....to Canadian born Neil Young!!!" - Eddie Vedder

CANADIAN AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I will agree that Nickelback and Creed are absolute garbage. I had the chance to let Chad Kroger (thats his name, right?) know it. I was walking around at Edgefest back when they were headlining it, and he drove right past me on a golf-cart. Couldn't waste the opportunity, so I gave him a nice, loud "HEY!!! NICKELBACK SUCKS!!!", to which he gave me a raging middle finger. Never had I been happier or prouder to take a middle finger before.

Creative comment.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    didemdidem Posts: 50
    is and has always been creed...
    for some time; nickelback and coldplay....
    no brain no pain....
  • Options
    jubilairesjljubilairesjl Posts: 497
    The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, Good Charlotte, A flock of Seagulls, A-ha, Amos Lee, Anna Nalick, aslyn, Ben Folds, Bright Eyes, Coldplay, Chantal Kreviazuk, damien rice, Death Cab for Cutie, Dido, Fall Out Boy, Howie Day, Hot Hot heat, Jack Johnson, Jack's Mannequin, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Jimmy Eat World, John Mayer, Keane, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, The Like, Lifehouse, Low Millions, Matchbook Romance, michael buble, Michelle Branch, missy Higgins, mewithoutyou, Modest Mouse, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Nada Surf, Natalie Merchant, Natasha Bedingfield, Norah Jones, Panic! At the Disco, Pedro the Lion, Postal Service, Rachal Yamagata, Relient K, Sarah McLachlan, Taking Back Sunday, The All-American Rejects, Vanessa Carlton, Keith Urban, Nickelback, Creed

AND MOST OF ALL SWITCHFOOT!!!!
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    Boom The CatBoom The Cat Posts: 482
    The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, Good Charlotte, A flock of Seagulls, A-ha, Amos Lee, Anna Nalick, aslyn, Ben Folds, Bright Eyes, Coldplay, Chantal Kreviazuk, damien rice, Death Cab for Cutie, Dido, Fall Out Boy, Howie Day, Hot Hot heat, Jack Johnson, Jack's Mannequin, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Jimmy Eat World, John Mayer, Keane, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, The Like, Lifehouse, Low Millions, Matchbook Romance, michael buble, Michelle Branch, missy Higgins, mewithoutyou, Modest Mouse, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Nada Surf, Natalie Merchant, Natasha Bedingfield, Norah Jones, Panic! At the Disco, Pedro the Lion, Postal Service, Rachal Yamagata, Relient K, Sarah McLachlan, Taking Back Sunday, The All-American Rejects, Vanessa Carlton, Keith Urban, Nickelback, Creed

AND MOST OF ALL SWITCHFOOT!!!!

A flock of seagulls? Crap, are they still going?
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • Options
    didemdidem Posts: 50
    wow..that is a looong list..:)
    no brain no pain....